facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Simulation and Fantasy Cricket

Simulation and Fantasy Cricket Sub forum for all simulation and fantasy related topics

Old June 16, 2009, 11:36 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Jhoro 2nd wicket by Horace Bath...!
Confused tabboosh-marka Opposition 23/3 after 6.4 overs!

Old June 16, 2009, 11:37 PM
Cricket Savant

Jhoro 2nd wicket for Walshe...!
Totally super confused tabboosh-marka Opposition 24/4 after 7.5 overs!
Old June 16, 2009, 11:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Back to back same over 2nd wkt of the over 3rd wkt of the spell by Walshe....awesome! Jhoro supper jhoro bowling by the awesome Mentals!
Stupid oppostion is 24/5 after 8.2 overs!
Action!!!
Old June 16, 2009, 11:58 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

bujhee kom bhai,

shame on you: you have been here longer than Nadim98, and yet you are not a cricket Guru...
Old June 17, 2009, 12:04 AM
Cricket Savant

back to back wkts by Van der Laan!
Opposition 52/8 after 16.4 overs!
We need to finish this quick...It rolled for long as it is!
Old June 17, 2009, 12:05 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
bujhee kom bhai,
shame on you: you have been here longer than Nadim98, and yet you are not a cricket Guru...
I know! I have been wating for becoming a goru!!!! Nadim is a basoor!!
Old June 17, 2009, 12:55 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Ash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
And no one does......

Ah.... oh well....... Not like there were any all rounders worth buying before new season anyways.

There he is.... hopefully he turns out as well as my last 200k+ buy (Mittal)

Team (Senior)High Places TalentsSafe Hands
BatsLeft hand batsman BowlsRight arm Fast medium
Wage$3,348 Rating34,671
Nationality Australia Age21
Formaccomplished Fatiguerevived
Experienceaverage Captaincyordinary
Endurancecapable

Battingaccomplished Bowlingpoor
Techniqueaccomplished Powerordinary
Keepingdreadful Fieldingaverage
I had a bid on him. That was 250K. Thought paying 50-70K extra on him. And you bought him for 275K!!!!!!! thats way too much. His actual price should be around 180-220K.
Old June 17, 2009, 05:54 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Guys, I have several very important questions that need to be answered, I think these are the things that holding back the Mentals!
1. My goal is to do well the pavilion cup and win and get the most money I can get, How can I achieve this? This will be first tiem the Mentals will be included in the pavilion cup since it's conception!
2. The Training Issue: Senior train update is on one day of the week AND the Youth train update & the Finance update for both of these camps happens on the same day of the week! Finance half an-hour early!When do I know that I have actually trained a player (whether youth or senior, both) 3 days in one thing and 4 days in another, not really a whole complete week in the same thing! What happens when you do that?
3. Now Finance update which appears at 1:30 there FTP time, it is for the next week, the following. the reflecting week, right?
4. And Trainings' green 'Pops' are the cumulitive result of the many previous ended weeks training and experience, right? How do you read the timing of between pops? Is there a formula? Are there calculation like a 'Capable' to 'Relaible' batting skill change takes 12 weeks for a youth or 16 weeks for a young(20-22) senior and forever for a 26 or older? How naby weeks does it take for an for example 'Endurance' pop and how long for 'Fatigue' pop? Are these relatively shorter wait time?
5. Is it possible for my team to advance 25 position in Coutry level(so like reaching 25th positin or so) at the end of next season? (from 48-50 now) - in all 3 leagues? Or os it just an unreal illusion?
6. How can I seriously defeat the upper muscle teams against me in Pavilion Cup next season?
I want to be successful at FTP with all your combined effort and help!

I am everybody's team, right? Good! thank you bhais, Muchos gracias!
Ashraf bro did well in answering them, I can add a bit.

1. I got to Round 8 in the PC so you could do well and get to Round 3. If you get the home match (you can now set a specific pitch for the Pavilion Cup), like Ashraf said, select it either to help your strengths or match it with your opponent's biggest weakness.
If you want to do well quickly, high experienced players do best (generally older). So possibly buy a couple of cheap older/experienced players (similar in skill to your current squad) to last 1 or 2 seasons. Just hope you don't get a seed in Round 1, or it will be difficult.

I know most here are going for youg players which is great for the future. I think you need some older players (around 2) for a balanced squad, to help the young players along, some variety. It helps with performanes.

2. Finance & academy updates on Monday is when your academy investments are 'locked in' used for that week (when you actually pay them), so finance is updated. Now both academy updates occur at the same time based on those investments "paid". Any changes in that week will be effective next week when paid at the finance update. Hope it's clear.

Training updates occur weekly so update one training program a week at 2:00 FTP time, Mon/Thurs. Any changes you make during the week has no bearing on the training! What only matters is the value or training progam when the update occurs.

3. Sort of answered that, the update "locks" in the values used for that week (investments, ground maint. and player wages paid). Any changes after the finance update is for the week after. Other things are just reset or ongoing.

