facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 4, 2015, 05:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

No worries, most probably he isn't getting into playing 11 straight way ... It's Shahadat and Shahid playing I guess and the rest may remain unchanged. But I would love to see The Leggie for Hom .. Contribution is Negative from him with Bat ... Too selfish .. The team also describes him as Bowling alrounder ... So either the Leggie or Abul should replace Hom .. Then Shall we go with three pacers ? Or Leggie for Rubel

Let's see what the team management thinks

Old May 4, 2015, 06:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Ganguly,Vettori,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Bro some few our so called expert fans think they know better than coaches. they think they are the experts..... some these probably bashed Mahmudullah and Tamim not so long ago. I guess some of us, do have ignorance and arrogance like Pakistanis and Indians type (passed on to us somehow).
Historically, culturally, economically or politically, Indian people, Pakistani people and Bangladeshi people are very similar. It's not inheritance, it's a shared root. We are all descendants from the same bunch of really judgmental and hypocritical pr!cks.
Old May 4, 2015, 08:01 PM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANFAN
No worries, most probably he isn't getting into playing 11 straight way ... It's Shahadat and Shahid playing I guess and the rest may remain unchanged. But I would love to see The Leggie for Hom .. Contribution is Negative from him with Bat ... Too selfish .. The team also describes him as Bowling alrounder ... So either the Leggie or Abul should replace Hom .. Then Shall we go with three pacers ? Or Leggie for Rubel

Let's see what the team management thinks
The issue with playing a leggie while also having Shakib, Taijul all in the team is that the batsmen will just get used to playing from only one angle, the ball will more often than no turn from left to right away from the body, assuming most Pakistani batsmen are righties.
Old May 4, 2015, 08:45 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Bro some few our so called expert fans think they know better than coaches. they think they are the experts..... some these probably bashed Mahmudullah and Tamim not so long ago. I guess some of us, do have ignorance and arrogance like Pakistanis and Indians type (passed on to us somehow).
haha spoken like a true expert fan i see. Yup the XI has been made according to the coaches instruction every since he joined. Good job... you have followed our cricket well!

but let me tell u what ignorance is because clearly you missed the first line in the dictionary.

Its not "ignorance" to call for an exclusion of a bowler who gave away 371 runs bowling 88 economical overs bagging a massive figure of 3 wickets.
But it is "ignorance" to call for his inclusion hoping somehow he turns things around even when he doesnt have a recent record to justify that hope

It is not "ignorance" to consider others players who have performed better at every stage, more consistently and are proven performers rather than a superstitious prospect.
but It is "ignorance" to ignore stats and facts and continue to pass on those superstitious thoughts as facts!

and finally... read the quote highlighted above.... there cannot be a better way to explain what ignorance really means!
Old May 4, 2015, 09:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Every player needs time to settle down at international arena. The greats of the game took many years. I dont know why ppl would jump the ship for abul. Give this guy some time.
Old May 4, 2015, 09:50 PM
Cricket Legend

petition for #teamabul
Old May 4, 2015, 10:24 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

What if Bradbul gets 5 wkts and wins us this test?

Boal mas er moton haa korey hambol pie khete hobey kintu bhais
Old May 4, 2015, 10:52 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
What if Bradbul gets 5 wkts and wins us this test?

Boal mas er moton haa korey hambol pie khete hobey kintu bhais
Bradbul will become Bradsalbul

tbh i cant remember the last time or ever a bowler with his bowling made us eat humble pie

fan predictions about our bowlers are almost always correct
Old May 4, 2015, 10:53 PM
BC Editorial Team

My expectation from Abul is an economy rate of 3, a few hurry-the batsman up, 2-4 wickets across BOTH innings and some handy runs. If he can do that, I'll call it, by our BD standards a good Test match for a pacer. I urge the haters and lovers to be civil.
Old May 4, 2015, 11:33 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

As long as he takes wickets I won't worry too much about economy, but we need wicket takers.
Old May 5, 2015, 12:10 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Bradbul will become Bradsalbul

tbh i cant remember the last time or ever a bowler with his bowling made us eat humble pie

fan predictions about our bowlers are almost always correct
We were screaming for Rubel to be dropped before the England match I remember
Old May 5, 2015, 12:35 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
We were screaming for Rubel to be dropped before the England match I remember
cant recall that..Rubel was always very good in ODIs, only reason people may have called for rubel to be dropped for England match was because of shafiul(who was the architect of winning momments from both wins vs england prior to the WC)
Old May 5, 2015, 01:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
My expectation from Abul is an economy rate of 3, a few hurry-the batsman up, 2-4 wickets across BOTH innings and some handy runs. If he can do that, I'll call it, by our BD standards a good Test match for a pacer. I urge the haters and lovers to be civil.
I highly doubt it.

