facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 7, 2018, 08:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Default Cricket Curiosities

Unveiling my first look of my website Cricket Curiosities.

A big shout out must go to Agent Mufi-02. LOL! In the beta version, the original one back 2 years ago around 2015ish 2016 it had some lovely templates but static version. I lost all those images of extraordinary cricket facts collected from obscure tomes from UCI library and LA central library. Like 9 wickets all from first slip. Six consecutive lbws. Four in four. Argentinian cricketer and his century I think. They were brilliant. Unfortunately I lost them all.

So shoutout to mufi because during those static ones, he encouraged me on my layout. And he frikkin HATES me. :p so coming from a frenemy that's a huge and it rejuvenated my thing last night..

Here is an example of one.

Quote:
Cricketers and profession

A plethora of trade had their fair share of players in the past. These include a shoemaker, lace-makers, cutlers, bakers,
carpenters and wheel-wrights, tailors, an ostler, a keeper of livery stables, horse-breaker and trainer,
a silver-chaser, a print work engraver and calico printer, as well as pewter-pot maker.
So having lost all materials I decided to start from scratch and make a brand new with Square Space. Love their templates, the user-friendliness and the minimalist tradition et theme.

This time I am making them all a collection... I call it anthology.. that's a fancy schmancy word for you.. and they are all videos. It'd be hip, modern and appeal to mass viewers.

Without further ado *pulls curtain*

Sorry...

Sorry...

The curtain seems to have got lodged in the stool's leg... sorry... sorry... It's Bangladesh after all.. lol

Cricket Curiosities

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles