facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 3, 2010, 11:13 AM
ODI Cricketer

Varar dole basur pordan?

I must start learning cricket from the beginning again because I did not know 18(13) in T20 is a thing you can brag about.

Old February 3, 2010, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
No that was not funny at all and NO that's why not people are clapping their hands.

The funny part is, while front door is wide open some people are complaining that backside window is not secure enough... and then when find dumbfounded when everything is stolen. And that was funny my friend. Ijjat Loot leya throuh the wide open front door my friend not the back window.

Get the picture? I guess no.... that's why its more funny.

Rakibul's 13 ball 18 runs is nothing to cheer about, but whatever it was, it was better than our top 7 batsman who batted ahead of him.
Couldn't say it any better.

The way Bangladeshi batsmen tried to slog, it was totally embarrassing. Specially, Aftab. I am a big Aftab fan but yesterday is a day he will really want to forget. They were totally outsmarted by the Kiwi bowlers, specially the spinners. It surely looked like they didn't have a plan. The only plan was to go out there and slog. I did like the batting order though. Hopefully, they continue with this batting order promoting Mushi, Naeem and Mahmudullah and when they start to play with a plan, maybe something good will happen.
Old February 3, 2010, 11:45 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim

Even though Roq scored less it was the approach he showed that was a glimmer of hope in the darkness. He was trying to upper cut and put away the bad balls.. towards the end he even refused a single from 11th man.. but i think we have to give them time. Although it didnlt seem there was ANY plan. In the Tests with Ind looked like there WAS a plan.. Why was Tamim slogging like crazy in the beginning ? Even in t20s a good start is important.. we've seen that again and again.. However conditions are alien to all batsmen and they need time to adjust also Jet-lag and lack of exposure to local conditions come into play.. but the headless brainless approach was shameful... They are boys they need a scolding and need to FIRE Up for the ODIs, we need some FIRE like Shahdat when he gets a wicket... somebody ignite these players pacchaas please !
Old February 3, 2010, 11:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Richard Hadlee, Shakib

Tamim looked shaky. Got an early life.

Ash, Aftab just threw their wicket away when they could have rebuilt.

Shakib and Mushy seemed lost.

Naeem actually streched before the out shot letting the bowler know his intention even before the run up!!!!!!!

Riad, Raqibul and the bowlers get a pass because the above pretty much sealed the game.
Old February 3, 2010, 12:06 PM
Banned

This audience is hard to satisfy.
OR
Is it hard to satisfy this audience?
Old February 3, 2010, 12:10 PM
Banned for 1 month

Favorite Player: Ashraful, Aftab,A. Kapeli

I have to reply to this thread becoz i am a fan of raqibul, when bc members wanted him out of the team i stood against it? Now look he proved everyone wrong by scoring the highest run although its 18!!! Good job hasan, keep it up bro
Old February 3, 2010, 01:06 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamim Mia
I have to reply to this thread becoz i am a fan of raqibul, when bc members wanted him out of the team i stood against it? Now look he proved everyone wrong by scoring the highest run although its 18!!! Good job hasan, keep it up bro
Badhai kore rakhar moton post!

Because Shamim Miah replied a thread outside his own thread.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old February 3, 2010, 02:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

I did say he'll score three sixes. Well, only two sixes more and I could've been proved right. But hey, at least I'm on the side of the minorities that got proved right.