facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 21, 2007, 06:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Yes. driven by a craving for some herbal stuff to smoke
hey, hey, hey! you have been mingling with the wrong crowd again my friend. surely, a holy derwish would never indulge in pot smoking. where you noticed smoke it was actually incense..

Old July 22, 2007, 01:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
hey, hey, hey! you have been mingling with the wrong crowd again my friend. surely, a holy derwish would never indulge in pot smoking. where you noticed smoke it was actually incense..
Some incense sticks are actually strong enough to induce a distorted perception of reality, or maybe I am over-sensitive to strong fragrances. I came across one called "Himalaya .. the Essence of the Zenith" in some odd store. Boy oh boy, the extremely intense aroma blew me away. I got an instant headache, followed by a little dizziness. My friend had to drag me out of the store, as according to him, I started to look "oddly entranced"... go figure.
Old July 22, 2007, 02:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahid
This is where we need a Recap

Polash gets into his Boss' car with an Ittefaq. Both talk about our cricket. RAB mistakes Polash for an identical-looking Terrorist. Polash thinks that Ittefaq might have mixed up his bride-wanted-pic with the Terrorist's one. Making use of a distraction, he knocks off the driver of a Bike and drives off. The bike runs out of fuel verry soon and ppl give him a Public beating for stealing. Polash is then lying on a bed at DMC, with a policeman outside. He has a nightmare that he is dead. He wakes up and gets hold of an anaesthetic syringe. He tries to do addabaji with the Policeman and plunges the syringe into him. He grabs the cop's Pistol and exits the hospital through the back.

HE IS NOW IN AN ALLEY THINKING OF WHAT TO DO.

Continue.....
In this dark, lonely alley, an unshaven thuggish looking man, about 5'10", is approaching him. Polash would piss on his pants any other time but today he is fearless. His eyes are locked with the stranger. Suddenly, the man start to run toward Polash. Polash grabs his stolen gun, point it toward the running maniac and pulls the trigger...."ei gun eita chalai kemne??" - panics polash. The gun is locked! As the man is just few feet away from polash, he screams.. "polash bhaiya na?"! Polash is stunned, he looks very closely and realizes, it is no one but Banglacricket's LuvmeNafees or boss' daughter. "What's that smell? urine?" asks Poonam..
Old July 22, 2007, 04:51 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tareq Aziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
In this dark, lonely alley, an unshaven thuggish looking man, about 5'10", is approaching him. Polash would piss on his pants any other time but today he is fearless. His eyes are locked with the stranger. Suddenly, the man start to run toward Polash. Polash grabs his stolen gun, point it toward the running maniac and pulls the trigger...."ei gun eita chalai kemne??" - panics polash. The gun is locked! As the man is just few feet away from polash, he screams.. "polash bhaiya na?"! Polash is stunned, he looks very closely and realizes, it is no one but Banglacricket's LuvmeNafees or boss' daughter. "What's that smell? urine?" asks Poonam..
Orpheus mia, all I can say is woot woot?

You said a man was approaching him... how did that man turn to a female, Poonam?
Or was it one of those Chat-scamsters : A guy posing as a girl ...
Or was Poonam pasing by ?
Why is Ponam taller than Polash? C'mon, how is he gonna kiss her? By getting a ladder?
Old July 22, 2007, 05:19 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

Quote:

You said a man was approaching him... how did that man turn to a female, Poonam?
Why is Ponam taller than Polash? C'mon, how is he gonna kiss her? By getting a ladder?
obsese, poals tar basay fire aslo, basay ese se goni miar dokan thke hafl plet tiharir order korlo,
goni mia ekjon dhoni krisok chilo, tar chilo gola vora dhan r pokor vora mach,
ekdin tar meyer biyer somoy hoilo, se onek taka loan kore meyer boye dilo,
loan clear korite korite tahar obstha oti kharap hoite lagilo, se tahar sthabor osthabor sob sompotti bikri koriya felilo,
goni miar dukher din ghoniya asite lagilo,
Old July 22, 2007, 05:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omio
obsese, poals tar basay fire aslo, basay ese se goni miar dokan thke hafl plet tiharir order korlo,
loan clear korite korite tahar obstha oti kharap hoite lagilo, se tahar sthabor osthabor sob sompotti bikri koriya felilo,
dhurr mia! Polash ar Poonamer ki hoilo golitey oita kou.
Old July 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

well polash thought a man was approaching him (i am telling the story from his perspective) but it turned out to be a female...it was a dark alley....so poonam is a female, boss' daugther who looks like a man... mia ami shakespeare er golpo likhi nai... not open to interpretation. Poonam was obviusly passing by, (it's next to a damn hospital, she probably has chlamydia and was about to ck it out)

no one defined polash height yet but I have a feeling he is 5'6" like you

Quote:
dhurr mia! Polash ar Poonamer ki hoilo golitey oita kou.
this comment made me LMAO!

Last edited by Orpheus; July 22, 2007 at 09:39 AM..
Old July 22, 2007, 09:35 AM
Banned

Quote:

this comment made me LMAO!
LMAO ki?
Old July 22, 2007, 09:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
LMAO ki?
Lungi Mutkaiya Amio Omio ....[hoye gechi!] to complete the sentence.... like "toke dekhe ami to obak" but u actually mean toke dekhe ami to obak hoye gechi....

TDAO! that's where the word TADAAA comes from.

Google reference:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lmao&btnG=Search
Old July 22, 2007, 09:53 AM
Cricket Legend

zahid I found poonam, thanks to Omio

Quote:
Old July 22, 2007, 12:19 PM
Banned

Orpheus, what's wrong with you? Why can't u be optimistic?

Why does Poonam have to look like a man? And, why does she have to be taller than Polash? And why does she have to have Chlamydia?

