facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 20, 2009, 05:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Okay, let's not be harsh guys; at least we're not frustrated for lack of wins. Spare him out this time. He needs a break. and only thing we can do is hope that he comes back and comes back HARDER.

Old July 20, 2009, 05:39 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: JOBG

ash's total runs in the whole series (4 innings totaling 24 i think?) is lower than shahadat's one inning (33).
Old July 20, 2009, 05:57 PM
Cricket Legend

ei thread e kisu na likhle complete hobena.....

Ashraful bhai.... tui jemne paros, dudh kola dim khaia taia, chokher bhalo operation koira, net e diner 20 hours practice koira..... ek innings e 10 ta run kor bhai.....
ar to niche namar jayga rakhlina....

nonetheless this victory as much his as the rest 10 players.... take a bow Ash....
Old July 20, 2009, 06:19 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by ialbd
Ashraful bhai.... tui jemne paros, dudh kola dim khaia taia, chokher bhalo operation koira, net e diner 20 hours practice koira..... ek innings e 10 ta run kor bhai.....
ar to niche namar jayga rakhlina....
Funny man
Old July 20, 2009, 10:32 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro1249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocksta
man like you are the killers of BD cricket. in the whole world we can see that if someone is not performing he has to go and idiot & fool like you can only ask to keep someone who plays one good innings in a year. if you didn't want to hear bad comments or any comments which don't go with you then you should've keep this thread in your head only. i said my point of view and you silly stupid told me as a stupid thread. did i say you anything about you. if you like him so much then pick him up and hold him in your arms. but i am not gonna. that's my thinking and you are not anyone to stop me. we all saw what happened when we started that celebration thread before T20WC about wining against India where we even lost agains Ireland. LOL

if you are thinking of a fortune teller then please go and find one "বট গাছ" and sit under there.

you are thinking ASSraFOOL gonna get a 100 in this test match, right??? if he could then everyone would be happy. but the fact is he won't. let's see if he could get a 50 here today!!!!
dude you rock. People like you are making this thread more and more fun. haha when Ash gets that century, just know that you are gonna hear it from me for the rest of your life...
LoL......hahahahahahahaha.... now you are gonna hear it from him for the rest of your life....hahahahhahaha....chorom moja pailam. ashrafool tu ajke 3ta century korlo tobo public khepe ken??? lol

btw "ASSraFOOL" pure classic
Old July 20, 2009, 10:41 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim, Mash & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajib14
Good for BD cricket that Ashraful did'nt get the century today. Had that happened he would have got the license of staying in the team for another 50 matches regardless of his performances.
and he also would've got the license to say for the rest of his life that without him BD can't win. whenever he scored BD won that match. LOL.... what a fun he made now and he should be punished with the "Japor" of that boy who was slapped by him 1 year ago. you guys can find his records after that incident, you'll find he never performed well after slapping that boy(can't remember tha name). that what happens when you insult your fans and also "অহংকার, গরিমা করা শুরু করে।"

আর এই টেস্ট সিরিজ শুরুর আগেই উৎপল শুভ্রকে আশরাফুল অনেক বড় বড় কথা বলছে।এইটা তার ঐ সব কথার ফল। হাহাহাহাহাহাহা...... আমার কষ্ট লাগতেছে রুমেলের জন্য। পোলারে এখন সবাই মিলা ধোলাই দিবো আর মনে হইতাছে রুমেল আগামী ৩ দিন ফোরামেই আসবো না। যাই আমি খুশি বাংলাদেশ জিতছে বইলা। সালাম।
Old July 20, 2009, 10:46 PM
Cricket Sage

... curse of Jalal is still playing games with Ashraful's mind.
Old July 21, 2009, 12:48 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

What was the contribution of this bloke in winning the second test?
Old July 21, 2009, 12:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD-Shardul
What was the contribution of this bloke in winning the second test?
Ha! Ha!! Funny avatar !!!
Old July 21, 2009, 12:55 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
Ha! Ha!! Funny avatar !!!
lol just noticed it...LOVE IT!

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old July 21, 2009, 12:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Ro bro, where art thou?

