facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 16, 2007, 10:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib
Default don,t drop aftab never ever

now we should understand aftab is our one of those key player. he done all his job for our team . now our selector should understand we need his support for all kind of match.

Old September 16, 2007, 10:16 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram

ei ta to sobai jane ...

er jonno thread open kora lage naki ??
Old September 16, 2007, 10:20 PM
Cricket Guru

ehamzzz.... soo can someone remind me why someone would think of dropping aftab?...
Old September 16, 2007, 11:11 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Not only that, Aftab should also be in our Test team. We aren't Australia, and we can't think about two separate teams. We are disillusioned by the thoughts that Aftab is ODI material. He is a class player. Its not his fault that he can play shots.

I would take Aftab in any form of the game.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old September 16, 2007, 11:24 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

well he's certainly been the most consistent bangladesh batsman in this T20 world cup so far. hopefully he can take this consistency into the 50 over game as well.
Old September 16, 2007, 11:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahidus200
now we should understand aftab is our one of those key player. he done all his job for our team . now our selector should understand we need his support for all kind of match.
It was only the moronic Dav-Faruque cabal who thought otherwise. Aftab was criticised for being reckless. So, name me someone who was not ?

Rasel was just as stupidly not taken because he was slow ! So, Vaas should be dropped too !
Old September 16, 2007, 11:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib, Tamim, Tendulkar

Quote:
what is the point of opening this thread? are you talking to someone particular? is he being drooped from the team? is he send Bangladesh? is there any selector saying anything about him recently? is this thread opened as a joke? first there is Rasel now you are talking about Aftab? as far as i know no one is questioning AA inclusion in team. so chill mate.
Old September 17, 2007, 12:01 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imtiazk
Rasel was just as stupidly not taken because he was slow !
Is it imtiaz bhother. accourding to Someone Rasel is really bad boweler. he is not fast, and most importently rasel can not swim , any batsman can face very easily
Old September 17, 2007, 12:14 AM
Cricket Guru

he cant swim!! lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by irteja
Is it imtiaz bhother. accourding to Someone Rasel is really bad boweler. he is not fast, and most importently rasel can not swim , any batsman can face very easily
Old September 17, 2007, 01:01 AM
Test Cricketer

well 20/20 cricket is what aftab is good at. he is also a good odi player. he played alot of good innins for bangladesh. but 20/20 cricket and test cricket is day and night different. i dont think anybody should be in the test team by performing in 20/20 games. for us to improve in test we need to play more and more first class match. i myself dont think 20/20 is real cricket. its fun to watch and exciting but test cricket is the real cricket. in test a batsman and bowler can show their ability. in 20/20 all batsman tries to do is score runs from the very beginning. they cant play their natural game. sometimes they get lucky and score runs and sometimes they fail. please dont consider aftab for test team just by looking at his 20/20 world cup performance.
Old September 17, 2007, 03:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

In ODI, Aftab should be replaced by HB and in test by Golla.
Old September 17, 2007, 04:42 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Question Kyano?

I guess the the Syed Rasel thread-related gauno-dholai wasn't enough.

Please allow me to post some highly relevant words with regards to this thread. NOI ...

Quote:
The biology of masochism

Pain, violence, sex and love all are associated with the release of a variety of hormones and chemicals within the human body. Furthermore, humans have been shown to exhibit sympathetic responses in their bodies while watching, hearing, or imagining such experiences.

Endorphins are released by pain experiences and can be perceived as pleasurable and possibly psychologically addictive. It is due to this same release of endorphins that people can become addicted to self harm. In this way, the acts of self harm and engaging in masochistic behavior can be similar in function though most would agree, not in causality.

Brain chemicals such as serotonin and melatonin can be affected by emotional or stressful experiences.

Epinephrine and norepinephrine are released during stressful or painful experiences, and can cause a pleasurable 'rush'.

The effects of masochism on body chemistry possibly reinforce the behavior and therefore might create psychological states that seek to further such behavior ...

