facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 15, 2005, 09:05 PM
ODI Cricketer

This is definitely a good idea. At the very least, it will prompt the BCB to take the NL seriously and schedule matches in a proper and regular way.

It will also inject some much-needed public interest in our NL.

Edited on, February 16, 2005, 2:06 AM GMT, by Piranha.

Old February 15, 2005, 10:21 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by babubangla
I think our cricket standard improved a lot over the couple of years just because we got chance to play test country teams regularly. So, if you want to improve the quality of our domestic league players and want to give them the international exposure, we have to invite better teams. Why do we have to invite teams from Kenya? Is it so that we could beat them? There is no proud beating a weaker team. If we want to improve, we have to set our objective high.
kenya is better than our hapless divisional sides! we're not talking about the national team playing kenya, we're talking about our domestic league. Friggin pissing me off.
Old February 15, 2005, 10:22 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by couger
Quote:
Originally posted by reinausagi
We definately owe The West Indians, Pakistanis and Indians an opportunity to send their 'A' teams to our 1st class competition.
Why do yo say that?
duh....they invited us!
Old February 16, 2005, 11:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by aosaif
Quote:
Originally posted by babubangla
I think our cricket standard improved a lot over the couple of years just because we got chance to play test country teams regularly. So, if you want to improve the quality of our domestic league players and want to give them the international exposure, we have to invite better teams. Why do we have to invite teams from Kenya? Is it so that we could beat them? There is no proud beating a weaker team. If we want to improve, we have to set our objective high.
kenya is better than our hapless divisional sides! we're not talking about the national team playing kenya, we're talking about our domestic league. Friggin pissing me off.
If teams from India/Pakistan is available, why do you want to settle for Kenya? The better the opposition, the better the quality of expousre. Some people just can't hope for the best. Friggin pissing me off too.