facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread

Old March 19, 2018, 09:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndYeah
Dude, your napolean complex and delusion level is too strong. I guess my words will be simply fall on deaf ears if you think like this.
Right now you are diagnosing me. What online medical degree is that you possess. Your words are too dumb to be taken seriously so it falls no where.

Old March 19, 2018, 09:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Its really funny that some fans of certain countries come here to teach behavior to us fans when they themselves used to burn down stadiums when loss was imminent , maybe these fans are too young to remember how badly their crowd or fans have behaved in the past, the other day I was seeing Gavaskar trying to do a Shakib and pull his team off the ground just because he got out, look at your own history first before coming to find faults here.
Old March 19, 2018, 09:58 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

IndYeah you are no messenger. I have never seen you post one positive post in this forum. even your positive posts utters superiority complex. We dont need lecture from people with vindictive mentality like you. likes of you only come in this forum to disturb the forum atmosphere when we play India.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Shoot the messenger? Who message are you carrying? You are only speaking for your self and giving your not so intelligent opinion. And I pointed that out.

I really don't care if the world hates Bangladesh. What I care about is the team that i support go out there and fight like real tigers and win. And I celebrate that. And I will defend them as a fan if someone shoots their mouth off on how they don't appreciate their defeat.

Don't understand these dumb nationalistic fights.
I'm least interested in nationalistic fights, and never want to put down or diminish BD.

I am simply responding to some outrageously false and delusional assertions here, claiming that those who respond negatively to the naagin dance and threatening to walk off etc, are doing it because they "hate" bangladesh. This is simply not true.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
Its really funny that some fans of certain countries come here to teach behavior to us fans when they themselves used to burn down stadiums when loss was imminent , maybe these fans are too young to remember how badly their crowd or fans have behaved in the past, the other day I was seeing Gavaskar trying to do a Shakib and pull his team off the ground just because he got out, look at your own history first before coming to find faults here.
Good display of ignorance. go look at the videos of the SMG incident. Gavaskar was given out legbefore with a big inside edge, and was cursed out by the bowler after that. Applying today's rules to that, he would be given not out by DRS, and the bowler would be banned for a bunch of games.

Still, what SMG did was wrong. And he should not have done it. But to use that incident to justify Shakib's idiocy is...idiotic.

By the way, using incidents by random crowds to tag fans of a billion+ people? Very smart. And if you want to get right down to it, those fans also were from a certain region of India. And spoke a certain language. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. So once again, your own words are going to bite you in the rear-end. As is often the case when you spout nonsense.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
IndYeah you are no messenger. I have never seen you post one positive post in this forum. even your positive posts utters superiority complex. We dont need lecture from people with vindictive mentality like you. likes of you only come in this forum to disturb the forum atmosphere when we play India.
Excuse me, do I need a certificate of "positive attitude" to post here? If you haven't seen "one positive post" from me, then maybe you need to run a search and go do some reading.

Last I checked, this forum was supposed to be an open discussion space, as long as you are within the rules. Please don't resort to ad hominem attacks on me, because that is usually frowned upon in most forums. Even when "moderators" do it.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:15 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Excuse me, do I need a certificate of "positive attitude" to post here? If you haven't seen "one positive post" from me, then maybe you need to run a search and go do some reading.

Last I checked, this forum was supposed to be an open discussion space, as long as you are within the rules. Please don't resort to ad hominem attacks on me, because that is usually frowned upon in most forums. Even when "moderators" do it.
dont need search to remember your posts. you come here to only vindicate. we have been enough patient with posts like that. open discussion doesn't equal to be vindictive every chance possible
Old March 19, 2018, 10:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
And if you want to get right down to it, those fans also were from a certain region of India. And spoke a certain language. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. So once again, your own words are going to bite you in the rear-end. As is often the case when you spout nonsense.
Are you saying your fellow Indian country men that supported team India, got passionate about their team but behaved erratically and the reason is because they were Bengali? (Were those calcutta fans?? I don't know) . If this is what you are saying, you are on a different level. I will let your Indian brothers have a go at you. Don't be so pathetic.

I never understood why Ganguly speak so negatively about BD in media when he was loved by so many bangladeshis then and to some extent now. Its because of fans like you - who is gonna question his allegiance to India despite him carrying team india for a good potion of indian cricket history

Unbeleivable comment.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:21 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

I feel like giving up moderation. I am not fit enough to be a moderator anymore. I need to speak my mind to these vindictive trolls and be subject to ban. being a moderator I cant speak my mind. I had enough
Old March 19, 2018, 10:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Shahrukh khan also got heat on twitter for supporting Pakistani criketers at some time ago, forgot the incident. Ppl were calling to send him to pakistan. These are very disrespectable reactions and filled with hate for ppl creed, religion instead of lauding them for who they really are. An Indian who spread the love for Bollywood world wide.

Learn to appreciate your own first before lecturing others on how they can celebrate or not. Please. Ofcourse I am talkinhg about you only now after your regional comment.