The psychology of masochism

In his essay Coldness and Cruelty, (originally Présentation de Sacher-Masoch, 1967) Gilles Deleuze rejects the term 'sadomasochism' as artificial, especially in the context of the prototypical masochistic work, Sacher-Masoch's Venus In Furs. Deleuze instead argues that the tendency toward masochism is based on desire brought on from the delay of gratification. Taken to its extreme, an infinite delay, this is manifested as perpetual coldness. The masochist derives pleasure from, as Deleuze puts it, The Contract: the process by which he can control another individual and turn the individual into someone cold and callous. The Sadist, in contrast, derives pleasure from The Law: the unavoidable power that places one person below another. The sadist attempts to destroy the ego in an effort to unify the id and superego, in effect gratifying the most base desires the sadist can express while ignoring or completely suppressing the will of the ego, or of the conscience. Thus, Deleuze attempts to argue that Masochism and Sadism arise from such different impulses that the combination of the two terms is meaningless and misleading. The perceived sadistic capabilities of masochists are treated by Deleuze as reactions to masochism. Indeed, in the epilogue of Venus In Furs, the character of Severin has become bitter from his experiment in masochism, and advocates instead the domination of women ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masochism
Food for thought, IF such a thing is possible ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; September 17, 2007 at 08:11 AM..
Old September 17, 2007, 07:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
ufff we all know that aftab is one of our key players so whats the need for opening this thread mate ? oh and here are your grammar mistakes again,let me show you how you should had written that post of yours again

this is how you should had written:

"Now we should understand that aftab is one of those key players,He did all his jobs for the team,Now our selectors should understand that we need his support for all kinds of matches."

see it looks so beautiful when you write like this.
Old September 17, 2007, 09:13 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
ufff we all know that aftab is one of our key players so whats the need for opening this thread mate ? oh and here are your grammar mistakes again,let me show you how you should had written that post of yours again

"Now we should understand that aftab is one of those key players,He did all his jobs for the team,Now our selectors should understand that we need his support for all kinds of matches."

Excellent Dhrubo...Proud of you little brother
Old September 17, 2007, 09:20 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:

Dhrubo, my little brother.

Please don't comment about grammar in a public forum. All members are passionate followers of Bangladesh cricket and some of them are more organized in expressing their thoughts compared to others and vice versa.

A brotherly suggestion.
Old September 17, 2007, 09:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by irteja
Excellent Dhrubo...Proud of you little brother
thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
Dhrubo, my little brother.

Please don't comment about grammar in a public forum. All members are passionate followers of Bangladesh cricket and some of them are more organized in expressing their thoughts compared to others and vice versa.

A brotherly suggestion.
okay,i got it,thanks,but i was just kidding.
Old September 17, 2007, 09:23 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

Aftab is our best player in any kind of cricket. His ability of playing shot or defence is much more better than other batsman.
It would be great for us if he get chance in test team too.
Old September 17, 2007, 09:28 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

Quote:
thank you

okay,i got it,thanks,but i was just kidding.
Ok my boy, but its one kind of insulting to the poster. U don't know him he doesn't know you either, so its not looking good to joke with someone who is totally unknown to you.
What will be happen next, he will wait for ur any kind of mistake and if you do he will find out that and try to make joke with that.
Old September 17, 2007, 09:32 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omio
Aftab is our best player in any kind of cricket. His ability of playing shot or defence is much more better than other batsman.
It would be great for us if he get chance in test team too.
thanks man you know what is a game of cricket. i was really upset when they drop aftab from test team this kind of player . i knew he was really fighting cricketer ,and one those best player for our team.
Old September 17, 2007, 09:44 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

Aftab is INSEPARABLE FROM ANY VERSION OF CRICKET>
Old September 17, 2007, 10:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omio
Ok my boy, but its one kind of insulting to the poster. U don't know him he doesn't know you either, so its not looking good to joke with someone who is totally unknown to you.
What will be happen next, he will wait for ur any kind of mistake and if you do he will find out that and try to make joke with that.
okay sorry jahidus200 bhaiya.
Old September 17, 2007, 10:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

so you don't want to drop him after seeing him playing in t20??? if he plays like this in TEST we have to drop him....
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old September 17, 2007, 11:15 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Gilly Klusener Bulbul

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpiper
ei ta to sobai jane ...

er jonno thread open kora lage naki ??

he just waned to make his 123 posts>>

:Join Date: March 2, 2007