facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old May 5, 2005, 09:06 PM
Club Cricketer

Default BDshi Most wanted held in India

According to Daily Star report,
http://www.thedailystar.net/2005/05/06/d50506012821.htm
six most wanted criminals have been captured by BSF in West Bengal. However the BSF did not respond to a request by Benapole BDR to handover the criminals. Now BD does not have a reptariation treaty with India. So in any event it is highly unlikely (as there has not been a case where India did handover wanted criminals to BDshi authority) that these criminals will be brought to justice in BD or for that matter in India. Its a real shame!

Old May 5, 2005, 11:26 PM

Quote:
The arrested Bangladeshi crininal are Nabi Hossain alias Nabi of Mohammadpur, Shaheed alias 'Dakat' Shaheed of Sutrapur, Selim alias 'Kana' Selim of Dhaka Cantonment area, Helal alias VP Helal of Savar College, Babu alias 'Mirpuira' Babu' and Babu alias 'Thenga' Babu of Mohammadpur.
All those are famous criminals of Dhaka! But unlikely there is no treaty of "hand over criminals" between Bangladesh and India. So there is a chance to set them free soon by Indian authority, because India don't have significant charge against them. Better BSF should push them through border to BD in front of RAB, so that they can TAKE CARE of them. And I am serious!
Old May 5, 2005, 11:31 PM
Cricket Legend

these are just our foreign policy weakness. nothing else. i dont see any fault with the indian side. why would they and why should they punish them?
Old May 6, 2005, 06:35 PM
Banned

Funny, they could not capture Jainal Hazari all these months, although, Hazari lives like a king in India, openly. When Hazari fled, BSF greeted him at the border with fanfare, gave him a royal shelter, biryani and other lavish amenities. I wonder why Hazari is still under Indian protection...
Old May 6, 2005, 06:44 PM
Cricket Legend

"When Hazari fled, BSF greeted him at the border with fanfare, gave him a royal shelter, biryani and other lavish amenities."

Seems like you were either with the BSF or with Hazari to know this intimate details.

Now, who was it that you were exactly with
Old May 6, 2005, 06:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
All those are famous criminals of Dhaka! But unlikely there is no treaty of "hand over criminals" between Bangladesh and India.
PoorFan, just for the records:

1. Anup Chetia - The founding general secretary and commander in chief of arms wing of the United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA), an insurgent group active in northeastern Indian state of Assam and wanted by Assam police in several cases involving killing, kidnapping and extortion.

Bangladesh refused to extradite him despite repeated pleas by the Indian government.

2. Sanjit Deb Burman - Head of an insurgent group in Tripure was caught by Bangladesh Police. Despite the best effort by Indian government to get him to try for his killings in Tripura, the BD government decided not only to release him but help him "dispapear" into thin air.

Btw, i STRONGLY support any BD criminal arrested or staying in India to be handed back to Bangladesh. We have enough criminals of our own!
Old May 6, 2005, 07:02 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

well India can use these criminals as trump cards i.e. give us separatist leader Anup Chetia and in return we will hand over these criminals to you.
Old May 6, 2005, 07:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sahastra
"When Hazari fled, BSF greeted him at the border with fanfare, gave him a royal shelter, biryani and other lavish amenities."

Seems like you were either with the BSF or with Hazari to know this intimate details.

Dear DJ: I'm a Bangladeshi. Now, between you and I, who do you suppose knows more about my country and it's affairs? Why the hell do I have to explaine ANYTHING to YOU? Who the HELL are you?

After taking many of these from you, please note, I wasn't having a personal conversation with you here. I don't have to give you anything. Go beg elsewhere. If you can't add anything meaningful to the conversation other than bogus mesh of words, I will be forced to bring these mudslinging to the mods.

Cheers.
Old May 6, 2005, 07:48 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Billah Bhai we all know that Hajari got a shelter in India.Few months ago he gave an interview from India to BBC radio. But the way you narrate this is too exaggerated.
Old May 6, 2005, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by rezwan1977
Billah Bhai we all know that Hajari got a shelter in India.Few months ago he gave an interview from India to BBC radio. But the way you narrate this is too exaggerated.
That is how it was described in local Bangladeshi newspapers in the days that Hajari fled. It would have been exaggrated if I made any of these up.
Old May 6, 2005, 08:31 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by billah
Dear DJ: I'm a Bangladeshi. Now, between you and I, who do you suppose knows more about my country and it's affairs? Why the hell do I have to explaine ANYTHING to YOU? Who the HELL are you?

After taking many of these from you, please note, I wasn't having a personal conversation with you here. I don't have to give you anything. Go beg elsewhere. If you can't add anything meaningful to the conversation other than bogus mesh of words, I will be forced to bring these mudslinging to the mods.

Cheers.
to be honest, if you cant give justified evidence for your claims, atleast dont make any....

btw, you dont have to prove anything to anyone,

no obligation involved here

but for the sake of honesty and for the sake of the integrity of the information we share as members of this decent forum, try to post information that are relevant, true and not some fairytale out of walt disney books....

and if you cant do that....go post somewhere else....
Old May 6, 2005, 09:11 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sahastra

Dear DJ: I'm a Bangladeshi. Now, between you and I, who do you suppose knows more about my country and you?

it's affairs? Why the hell do I have to explaine ANYTHING to YOU? Who the HELL areAfter taking many of these from you, please note, I wasn't having a personal conversation with you here. I don't have to give you anything. Go beg elsewhere. If you can't add anything meaningful to the conversation other than bogus mesh of words, I will be forced to bring these mudslinging to the mods.

