facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 18, 2005, 05:18 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default did you need a death note to kill me???

I give up ... I am shiiit and you are chaos, did you need a paper signed by me to make you free of trial, well I guess that would be kind of suicide too.

Last edited by mhferdaus; January 21, 2008 at 04:07 AM..

Old November 18, 2005, 06:54 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

i think you need a break from work or whatever it is that you do, and a good night's sleep as a side.
Old November 18, 2005, 07:12 PM
Banned

mhferdaus: Y'kno, a bully is actually a wimp. That is his/her true identity. So, when you give them a taste of their own potion, they back off, the wimp in them come out. Generally, I'd say, if you are not a natural bully, go ahead and use the tactics, it's my favorite and works like magic.

In reference to your incident though, I'd never respond to a girl in the same manner. Girls are not natural bullies, so they are merely pretenders in my opinion. Frankly, I quite enjoy striking up a conversation with an openly offensive person of the opposite sex.
Old November 18, 2005, 08:13 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

I think those girls were just trying to hit on you.
Old November 19, 2005, 01:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

nope, they were trying to hit me ... cuz i invaded their country [ or so they thought and I thought this country was bigger so I could avoid emericans ... guess not, so I have to withdraw myself]

Last edited by mhferdaus; January 21, 2008 at 04:10 AM..
Old November 19, 2005, 06:21 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by mhferdaus
Quote:
Originally posted by Rubu
I think those girls were just trying to hit on you.
As in trying to get intimate? nah, you should know that i am one of the most ugly people there is ( that is in human standard ), I am pretty much sure they were making fun of me. Any case it is probably better to avoid girl bulleys cuz its loose-loose situation, you hit back you loose you take it you loose .
Rubu! That's exactly what I was thinking, that these girls were trying to hit on him.

mhferdaus, many girls like the eccentric "ugly" look. It gives the girls a sense of security to be with a "manly" guy. Not everyone likes the "feminie" "boyish" type of guy like me. You self - esteem is very bad my friend. Send me a picture, and I will print it and have girls in my University analyze it for you. u2u it to me. I'm sure no one is that ugly, that some girls woudn't find him attractive.

I will ask the girls to rate it. I would do this for you because I think it is sad that you feel this way. Further, I'm sure your feelings are unfounded, based on some things that people said in your youth, or some events that occured.
Old November 19, 2005, 08:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

could not care less

Last edited by mhferdaus; January 21, 2008 at 03:57 AM..
Old November 20, 2005, 02:26 PM
Test Cricketer

mhferdaus. sounds like your self esteem is intact buddy. I still think they were hitting on you!
Old November 20, 2005, 02:56 PM
Cricket Legend

mhferdaus,

Are the girls Desi? If yes, I have a similar story to tell.
Old November 20, 2005, 03:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally posted by Carte Blanche
mhferdaus,

Are the girls Desi? If yes, I have a similar story to tell.
heh! we can't wait to read!
Old November 20, 2005, 03:36 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by whiteguy
mhferdaus. sounds like your self esteem is intact buddy. I still think they were hitting on you!
No dude I do not have that much self-esteem to begin with, so I guess it is in tact he he .

What is desi?

Is it something like pepsi?

could not care less about self esteem too ... if I did not exist, I could not lose esteem, and pray that I get out of here, so that you and I both could have some breather

Last edited by mhferdaus; January 21, 2008 at 03:59 AM..
Old November 20, 2005, 03:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Word derived from Sanskrit. Means "one from our country"; a national opposed to a foreign. Usually refers to people from India, Pakistan, & Bangladesh.

For Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis abroad, it has become a term that mainly identifies another fellow Indian/Pakistani/Bengali

Example: Yo that guy must be desi, he's brown and hes speaking punjabi!

Source

Edited on, November 20, 2005, 8:39 PM GMT, by Carte Blanche.
Reason: Source
Old November 20, 2005, 03:52 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Carte Blanche
Word derived from Sanskrit. Means "one from our country"; a national opposed to a foreign. Usually refers to people from India, Pakistan, & Bangladesh.

For Indians/Pakistanis/Bengalis abroad, it has become a term that mainly identifies another fellow Indian/Pakistani/Bengali

Example: Yo that guy must be desi, he's brown and hes speaking punjabi!

Source

Edited on, November 20, 2005, 8:39 PM GMT, by Carte Blanche.
Reason: Source
I am black and I kind of look like African and Sinhales ( not tamil ), a lot of people from Bangladesh do, and the term should be subcontinental not national, and Srilanka and Maldives should be included too.
Old November 20, 2005, 04:59 PM
Cricket Legend

w/e you get my drift. If you don't want to answer, I will understand
Old November 21, 2005, 01:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:

Bullying against Bullying, does it work?
Quote:

It will work as long as the person who is bulling in the first place, does not retaliate with further bullying.

But if he/she does, in that case it may be wise if you take a deep breath and run away in full speed as fast as you can. And then when you feel safe, see if the person is following you. If he/she is not, then for your own satisfaction you can scream back, " Geli !!!!!!"
you are damn right ... they could not even stand my presence, imagine how would they like if I talk back [ or was I talking? could not think of anything to talk to them anyway ].

they could have got their wish by deathing or deporting me back then, but they chose to make more chaos ... and its all my fault so behead me by court order if you want to

Last edited by mhferdaus; January 21, 2008 at 04:02 AM..
Old November 21, 2005, 02:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Bullying against Bullying, does it work?

It will work as long as the person who is bulling in the first place, does not retaliate with further bullying.

But if he/she does, in that case it may be wise if you take a deep breath and run away in full speed as fast as you can. And then when you feel safe, see if the person is following you. If he/she is not, then for your own satisfaction you can scream back, " Geli !!!!!!"

Edited on, November 21, 2005, 8:53 PM GMT, by Fazal.
Old November 21, 2005, 04:39 PM

Fazal, that might not work as well.

Against real bullies, the number one thing that you don't wanna show them is that you are scared. Just like dogs, they will be hugely encouraged if they see that you are scared. can even start chasing you if you run. Rather, say something like, 'find someone else to play with buddy..' and leave with confident foot steps.

i consider myself kind of an expert because i grew up in a place that is still famous for producing a huge number of bullies
Old November 21, 2005, 04:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Rubu
Fazal, that might not work as well.

Against real bullies, the number one thing that you don't wanna show them is that you are scared. Just like dogs, they will be hugely encouraged if they see that you are scared. can even start chasing you if you run. Rather, say something like, 'find someone else to play with buddy..' and leave with confident foot steps.

i consider myself kind of an expert because i grew up in a place that is still famous for producing a huge number of bullies
Yep, your method should (almost) always work

Btw, just curious ... where did u grow up?
Old November 21, 2005, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sauron

Btw, just curious ... where did u grow up?
Sirajganj - Proper.

Village name is 'Vanga bari' aka milon more.

Just to give an example: when I was stuying in dhaka college for HSC someone from sirajganj asked me where my home was. I said it, and his reply was something like, i did not know kids of vangabari studies, let alone coming to dhaka collge.

but things got a lot better now.
Quote:
Yep, your method should (almost) always work
There is one time that it will never work. That is when a junky is in need. fortunately, you can usually tell a junky just by looking. in that case, (in my opinion of course) there is only two things you can do.

1. if he does not have a weapon in his hand. you have to react first. don't give him time to pull one. hit him hard and then run. junkies are by defination weak, and by the time he recovers from the hit, you are in safe distance.
2. give him what he wants.
or you can run too before hitting, but u can be sure he will chase you as much as he can.

Edited on, November 22, 2005, 12:41 AM GMT, by Rubu.