facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 7, 2011, 02:37 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default How much is Jamie Siddons' salary?

I heard it's over 15 lakh taka a month, If one coach is getting paid that much then how much money does Lotus make?

Old April 7, 2011, 02:43 PM
Cricket Sage

I guess 1 taka a month plus some oopri.
Old April 7, 2011, 02:51 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Morgan and Big Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asif68
I heard it's over 15 lakh taka a month, If one coach is getting paid that much then how much money does Lotus make?
Lotus makes a lot a lot of money. 15 lakh is nothing for lotus, that's probably his son's pocket money.
Old April 7, 2011, 02:53 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by munnabhai
Lotus makes a lot a lot of money. 15 lakh is nothing for lotus, that's probably his son's pocket money.
And where is all this money coming from? If the money was going to the improvement of BD cricket then there won't be much problem but it seems like all the money is going in to their own pocket
Old April 7, 2011, 03:04 PM
Cricket Sage

... but then they are spending it (as its their pocket money). So the money ends up going to the public.
Old April 7, 2011, 03:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
And where is all this money coming from? If the money was going to the improvement of BD cricket then there won't be much problem but it seems like all the money is going in to their own pocket

Chinta koiren na bhai...Qiyamot er din thiki dhora khaibo

All of ours good and bad deeds will be broadcasted in a giant screen for everyone to watch.
"It is Allah who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and [the souls] of those that do not die during their sleep. He retains those souls for which He has ordained death, whereas He releases the rest for an appointed term. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply." (39:42)
Old April 7, 2011, 03:06 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
... but then they are spending it (as its their pocket money). So the money ends up going to the public.
So they should spend more in their own country. But unfortunately they will go to another country because they want to do things they cant do in our country.
Old April 7, 2011, 03:15 PM
Cricket Sage

...They will go to another country because they want to do things they cant do in our country...they spend money in foreign country... they enhance our image in that country... they give an impression that all Bangladeshis are rich and all Bangladeshis shop with bagfull of dollars....
Old April 7, 2011, 03:25 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Many confusions on Siddons' salary but after Dav Watmore left, there were news on his salary being 300,000 a year plus benefits.From that report having 17 lakhs a month salary is a true statement.

Lotus Kamal is a very rich man. He earns his money from many different sources from CA Firm, Garments, Constructions, Real Estate,, you name it, he has it!! For him or Lobi or Saber Hossain Chowdhury,, BCB is just for influence and network. They don't really make money out of BCB because its not worth it. Hence, you will not find them corrupting BCB,, they are larger fish than that,, they corrupt the entire system beyond cricket to make money. Cricket is just a small logo in his large red crape..
Old April 7, 2011, 03:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn

^as for example "Share Bazar Kelenkari"
Old April 7, 2011, 03:36 PM
Test Cricketer

I wonder what Lotus reaction if he reads this forum or even his son. Maybe he is saying "khek khek... jotio narachara koro na keno asol amount janba na! amar naam lotus, ami lutey futey kamal korey dibo"
Quote:
Old April 7, 2011, 05:30 PM
Cricket Legend

I don't know, I'll ask Jamie.
Old April 7, 2011, 05:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

JS to first 2 year er jonne 300,000 dollars paise..kintu porer 2 yrs er jonne to aro onek beshi..
Old April 7, 2011, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
JS to first 2 year er jonne 300,000 dollars paise..
And that was per year I believe.
Old April 7, 2011, 06:10 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murad
JS to first 2 year er jonne 300,000 dollars paise..kintu porer 2 yrs er jonne to aro onek beshi..
That's over 2 koti taka per year, what has he done in return? I don't believe he deserves anywhere near that amount of money for the work he has done
Old April 7, 2011, 11:50 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
That's over 2 koti taka per year, what has he done in return? I don't believe he deserves anywhere near that amount of money for the work he has done
Jay kono ekta rey dhoren bhaia. Either Lotus or Jamie. Shob ek shatey khaitey parben na.
+++
HHS > Mridul.
Jodi lucky hoi ta hoiley na big screen'a dekhtey parbey. Unlucky hoiley "do not collect 200 go directly to jail."
Old April 8, 2011, 12:23 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

well without knowing how much other national team coaches make its foolish to assume anything
Old April 8, 2011, 12:35 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
well without knowing how much other national team coaches make its foolish to assume anything
Officially revealed by PCB that Waqar younis who is Pakistan coach gets paid about 100 thousand dollars a year and England coach Andy flower I read on cricinfo 250 thousand pounds. No chance in hell someone like Jamie SIddons who never even played international cricket should get 300 thousand dollars coaching Bangladesh and not even improving the team much
Old April 8, 2011, 01:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Officially revealed by PCB that Waqar younis who is Pakistan coach gets paid about 100 thousand dollars a year and England coach Andy flower I read on cricinfo 250 thousand pounds. No chance in hell someone like Jamie SIddons who never even played international cricket should get 300 thousand dollars coaching Bangladesh and not even improving the team much
Ow my goodness! Loitta you are fired! (In my dreams)

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old April 8, 2011, 01:05 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Morgan and Big Z

dui koti taka, ar Jamie ki korse? Playerder chorbi bara chara to ami kono dui koti takar improvement deklam na, bhai boltesi ei shob international coach der lathay ber kore, amago bangali coach chacha as bowling coach and bashar as batting coach. Eishob bekar bhuri motka player der opor eto taka koroch kore lab nai
Old April 8, 2011, 01:10 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
dui koti taka, ar Jamie ki korse? Playerder chorbi bara chara to ami kono dui koti takar improvement deklam na, bhai boltesi ei shob international coach der lathay ber kore, amago bangali coach chacha as bowling coach and bashar as batting coach. Eishob bekar bhuri motka player der opor eto taka koroch kore lab nai
Bhai tamim er vurir improvement ta ke suto kore dekhben na.....
Old April 8, 2011, 10:37 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

i heard its 20000 usd per month.basha ar garighora bcb dey
Old April 8, 2011, 11:55 AM
Banned

As far as I remember he was on $200K per year in the first 2 years of his contract. He asked for $300k when bcb offered to extend the contract but no idea how much he was able to negotiate.
Old April 8, 2011, 12:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
Lotus Kamal is a very rich man. He earns his money from many different sources from CA Firm, Garments, Constructions, Real Estate,, you name it, he has it!! For him or Lobi or Saber Hossain Chowdhury,, BCB is just for influence and network. They don't really make money out of BCB because its not worth it. Hence, you will not find them corrupting BCB,, they are larger fish than that,, they corrupt the entire system beyond cricket to make money. Cricket is just a small logo in his large red crape..
Our super rich politicians fight for their few thousand dollar pay rise in the parliament, they don't pay their utility bills, they import cars tax free and sell those for profit. They don't spare a single penny from their share- legally or illegally. According to the sports minister the cost of hosting the world cup was about 550 koti taka. Do you really believe a good chunk of that didn't go to Lota's pocket? And don't forget the lucrative behind the scene tv and sponsor deals.
Old April 8, 2011, 12:11 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
Our super rich politicians fight for their few thousand dollar pay rise in the parliament, they don't pay their utility bills, they import cars tax free and sell those for profit. They don't spare a single penny from their share- legally or illegally. According to the sports minister the cost of hosting the world cup was about 550 koti taka. Do you really believe a good chunk of that didn't go to Lota's pocket? And don't forget the lucrative behind the scene tv and sponsor deals.
For loitta he doesn't need the salary from BCB, that's nothing for him. He easily earns more money than the salary of all of us in BC... People like them are ruining this country