facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 21, 2006, 10:58 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Default SL will be more serious in 2nd ODI

My guess is that SriLanka will be far more serious in the 2nd ODI. In the first match, they dominated fairly in first half of the game where thy bowled us out for 118. But then again.. they lost the supiriority to some extent by losing 5 wickets to reach the target.

They probably will try to win more convincingly this time and so will be much more serious to get a clearly dominating win. BD will against stronger attack this time both Bowlingwise and Battingwise.

Old February 21, 2006, 11:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

If we can play the way we can play, it will be a quite interesting game to watch.
Old February 21, 2006, 11:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by sadi
If we can play the way we can play, it will be a quite interesting game to watch.
That happens only once in a blue moon
Old February 21, 2006, 12:00 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Ahmed_B
My guess is that SriLanka will be far more serious in the 2nd ODI.

They probably will try to win more convincingly this time and so will be much more serious to get a clearly dominating win.
I think, they were pretty series in the first match as well.. I can't fathom how much more serious can u get?

One more thing to say about srilankan skipper and the srilankan team. I read somewhere, may be in bangladesher khela, Jayawardene saying they were rushing in the end and thats why they lost so many wickets. I would say, that's utter bull-****. Only sangakara's out was a reckless shot when he tried to hit a sixer of kapali to finish the match.... which in turn made kapali kopali to get a wicket from his straight ball off break. Rest of the wickets were genuine attack from our bowlers. Three of those were bowled. Jayasuria was looking like he is playing his debut match when mashrafee was balling to him... he didn't have any rythem. Moreover, rafiq was looking dangerous in the end. Only if those gadhaar bacha gula had made 50-60 more runs.. the match could have been gone in the other direction.
Old February 21, 2006, 12:44 PM
Club Cricketer

I hope SL plays Tharanga in this game instead of Mubarak, another impressive youngster like Kapugedhara.
Old February 21, 2006, 12:57 PM
Test Cricketer

They were serious coz they have got in dem some love for their country

our players out in field looked as if it doesnt matter to them loosing match ..wht mothercountry love