Old July 22, 2007, 12:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Polash is dumbstruck on seeing Poonam. Allah eida ki hoilo.Maiyada amar thaikka lomba ken? Poonam complains about the smell of urine. Polash looks at the open drains on both sides of the alley and looks at Poonam to give her the answer. Poonam is tall but she's also graceful and elegant. She is also beautiful, cute and pretty and would have given Aishwarya Rai a run for her money.

They get out of the alley and walk into Goni Mia's shop.

Quote:
Polash explains the situation to her. Goni Mia has a Black-and-white TV in his restaurant. Polash looks at the TV and watches the News. The Newsreader talks about a Terrorist who is out there ad the crimes he commited today. Polash remembers about Baaker bhai. Only he can help him now.
Old July 22, 2007, 01:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Polash explains the situation to her. Goni Mia has a Black-and-white TV in his restaurant. Polash looks at the TV and watches the News. The Newsreader talks about a Terrorist who is out there ad the crimes he commited today. Polash remembers about Baaker bhai. Only he can help him now.
Polash contemplates his next move while a song is heard from the black and white TV..press play to listen

Get this widget | Share | Track details
Old July 22, 2007, 03:06 PM

Polash in a bid to act cool in front of punam, buys a bangla 5 ciggie. to which Punam, reliving the days of Kothao Keu Nei on BTV tells him "chibaiya chibaiya khao. bhaitamin ase".....
Old July 22, 2007, 04:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Polash in a bid to act cool in front of punam, buys a bangla 5 ciggie. to which Punam, reliving the days of Kothao Keu Nei on BTV tells him "chibaiya chibaiya khao. bhaitamin ase".....
Polash chews into his recent purchase in search of those bhitaminj and passes out instantly (he will find himself in a makeshift bed somewhere in the halls of DMCH later). Sensing Bazaan's eventual knowledge of this little rendez-vous, Punam quickly exits the scene and e-mails Abir from the nearest ch'hyber capeh. Contents classified.

Reading between the lines, Abir soon discovers much to his annoyance that Punam is losing interest in him, and not only due to the series of useless performances. In order to get on her good side again, he too decides to purchase a bangla 5 ciggie to chase his usual pack of B&H Lights. His wife takes it as another passing phase that may help him get his form back. They plan a Safari trip to Zimbabwe and Kenya.

Polash is released and as if commanded by a strange sensation he brushes off as a sort of Pavlovian response to a mystery he must never unlock, he straightens his hair, gets it extended and starts to grow a goatee complete with the early evening shadow lip-hair from the better days Shahriar Nafees Ahmed, AKA Abir, the former vice-captain and golden boy of bidi kiriket ... from that night onwards, he has a wider varity of dreams that always take place on the premises of St. Josheph's High School and College. Punam never graces those dreams with her plumpish allure, but she seldom leaves his thoughts when he's awake.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; July 22, 2007 at 05:00 PM..
Old July 22, 2007, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lungi Mutkaiya Amio Omio ....[hoye gechi!] to complete the sentence.... like "toke dekhe ami to obak" but u actually mean toke dekhe ami to obak hoye gechi....

TDAO! that's where the word TADAAA comes from.

Google reference:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=lmao&btnG=Search
OEMB- Orphy ekta moha bandor
Old July 22, 2007, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Polash chews into his ....
Oi! Tomarey to mia keu kahani shesh kortey koy nai!
Old July 22, 2007, 06:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Oi! Tomarey to mia keu kahani shesh kortey koy nai!
Are mia shesh hoy nai ... too many loose ends.

Polasher shopno, his daydreams and disrurbing hallucinations, his new hair & goatee, Punam's guilt, her bazaan's perpetual suspiciona, lady RAB mistaking Polash for Abir before frisking him on Banani bridge, will Abir get his form back staring at monkeys in Zimbabwe and Kenya, while chewing on bangla ciggie # 5?

The beat goes on bro.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 23, 2007, 12:41 PM
Cricket Legend

couldn't we introduce a new dimension to the story by suddenly discovering that polash was closet gay?
Old July 23, 2007, 02:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck
couldn't we introduce a new dimension to the story by suddenly discovering that polash was closet gay?
Now you want polash to be []..why? havne't you learned from zahid... he is upset becuase he (polash in the story) has to be with a bearded girl who is taller than him.

Last edited by ammark; July 23, 2007 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: mod.content: c'mon orphy. that could be perceived as below the belt
Old July 23, 2007, 07:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Now you want polash to be []..why? havne't you learned from zahid... he is upset becuase he (polash in the story) has to be with a bearded girl who is taller than him.
i am begining to think that this zahid is a control freak! if he wants us to take part in his game and add to this story, surely, he should not be dictating the theme. we could twist the characters to do whatever we like. i am still annoyed that my song about polash did not catch on
Old July 24, 2007, 09:34 AM
Banned

I am a bit busy. Taking care of my Business and also running around for jobs. I'll continue the story tonight.
Old July 24, 2007, 11:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I am a bit busy. Taking care of my Business and also running around for jobs. I'll continue the story tonight.
any news from the exam board as yet? i still have my fingers crossed for you! good luck with the job applications.
Old August 4, 2007, 02:48 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Tarpor....
Old August 4, 2007, 11:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Tarpor....
Polash waits impatiently for zahid to extend his life. While he waits, he keeps having nightmares of going postal somewhere. He tries to remember the details, but stays confused between: -

Heckler & Koch MP5K AKA "Mr. Clumsy", used by RAB

and

Dragunov Sniper Rifle AKA "Mr. Clean", also used by RAB as the chosen instrument of wanton carnage ...

Last edited by Sohel; August 4, 2007 at 11:56 AM..