facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 27, 2007, 01:00 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Abdur Razzak
Default Cricket World Cup 2019 News

India failed to defeat Afghanistan in the world cup qualifier in the Asia-Pacific zone

Coach sehwag said that he is not worried bcoz he has backing of selectors, captain and board....and that they had won a close match against Papua new guinea just 2 yrs ago

Rahul Dravid,the coach of new zealand team said that Sachin should now consider retiring gracefully and let his son take over the captaincy

mahender singh dhoni broke ajit agarkars record of most no of conecutive ducks in twenty 20

saurav ganguly, the coach of england feels that the boys need to control their emotions on the field

the current leading man from bollywood bret lee advices ms dhoni to take up acting as well

Minnows Pakistan beat Ireland in a close match...and thus they avanged their defeat in the 2007 WC against the then minnows ireland

Inzamam ul haq, who was the captain of the losing team and now the present coach said in a press interview that
"Boys plays well...they try hard...inshallah we wins the world cup"

The police arrested 8 ppl for voilence after England and NZ match...
Investigations revealed that these ppl were members of Dravid and Ganguly fan communities on ***** which have 623241516 and 126542 members respectively.

the Indian cricket board led by president Rahul Gandhi has called for an emergency meeting to discuss future course of action ..former players like yuvraj singh, md kaif,vvs laxman and kumble have been invited...coach sehwag and captain Tendulkar will present a report...

VVS Laxman today created a new controversy by saying that he expected a written apology from Rahul gandhi for including him in the category of former players....he said that he has improved his fielding and fitness and wants to play 2023 WC in Brazil
lol

Old July 30, 2007, 02:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Me

isn't gavaskar going to make a comeback by then?
Old July 30, 2007, 02:51 PM
Cricket Legend

perhaps imran khan and kapil dev too..
Old July 31, 2007, 06:02 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

2019??
mate..thats too soon...

id like to see one about 2056.

i'll be 75 years young by then.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old July 31, 2007, 06:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Bangladesh won the cup by thrashing Bulgeria in the final by 260 runs.
Old August 2, 2007, 08:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Bangladesh won the cup by thrashing Bulgeria in the final by 260 runs.
i think it would be mongolia..
Old August 2, 2007, 08:06 PM
Cricket Legend

or perhaps khalistan..
Old May 3, 2010, 01:06 AM
Street Cricketer

I am so proud of all of you - you seem to know something about cricket! i know nothing except to wonder how come these guys can run around fully clothed in the hot sun??
====================
[url="http://www.micrositez.co.uk"]Cheap SEO[/ur]
Old May 3, 2010, 04:39 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

(All characters and events depicted on this site are fictional, and any resemblance to persons living, dead, or fictional or situations past, present, or fictional is purely and completely coincidental)

ICC (Interplanetary Cricket Council) Universe Cup 3010

Bangladesh (from earth) beats Hujumkubar (from jupiter) ICC (Interplanetary Cricket Council) Universe Cup 3010.

bangladesh, who are the only cricket playing nation in the Earth for the last 500 years after all other nations were stripped of their test, odi, t20 status due to lack of quality, domestic infrastructure and absence of fans in games, becomes the first team from earth to win thin tournament in its 100th edition.

the bangladeh captain, ROSE KAMAL, who scored 499th duck in his 500th odi, was delighted after winning the cup. he told the press, "i am very delighted with this achievement. special thanks goes to my great great (....) grandfather Lotus kamal, who declared 1000 years ago, that whatever the performance be, the captain of bangladesh will be from his family. if he (Lotus) did not pass this bill in the parliament in 2010, it would have been impossible for me, my father, uncles, grandfathers, to be the captain for bangladesh for the last 1000 years." it is to be noted that the only time he did not score a duck was controversial. the balls showed the ball stuck on his pad, and was plumb in front. while bowlers were appealing, the batsmen went for a run, and the umpire ROD HAQUE SILVA (who has all BD, NZ and SL blood for the last 1000 years) did not even signal leg byes. replays clearly showed the bat or gloves were no way near the ball.

batting first jupiter scored 999 in their allotted 50 overs.

chasing 1000 BD were in trouble when they lost X IQBAL and Y ABEDIN very early. But a 654 run partnership between SHEIKH TAREQ and RUSSEL ZIA put Bangladesh back on track. both batsmen scored 300s. then again they had a familiar collapse and needed 36 to win from the last over. SCOOPRAFOOL managed to score the 36 runs with SIX scoop shots for SIX.

in press conference SHEIKH TAREQ said "scoring a 300 in a universe cup was dream come true. but he said this dream was not born today. his great great great(....) grandmother (who was PM of bangladesh in 2010) said that it was her fathers dream that oneday someone from his family will score a 300 in universe cup final."

also RUSSEL ZIA said "he was very happy. he believes if his great great great (....) grandmother KHALEDA ZIA was alive she would have said "etodine amar shamir adorsho bastobayito holo".

it is important to note that the ZIA and SHEIKH family has been bosom friends for the last 950 years after in 2060 both families decided that they will leave politics and concentrate on cricket.

but the hero of the game was MD. SCOOPRAFOOL (the 420th). SCOOPRAFOOL, who was known for his scoop shot invented by his great great great great (......) grand father SIR ASHARAFUL MATIN early in the 20th century, was in strike for the last over when Bangladesh needed another 36 runs. ASHRAFOOL in his short career of 24 ODI's was very consistent. always out in singles figures and most importantly in all the 24 matches he was out trying to play scoop shots, a shot never produced a run for him. But astonishingly SCOOPRAFOOL hit six sixes in the last over and all was scoop shots.