Wish your wish would have come true but I guess all wishes do not come true. O well, there's always next time... Well, maybe not for Ashraful in Test cricket. I guess we should wait and see.
Old July 21, 2009, 07:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_omar
Ro bro, where art thou?
Er, doesn't he have a date or something planned with Bruno?
Old July 21, 2009, 08:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

hah....century...
Old July 21, 2009, 01:28 PM
Banned

হা হা হা হা...... সেঞ্চুরি???? করলো তো, ৩টা সেঞ্চুরি করছে। দুনিয়ার সবচাইতে প্রতিভাবান খেলোয়াড়???? এমন ধারাবাহিকতা মনে হয় মুরলিধরনও দেখায় নাই। ধারাবাহিকতার সহিত কত বাজে পারফরম্যান্স করা যায় তা একমাত্র আশরাফুলই জানে। এই পোলার "Postive mentality"-র উপর লেকচার দেয় না, ঐসব হইয়া যাওয়া উচিৎ। এমন বাজে খেলতেছে গত ২ বছর ধইরা তারপরও কিনা কি একটা ভাষণ সদৃশ একটা ইন্টারভিউ দিলো ১ম টেস্টের আগে। তার ব্যাট কথা না বললে বাংলাদেশ জিতে না, এইবার তার ব্যাট এমন কথা বললো যে সবাই নির্বাক হইয়া গেলো। যেইখানে শাহদাতের মত খেলোয়াড় এক ইনিংসে ৩৩ করলো, সেইখানে কিনা ৪ ইনিংস মিলাইয়া ২৪ করলো আমাদের দেশের সর্বকালে সেরা প্রতিভাবান ব্যাটসম্যান!!!! সবাই একটু ভাবেন তো ওর লাস্ট কবে ভালো খেলা দেখছেন??? ঐ ২ বছর আগে একটা ১০০ করলো ওইটা নিয়া আমরা তারে সারা জীবন খেলাবো নাকি??? শেহওয়াগের মত ব্যাটসম্যান ২/৩টা সিরিজে রান করে নাই বইলা টীমের থাইকা বাইর কইরা দিছে। আর আমার দেশের সোনার সন্তান যে কিনা মাসের পর মাস আর ম্যাচের ম্যাচে রান না করলেও খেলতে পারে। আমাদের সবচইতে প্রতিভাবান খেলোয়াড়ের এই অবস্থা, ভাগ্যিস অন্যারা ওর মত এইতো প্রতিভার অধিকারী না। প্রতিভা ছাড়াই যদি আমার কোন ব্যাটসম্যান ১ ইনিংসেই ১২৮ কইরা ফেলতে পারে, ২ ম্যাচে ১৩০+ রান কইরা ফেলতে পারে, ম্যাচে ৮ উইকেটের পাশাপাশি ১১০+ রান করতে পারে, তাহলে আমাদের এমন প্রতিভার দরকার আছে কিনা আমার প্রশ্ন আছে এই ব্যাপারে!!!!

অসাধারণ একটা থ্রেড খোলার জন্য ধন্যবাদ আপনারে। হাহাহাহাহা......
Old July 21, 2009, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megh
and he also would've got the license to say for the rest of his life that without him bd can't win. Whenever he scored bd won that match. Lol.... What a fun he made now and he should be punished with the "japor" of that boy who was slapped by him 1 year ago. you guys can find his records after that incident, you'll find he never performed well after slapping that boy(can't remember tha name). That what happens when you insult your fans and also "অহংকার, গরিমা করা শুরু করে।"

আর এই টেস্ট সিরিজ শুরুর আগেই উৎপল শুভ্রকে আশরাফুল অনেক বড় বড় কথা বলছে।এইটা তার ঐ সব কথার ফল। হাহাহাহাহাহাহা...... আমার কষ্ট লাগতেছে রুমেলের জন্য। পোলারে এখন সবাই মিলা ধোলাই দিবো আর মনে হইতাছে রুমেল আগামী ৩ দিন ফোরামেই আসবো না। যাই আমি খুশি বাংলাদেশ জিতছে বইলা। সালাম।
আমার তো মনে হয় আপনি খুব ভালো একটা পয়েন্ট বের করছেন। মনে ধরলো।
Old July 21, 2009, 01:57 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

megh এর ভবিষ্যত বানীতো ফলে গেলো মনে হয় রুমেল এর তো এখন পর্যন্ত দেখা নাই। বেচারা। আশু যে কত মানুষকে মাইনকার চিপায় ফেললো...
Old July 21, 2009, 02:22 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

, you know when the second ininngs is coming?
Old July 21, 2009, 09:17 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Brian Charles Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
... curse of Jalal is still playing games with Ashraful's mind.
ash can join him now.