facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 4, 2006, 07:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Default Dhaka from the sky

I just searched this awesome Photo of Dhaka at flickr,It's a 1538 x 2304 photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/colloidfarl/69357601/
Old July 4, 2006, 08:27 AM
Test Cricketer

All cities looks the same at that altitude...

Sorry but cant see whats awesome about it.
Old July 4, 2006, 09:35 AM
Cricket Legend

If you didn't point it out, I wouldn't have a clue. My guesses would have been crystal microphotograph.
Old July 5, 2006, 02:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Google is doing excellent job. You can even find out your house in the Dhaka city with Google earth. But people living in BD can not be blamed if they are getting excited watching even this photo. The internet speed!
Old July 5, 2006, 05:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
Google is doing excellent job. You can even find out your house in the Dhaka city with Google earth. But people living in BD can not be blamed if they are getting excited watching even this photo. The internet speed!
Thanks for pointing it out.
Old July 5, 2006, 03:54 AM
Test Cricketer

Thanks Shafin......it's a great pic.....i loved it......i'm a map freak.......i'm looking for a digital map of Dhaka.......do you have one?

All the ppl on that website really appreciating the picture.....i myself loved it. I think it's a great advertisement for our country......even in my work life, i dont' miss a slightest chance to show my country to my colleagues. Atleast 200 thai ppl in our office knows about "shanshad bhaban" and the way to my house. Thanks google earth.

SHAfin: i hear u are from DRMC. i was from day shift and i had the best time there ever. It is the most beautiful school in Dhaka. Anyway, i passed ssc in 1995 and hsc in 1997. Now i'm working in Bangkok. This pic is for you..

Last edited by chinaman; July 5, 2006 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: mod.content. Image display resized.
Old July 5, 2006, 05:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
Thanks Shafin......it's a great pic.....i loved it......i'm a map freak.......i'm looking for a digital map of Dhaka.......do you have one?

All the ppl on that website really appreciating the picture.....i myself loved it. I think it's a great advertisement for our country......even in my work life, i dont' miss a slightest chance to show my country to my colleagues. Atleast 200 thai ppl in our office knows about "shanshad bhaban" and the way to my house. Thanks google earth.

SHAfin: i hear u are from DRMC. i was from day shift and i had the best time there ever. It is the most beautiful school in Dhaka. Anyway, i passed ssc in 1995 and hsc in 1997. Now i'm working in Bangkok. This pic is for you..
Thanks unlimited,I'd set it as my wallpaper,I also had the best time of my life in DRMC,I took part in SSC from Day shift and HSC from morning.

Ah,those fields,the two basketball grounds where we used to play football with a tennis ball and the pond.I've batted in all those rough patches.

Last edited by chinaman; July 5, 2006 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: mod.content. Please do not quote pictures. Thanks.