SCOOPRAFOOL said "i am very happy. all my thanks goes to my great great (...) grandfather who served BD for 24 years but never lived upto the expectations. he wrote in his biography that it will be this scoopshot that will bangladesh their greatest glory in cricket. today i have proved him. he could not prove it in 24 years but i proved it in 24 ODI's"

Last edited by al-Sagar; May 3, 2010 at 05:45 AM..
Old May 3, 2010, 05:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

Only Indian players will survive? All the coaches are from India (Shewag, Dravid, Ganguly).

Old May 13, 2010, 05:21 PM
ODI Cricketer

Default  নেহরা-জহিরের মারামারি!

কোচ গ্যারি কারস্টেনকে খুবই ভালোবাসেন ভারতীয় দলের ক্রিকেটাররা। তবে পরশুর ঘটনার পর ভালোবাসা কতটুকু থাকবে, সন্দেহ আছে। টি-টোয়েন্টি বিশ্বকাপের সুপার এইট থেকে ভারতের বিদায়ে ভীষণই ক্ষুব্ধ কারস্টেন। সংবাদমাধ্যমের খবর, সেই ক্ষোভ তিনি সরাসরি জানিয়ে দিয়েছেন ক্রিকেটারদেরও।
পরশু সকালে দলের সিনিয়র খেলোয়াড়দের সঙ্গে আলাদা আলাদা কথা বলেছেন কারস্টেন। পরে বসেছেন পুরো দলের সঙ্গেই। এমনিতে মৃদুভাষী হলেও খেলোয়াড়দের সঙ্গে কারস্টেন নাকি কঠোর ভাষাতেই কথা বলেছেন। দলের অনেকের ফিটনেসই নিয়েই তিনি অসন্তুষ্ট, কারও কারও ওজনও বেশি দেখেছেন। সব খেলোয়াড়কে তাই ধরিয়ে দিয়েছেন একটা করে ফিটনেস চার্ট। এবং বলেছেন সেই চার্ট অনুযায়ী কাজ করে তাঁকে নিয়মিত অগ্রগতি সম্পর্কে জানাতে। এ ছাড়া তারকা ক্রিকেটারদের প্রতি হুঁশিয়ারি দিয়েছেন—এখন থেকে আগের সেই ভালো মানুষ কোচটি হয়ে থাকবেন না তিনি।
কোচ জানিয়ে দিয়েছেন, শ্রীলঙ্কায় অনুষ্ঠেয় আসন্ন এশিয়া কাপ ক্রিকেটে দলের সবাইকে ফিট দেখতে চান তিনি। তার আগে ওয়েস্ট ইন্ডিজ থেকে দেশে ফিরে টি-টোয়েন্টি বিশ্বকাপে দলের পারফরম্যান্স নিয়ে বিসিসিআইয়ের কাছে রিপোর্ট জমা দেবেন ২০০৮ সাল থেকে দায়িত্ব পালন করা কারস্টেন।
সে রিপোর্টে শুধু দলের পারফরম্যান্সের প্রসঙ্গই থাকবে নাকি থাকবে খেলোয়াড়দের মারামারির ঘটনাও, সেটা অবশ্য বলা যাচ্ছে না। মিডিয়ার খবর, শ্রীলঙ্কার কাছে হারের পর স্থানীয় পাব টাকিলা জো’তে গিয়ে ভক্তদের সঙ্গে হাতাহাতি করে এসেছেন আশিস নেহরা আর জহির খান। পরে যুবরাজ সিং গিয়ে তাঁদের থামিয়েছেন। যদিও টুইটারে এই খবর অস্বীকারই করেছেন যুবরাজ। তিনি লিখেছেন, ‘কোনো মারামারি হয়নি, তর্কাতর্কিও না।’ সংবাদমাধ্যমকে বানোয়াট সংবাদ পরিবেশন না করারও অনুরোধ করেছেন ভারতের এই ক্রিকেটার।
ওদিকে টি-টোয়েন্টি বিশ্বকাপ থেকে ভারতের বিদায়ে যথারীতি সমালোচনা মুখর সে দেশের সাবেক ক্রিকেটাররা। মহেন্দ্র সিং ধোনি যতই আইপিএলের পক্ষে বলুন সাবেক অধিনায়ক অনিল কুম্বলে কিন্তু অভিযোগের আঙুল তুলেছেন সেদিকেই। হিন্দুস্তান টাইমস পত্রিকায় নিজের লেখা কলামে কুম্বলে বলেছেন, আইপিএলে খেলোয়াড়দের প্রতি অনেক বেশি চাপ ছিল। আইপিএল শেষে ভারতীয় দলে এসে তাই সবাই অনেক বেশি আয়েশি হয়ে পড়েছে এবং ব্যর্থতার কারণ সেটাই।
ব্যর্থতার পর ভারতে সমালোচনাটা নতুন কিছু নয়। তবে এবার একটা সান্ত্বনাও আছে তাদের জন্য। বিশ্বকাপ-ব্যর্থতার পরও ধানির এই দলটার প্রতি পূর্ণ সমর্থন জানিয়েছেন শচীন টেন্ডুলকার। ওয়েবসাইট।[/b]