facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 12, 2012, 03:34 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here

this is what he actually said :
Yeaaaahh, you got me. But NO. I commented as Dhoni was talking in there presentation ceremony. And this is what he said, CI: "The wicket slowed down and it was difficult to hit. But we should have won." He said NOTHING about his batting failure and blamed the pitch instead for 1 run loss.

Now, I wasn't going to read every article that came out after the match to find out whether he finally accepted it or not. But he was blaming the pitch while my comment was posted.

Then again, I support the BD team, and Dhoni > Rahim; therefore, I have no right to comment/criticize/diss or even mention Dhoni. Oops.

Old September 12, 2012, 03:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

yeah, throw a hissy fit ! it's no less than what I expect from you.

just a hint : pitch slowing down is a fact, as anyone who watched the match (AND understands a li'l cricket) could see. that doesn't equate to 'blaming the pitch for the loss'.
comprende ?
Old September 12, 2012, 03:56 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Yeah, here you go, as usual, take it off topic. First you try to prove that I misquoted Dhoni, "this is what he actually said" with a little SMH, which you failed to prove. And now you insult me by questioning my knowledge.

Yup, pitch slowed down, as soon as Dhoni came to bat, from 14-15th over. Because that's how long it takes for the pitch to slow down so drastically, that you can't get run a ball. I didn't see UV having any trouble rotating the strike at the other end. As you pointed out, even Dhoni himself took the blame. So Idk what you are on about. Me blaming Dhoni for the loss is inaccurate?
Old September 12, 2012, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ Write*

Next time I see an Indian commenting on fast bowlers ... *push up my sleeves*
Read. He read my post for what it was.
Old September 12, 2012, 04:02 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

This is why I hate commenting on anything related to India. I bring this guy out of his hole every time I mention anything related to India .

[/Post like Neel]
Old September 12, 2012, 04:03 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Read. He read my post for what it was.
You should add write too then.
Old September 15, 2012, 02:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ Write*

Next time I see an Indian commenting on fast bowlers ... *push up my sleeves*
Nopes Mate....dont fix something that aint broke....go the distance....swivel your arm past 18 degrees and you have a true blue islander fast bowler....man...rolling up your sleeves works for the rest of us.....
Old September 15, 2012, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
^ No the truth doesn't hurt, what it does is hurts your argument. So according to you BD fans have no right to 'judge' your Indian batsmans simply because of the fact that we are BD fans? Read I used the word judge not diss. Maybe you should put away your bias and read his post for what it is, which is simply a cricket fan's opinion on a cricket player. His opinion on Pujara is in no way related to where he is from or which team he support.

All he said was Pujara looked uncomfortable against certain kind of bowling? How in the world did you get diss from that?

Pujara's ability as a batsman is in no way related the the quality of Batsmans BD has. If you think his judgement is wrong on Pujara than argue with him regarding Pujara's ability as a btsman. You brining in the fact that BD batsman's suck makes your argument weak. You are so desperate to get back at him for 'dissing' your batsman, you have to take a cheap shot.

Nopes Mate....merely distributing the dissing christmas....like your brothers were trying to defend dissing Pujara as something that only I could see and not them.....Merry Chrostmas...Cinstable.....
Old September 16, 2012, 05:04 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

@Achilles
As a fellow Indian I know what a great prospect Pujara is for India. While I agree he is a good bat but everyone can have a opinion right? if/when it differs from ours lets point out 'how its wrong' instead of comparing & undermining Bangladeshi players. Some forums even allow extreme abuse against Indians (hint: a certain Sri Lankan one) and BC is not them so lets have a healthy debate. Cheers
Old September 16, 2012, 05:13 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

let's talk cricket people, not take shots at each other please. btw i think pujara is a great prospect, we'll see how he goes over the next couple of years.
Old September 16, 2012, 05:54 PM
Administrator

Thank you Senman and Gowza. To all - BC is not the place for playing games of one up manship. Friendly rivalry is fine but the operative word is friendly. All else will be dealt with no matter the source.

- Admin
Old September 21, 2012, 04:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Thank you Senman and Gowza. To all - BC is not the place for playing games of one up manship. Friendly rivalry is fine but the operative word is friendly. All else will be dealt with no matter the source.

- Admin
Zunaid Bhai....Please do also try and thank me.....I object to someone dissing Pujara,,,after 5 innings....its not in me to Diss Bangladeshi players...heck I lived for 10 years in Dhaka, love that country and my Dad was born there...its just the casual way he was dissed that set me off....and it also implies whats good for the goose is good for the gander....a diss here implies a diss there....and lets not talk of the Lankans.....anyways sorry my take on this thing...
Old September 21, 2012, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by senman
@Achilles
As a fellow Indian I know what a great prospect Pujara is for India. While I agree he is a good bat but everyone can have a opinion right? if/when it differs from ours lets point out 'how its wrong' instead of comparing & undermining Bangladeshi players. Some forums even allow extreme abuse against Indians (hint: a certain Sri Lankan one) and BC is not them so lets have a healthy debate. Cheers
Agree.....so now lets pledge to fix the arm twisting Lankans!...) BTW I was trying to point our how they were wrong....then the Lankan decided to be a sanctimonius.!@#$%^&........and this after 20 years off being called on the field.....