facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 24, 2002, 12:04 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default BCB Site down

http://www.bangla.net/bcb/

I don't know if any of you noticed this but the BCB official site is down. I was going to send them an email regarding Nannu.

Also, the Bangladeshi site at Cricinfo, the so called "Official Site for Bangladesh Cricket" looks pathetic compared to the other sites. Shahryar Khan - if you are reading this message I want you to know that your English writing skills are terrible and you are a lazy horses arse. Install a Bangla writing software in your PC and provide us with more frequent news about BD cricket. Hire someone to translate or just ask someone on this board to do it for you.

And when is the last time you wrote an article based on an interview? Most of your entries seem to be dogmatic opinions or pompus speculations. I don't know if you maintain the site and act as a correspondent but if you find your job overwhelming, ask for anyone's help at this site. We can at least contribute articles and give you design ideas while just focus on the tech side. One more thing, give us an email where we can contact you directly. You seem to forget that you are accountable to all the Bangladeshi cricket fans. Hate to bring up this cliche but it is most appropriate for you: If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen.

[Edited on 24-7-2002 by Ockey]