Ppll in this forum would have gotten permanent ban if they said soemthing similar to a region of bangladesh. perspective for you
Old March 19, 2018, 10:30 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

I think this thread is encouraging hate now

Tournament is finished. We were all high on emotion (some are still high on God knows what). Lets just move on.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Shahrukh khan also got heat on twitter for supporting Pakistani criketers at some time ago, forgot the incident. Ppl were calling to send him to pakistan. These are very disrespectable reactions and filled with hate for ppl creed, religion instead of lauding them for who they really are. An Indian who spread the love for Bollywood world wide.

Learn to appreciate your own first before lecturing others on how they can celebrate or not. Please. Ofcourse I am talkinhg about you only now after your regional comment.

Ppll in this forum would have gotten permanent ban if they said soemthing similar to a region of bangladesh. perspective for you
Nice try at changing the subject when you can't argue against the points I raised. India is unity in diversity. No need to lecture me either on "appreciating my own". That's just the thing, I'm perfectly capable of appreciating, AND criticizing my own when its called for.

Apparently, that quality is lacking in a few. Its like a lot of black folks still claim "OJ Simpson didn't do it", instinctively defending him regardless of evidence, and even his own "confessions".
Old March 19, 2018, 10:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
dont need search to remember your posts. you come here to only vindicate. we have been enough patient with posts like that. open discussion doesn't equal to be vindictive every chance possible
Sure. Open discussion means 3 page threads filled with posts about how "they" hate us. And when anybody dares to express a contrary opinion to such paranoid trash, its they who are being "vindictive". And get accused of being trolls. What alternate version of reality is this?
Old March 19, 2018, 10:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Good display of ignorance. go look at the videos of the SMG incident. Gavaskar was given out legbefore with a big inside edge, and was cursed out by the bowler after that. Applying today's rules to that, he would be given not out by DRS, and the bowler would be banned for a bunch of games.

Still, what SMG did was wrong. And he should not have done it. But to use that incident to justify Shakib's idiocy is...idiotic.

By the way, using incidents by random crowds to tag fans of a billion+ people? Very smart. And if you want to get right down to it, those fans also were from a certain region of India. And spoke a certain language. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to. So once again, your own words are going to bite you in the rear-end. As is often the case when you spout nonsense.
What Rubbish and Racist comments, when Gavaskar does it its due to bad decision it is half justified, when Shakib does it after a bad decision its termed as bad behavior of bangladesh players

And are these incidents all caused by Bengalis as well Yeah?

-https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/unruly-cuttack-crowd-adds-shame-to-india-s-defeat-in-2nd-t20-vs-south-africa/story-DiqfYjp1ZdDvTLFvXx5bRM.html

-November 9, 1969 - India vs Australia, Brabourne Stadium

Crowd has never been at their best when India are losing or a decision goes against their team. Similar incident happened in 1969 Test as well, when things went out of hand for the visiting Aussies.

The mob, who were already seething due to the poor performance from the Indian team, lost it when umpire Sambhu Pan raised his finger as he gave S Venkataraghavan out caught behind. As the batsman walked off in disbelief, a bemused wicketkeeper Brian Taber remarked, "He missed it by a foot!".

The stands were set on fire and bottles and chairs were hurled. Despite that, the umpires decided to carry one with the game despite the missiles making their way into the playing area.

It took Jehangir Irani, one of the official scorers, who stormed out in in protest, requesting the match to be suspended. Australians, however, stayed on the ground for another 20 minutes as the police tried hard to get the unruly ground out of the ground.
Policemen at a cricket stadium. Advertisement billboards were torn apart by angry fans during India-West Indies ODI match at the Keenan Stadium, Jamshedpur.

- November 6, 2002 - India vs West Indies, Keenan Stadium

West Indies were in the thick of things again as mob at the Keenan stadium turned violent during the One-day International. The visitors did well to chase down a competitive score from India and were only 12 runs adrift from India's total when Jamshedpur fans started to throw bottles on to the pitch and light fires in the stands.

Advertising boards around the Keenan Stadium were also ripped apart and umpires and players had to rush back to the dressing room. Windies were awarded the match on the Duckworth-Lewis rule.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Nice try at changing the subject when you can't argue against the points I raised. .
what point is that? The only Indian supporters that go erract are Bengali Indians? Good job!! You wave that flag of yours while listening to the national anthem. The irony.

We don't criticize our players when it's not necessary to please ppl who don't matter. Get that? Now be gone.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Rifat_02,don't waste your time on this guy. Let his countrymen do it. If not - then shame on them. He is really being the messenger here LOL he claimed it.
Old March 19, 2018, 10:54 AM
Club Cricketer

I think this thread has great potential. Many tourists will visit this site for this pilgrimage of thread.
Old March 19, 2018, 11:01 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
I feel like giving up moderation. I am not fit enough to be a moderator anymore. I need to speak my mind to these vindictive trolls and be subject to ban. being a moderator I cant speak my mind. I had enough
Close thread would be a good step forward

***just my two cents**
Old March 19, 2018, 11:05 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Good jubilation, if not celebration.

Dom fatano hashi cholbe