4. Pop times vary on a few things, thanks to Ashraf. But, the skill trains the same amount regardless whether the skill "pops" or not (assuming same conditions), the player rating still increases which shows the training progress, same amount in same conditions. A pop is just a level increase, there are many?? (not sure how many) sub-levels.

5. It's harder to increase your rating than decrease it. Ranking all about your match ratings in each separate league against others. To improve ranking, improve your match ratings faster than others around you, though match ratings aren't important in winning matches! (just a guide to strength and for rankings).

6. Play to your strengths and playing conditions, having balance and variety in your team with supporting tactics.

I can try and help you with any other specifcs if you want

Last edited by Turbz; June 17, 2009 at 06:38 AM..
Old June 17, 2009, 06:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

won my youth match by 179 runs

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/score...?gameId=330079
Old June 17, 2009, 09:26 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Oh man! Akib gonna kill me in 2 weeks time...His team is too good for my Gangstaz
Old June 17, 2009, 10:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Lost my match by 32 runs against the hk rugby kid CC.A little dissapointed but it doesn't really matter.I will still finish in 1st in youth league even if I lose my next match also.
Old June 17, 2009, 10:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
Lost my match by 32 runs against the hk rugby kid CC.A little dissapointed but it doesn't really matter.I will still finish in 1st in youth league even if I lose my next match also.
How in the world did u lose to a bot....

Anyways, I won my match by 5 wickets. Opponent is 3rd in BD for OD and 20/20.... THANK god i was playing his youth :P, which is still 12 spots higher than mine.

Salcette Sharks Nite-Hawks XI
Batting - Top Order: 3,653 4,704
Batting - Middle Order: 3,115 2,987
Batting - Tail: 2,811 1,139
Bowling - Seam: 4,858 (6) 4,670 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 4,087 (4) 4,714 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 4,507 4,073
Overall: 71,774 69,838
Old June 17, 2009, 10:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib
How in the world did u lose to a bot....

Anyways, I won my match by 5 wickets. Opponent is 3rd in BD for OD and 20/20.... THANK god i was playing his youth :P, which is still 12 spots higher than mine.

Salcette Sharks Nite-Hawks XI
Batting - Top Order: 3,653 4,704
Batting - Middle Order: 3,115 2,987
Batting - Tail: 2,811 1,139
Bowling - Seam: 4,858 (6) 4,670 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 4,087 (4) 4,714 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 4,507 4,073
Overall: 71,774 69,838
IDK.Batting let me down.Its just one of those upsets,I guess.I was playing my best strength and my ratings was 71.5 K and theirs was 47.5 KWell,it doesn't matter anymore and are you talking about Sanghi in the bold part?
Old June 17, 2009, 10:43 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
IDK.Batting let me down.Its just one of those upsets,I guess.I was playing my best strength and my ratings was 71.5 K and theirs was 47.5 KWell,it doesn't matter anymore and are you talking about Sanghi in the bold part?
No i meant, my opponents youth team isnt as good ranking as his seniors (top3 in bd).

Although, Sanghi saved my team (AGAIN). Honestly, i overpaid for him yes, but hes single handidly kept my team alive, considering my best youth player doesnt really play youth matchs too often (amir).
Old June 17, 2009, 10:46 AM
Cricket Legend

well,here's the link to my match...http://www.fromthepavilion.org/score...?gameId=305671
Old June 17, 2009, 10:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Facing Romell's XI tonight.Getting ready to lose.Not sure if to play youth team or best squad.
Old June 17, 2009, 11:01 AM

sbasah lost to a bot Shame really
This is joke of the month at BC
Old June 17, 2009, 11:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
sbasah lost to a bot Shame really
This is joke of the month at BC
I know.Its like Bermuda U-19 beatinng Australia.
Old June 17, 2009, 11:14 AM

Quote:
I know.Its like Bermuda U-19 beatinng Australia.
worse than that.....it's like China/Nepal women cricket team beated South African men cricket teamSHAME SBSASH
Old June 17, 2009, 11:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
worse than that.....it's like China/Nepal women cricket team beated South African men cricket teamSHAME SBSASH
Happens to everyone
Old June 17, 2009, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Happens to everyone
only u mate
Old June 17, 2009, 11:19 AM
Cricket Legend

[QUOTE=Akib;885918]That first player has some serious secondary issues. TAKE HIM OFF BATTING training... Honestly, if you bring his fielding up to ordinary, and power up to at least average, and endurace at like reasonable+, then you'd have a seriously good player. He doesnt need anymore batting man.

yeh i will couldnt reply for long time coz my internet is shitting...
Old June 17, 2009, 11:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
only u mate
whatever.Doesn't matter.As long I get promoted,which I will.
Old June 17, 2009, 11:25 AM

Quote:
whatever.Doesn't matter.As long I get promoted,which I will.
But still u lost to a BOT......B.......O.......T.

Just kidding!
Old June 17, 2009, 11:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Hey sbsash, did you win your match against a bot ?