Cheers.
Take a chill pil bud!
I am really surprised at your outburst here. DJ asked something that I also have in my mind. How do you know all these stuff about Hazari and BSF? I am from Bangladesh as well but I don't have a single clue on this subject matter. As Tigerman stated, if you claim to know something in this forum then follow with your statement if someone raise the issue. Otherwise, just SHUT UP!!!
Old May 6, 2005, 09:21 PM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:

After taking many of these from you, please note, I wasn't having a personal conversation with you here. I don't have to give you anything. Go beg elsewhere. If you can't add anything meaningful to the conversation other than bogus mesh of words, I will be forced to bring these mudslinging to the mods. Cheers.
Let me just say this, I'm very disappointed.
Old May 6, 2005, 09:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tiger_man

to be honest, if you cant give justified evidence for your claims, atleast dont make any....
I will make claims without justified evidence, what can you do?

Quote:
[ but for the sake of honesty and for the sake of the integrity of the information we share as members of this decent forum, try to post information that are relevant, true and not some fairytale out of walt disney books....
The info is not fairy tale, you are trying to say they are.

Quote:
and if you cant do that....go post somewhere else....
My only wish you had said the above standing in front of me, not hiding behind a desk, pushing anti-Bangladeshi propaganda.
Old May 6, 2005, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by ekatturerBangalee

Take a chill pil bud!
I am really surprised at your outburst here. DJ asked something that I also have in my mind. How do you know all these stuff about Hazari and BSF?
Answered another person, will not take it from DJ, personal preference.

Quote:
I am from Bangladesh as well but I don't have a single clue on this subject matter. As Tigerman stated, if you claim to know something in this forum then follow with your statement if someone raise the issue.
I don't believe you are a Bangladeshi, since you brought it up. What can ya do?

Quote:
Otherwise, just SHUT UP!!!
My dearest wish you say that to me in person, not hiding behind your PC, backing anti-Bangladeshi propaganda.

Edited on, May 7, 2005, 2:45 AM GMT, by billah.
Old May 6, 2005, 09:43 PM
Banned

Edited on, May 7, 2005, 2:47 AM GMT, by billah.
Old May 6, 2005, 09:54 PM
Test Cricketer

and what would you do if i said it in person???

and how do you expect me to say it in your face??

i dont know the sorry town or city you live in nor have i ever seen you in person.....

but lets put it the other way around......

my dearest wish you would yell out your pathetic ungentlemanly screams somewhere where someone would believe you, or even better atleast listen to you....
Old May 6, 2005, 09:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
My only wish you had said the above standing in front of me, not hiding behind a desk, pushing anti-Bangladeshi propaganda.
i am soooo scared!!!

look at me i am shaking!!!
Old May 6, 2005, 10:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by tiger_man
Quote:
i am soooo scared!!!

look at me i am shaking!!!
Actually, tiger "man", you might wanna edit that post a little. Midwestern country girls talk this way. You girlie girl you... don't worry, I would never hurt a...
Old May 7, 2005, 12:28 AM

Quote:
PoorFan, just for the records:

1. Anup Chetia - The founding general secretary and commander in chief of arms wing of the United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA), an insurgent group active in northeastern Indian state of Assam and wanted by Assam police in several cases involving killing, kidnapping and extortion.

Bangladesh refused to extradite him despite repeated pleas by the Indian government.
DJ, as far I can remember, Bangladesh government put him in trial accusing illegal entrance and he is still now in jail. Since there is no treaty of trade criminals each other Bangladesh government decided to charge him with BD law and enforcement. Now the question is what will happen when he serve his punishment term.
Quote:
2. Sanjit Deb Burman - Head of an insurgent group in Tripure was caught by Bangladesh Police. Despite the best effort by Indian government to get him to try for his killings in Tripura, the BD government decided not only to release him but help him "dispapear" into thin air.

Btw, i STRONGLY support any BD criminal arrested or staying in India to be handed back to Bangladesh. We have enough criminals of our own!
I think I also read this news somewhere in bangla newspaper a long time ago. As far I can remember he was left free because ha had valid papers. The real problem is we don’t have any treaty on trade criminals like other western country has. I think in a world wide terrorism situation, we must need to have a treaty like that, which will trade criminals information and identification of criminals regularly, and work together to bring down criminals of each other.

It's so obvious for a long long time, to any Bangladeshi that the criminals of Bangladesh always gather in Calcutta when police are after them, but could be totally different view from an Indian living other part of India. I think it's a long issue but never heard any criminals arrested by Indian police till now ( I could be wrong here ). May be both government are willing to take this matter seriously now. Good for both of us I hope.

BTW, according to Prothom Alo news, BDR has asked BSF to handover those criminals on phone and latter, but yet to get any response. And BSF has handed those criminals on local police authority.

Let see what happen at the end.

Edited on, May 7, 2005, 5:30 AM GMT, by PoorFan.
Old May 7, 2005, 01:10 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Actually, tiger "man", you might wanna edit that post a little. Midwestern country girls talk this way. You girlie girl you... don't worry, I would never hurt a...
another senseless remark from Mr. Billah. well, well well,
didnt expect anything better from you.

cant differentiate sarcasm from midwestern whatever crap you come up with.......

btw, oh i think i felt a pinch....or was it your punch??
Closed Thread