facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 28, 2010, 09:17 PM
Street Cricketer

Alright i have read enough:

Find me another guy with a triple century in the first class match in Bangladesh?
Tell me how many averages 35 first class after 20+ innings?

Now for the people who are chosing Ashraful over Rakib.
After 90+ innings Ashraful has failed to learn a single thing, still throwing his wicket away. Only in the last innings he got out in a good ball, But again his bat was ahead of his pads which is not very technically correct. Anyone with 90+ innings experience, batting on flat pitch for 70 some deliveries could have left that ball, but he had to offer a shot.
With Rakib, at least this guy's tries to learn. First test, first innings he got out playing a short rising delivery, just poking at it. It was a bad shot. So, in the second innings he left every single ball that was rising was short, in the process he even got hit in the elbow. Now he did get out to good in cutter and could have happened to anyone. But again, he only has 14 innings of experience in test cricket.

For those who want KAPALI back.
Please, i feel insulted writing anything about it. Given enough chance, Poor first class record and international record, nothing he has done that he should earn a recall in Test cricket.

Now, i do think Rakib needs a break. He has developed some weakness driving the ball, and it's only because he lacks confidence. What he needs is his confidence back. Now, how the coach and management wants to go with it, it's upto them. But, Rakib deserves more chances in Test cricket at this point even more chances than Ashrafool.

Old January 28, 2010, 09:39 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: tamim,sakib,riad,rajib

Quote:
Originally Posted by asddsa
ALOK KAPALI for Rakibul
Aftab for Ashrafool

lets see how things go with this change !
yes bro you are right i totally agree with you . but imrul is more worse than ashraful he made world record worst opening batsman in the history . so we should change like that

alok kopali for raqibul
imrul kayes for aftab