facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 20, 2003, 03:14 AM
Street Cricketer

Default In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can.

Great partnership by Sarkar and Bashar. We need the middle order to carry on the good work by rotating the strike.

I think we should expect a high scoring test match as usual in Karachi. We have played one session only and have a long, long way to go in this test match.

It is extremely important to build another decent partnership particularly after the fall of a wicket. This session is clearly in our favor. I am sure they will strike soon or later. That is when we have to fight back and play our heart out.

A draw is possible if we can continue to have major partnerships followed by aggresive and accurate bowling when we field.

Mahmud's hanling of the bowlers and his field placement will be vital along with some intense fielding by the fielders.

The Australian tour and the confidence built by a shrewd and sincere coach will go a long way for our cricket. Whatmore is an excellent coach and his effort to install self confidence and self belief is the key to our young players. If our players are able to conceive and believe the ideas and guidance of Whatmore, then we can achieve our goal.

The greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.

I wish our team the very best and pray for their success.

Nazim Shirazi.