Again...if he can prove me wrong I am ready to eat my own words.
Old May 5, 2015, 02:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

I really hope Abul can prove some fans here that they were wrong. Go my boy !! Still don't know why so much negativity towards this guy, who was even hero for everyone two years ago. At this very forum poeple were dancing of his test hundred. Yes he didn't provide strong evidance of his bowling but why not give him enough chances before we start to dimiss him..,!!
Old May 5, 2015, 02:39 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
I really hope Abul can prove some fans here that they were wrong. Go my boy !! Still don't know why so much negativity towards this guy, who was even hero for everyone two years ago. At this very forum poeple were dancing of his test hundred. Yes he didn't provide strong evidance of his bowling but why not give him enough chances before we start to dimiss him..,!!
there are negativity towards this guy because without deserving he is getting chance after chance, where other guys(shuvasis,al amin) who deserves at least as much as him if not more are not

he is kinda getting the Ash effect
Old May 5, 2015, 03:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohli_Sox
Every player needs time to settle down at international arena. The greats of the game took many years. I dont know why ppl would jump the ship for abul. Give this guy some time.
If Abul would become a great with time then I wonder what would mustafizur and taskin would become, probably better than Malcolm Marshall and wasim akram. They are both light years ahead of Abul 'Overrated' Hasan despite being years younger
Old May 5, 2015, 03:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
He couldn't prove himself in any forms of cricket, domestic or international, the selectors love him because he bowls 'phast' at average of mid 130 kmph currently and they think he is the next Jacques kallis as he can bat a bit and they think it is mandatory to have a fast bowling allrounder now matter how awful he is.
Old May 5, 2015, 03:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

I hear you guys all i want to say that i don't want to throw him base on one or two series, once he is there lets give him proper chnaces before we can completely dismiss him. We were saying same thing about Imrul, mahmuduallah. We called some players even domestic bully but no chance for international level. I will back up any new Abul or kuddus just to get proper chances, not everyone shine from their career begining. Then some shine liked stars from the begining and faded away quickly.
Old May 5, 2015, 03:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I hear you guys all i want to say that i don't want to throw him base on one or two series, once he is there lets give him proper chnaces before we can completely dismiss him. We were saying same thing about Imrul, mahmuduallah. We called some players even domestic bully but no chance for international level. I will back up any new Abul or kuddus just to get proper chances, not everyone shine from their career begining. Then some shine liked stars from the begining and faded away quickly.
We are all for giving chances to new players, that's why you don't see anyone criticizing Mohammed shahid do you, but chances have to be given to youngsters who deserve it not free riders and players who haven't done anything of note so far in domestics as well as the international matches he has played. A hundred on a flat pitch isn't enough as his primary role.is to bowl and he has been much worse than bolwers younger than him playing right now
Old May 5, 2015, 03:46 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Shaan you understand that what we say here has Zero influence over selection dont you? If all the jokes actually mattered in terms of a young kids life and selection, then i am pretty sure everyone would have been dead serious. Fans laugh, talk, make fun in a forum and it doesnt really mean anything as far as decisions are concerned. So lighten up and ignore the jokes if u have to. Until he performs the joke is on him and once he does the humble pie is on us.
Old May 5, 2015, 05:35 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee and Enamul jr

Abul is going a good player in the future. I like this guy.
Old May 5, 2015, 05:38 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafee and Enamul jr

http://www.bangladesherkhela.com/2015/05/24118

Abul might play in 2nd test
Old May 5, 2015, 06:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Its amazing how many people will taste it after Abul doing well
Old May 5, 2015, 06:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

With a name like Abul doesnt get you many supporters as well

Jokes apart. Im more worried about Shahadat in the team. also our spinners are the wicket getters on our surfaces
Old May 5, 2015, 02:04 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

I like this kid. Hoping for some good stats tomorrow. Good luck Abul.