facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 5, 2007, 10:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain/Dale Steyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatekeeper
Oh no FedEx, 06 Yamaha R1 won't interst me......gotta come with something better. But thanks for the offer.
You're an idiot. I'll leave it at that.

Old January 6, 2007, 12:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkrulz
You're an idiot. I'll leave it at that.

Oh wow.....brilliant, this is all you could come up with?
Old January 6, 2007, 01:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Yeah I'm sorry. Normal people like me are extremely stupid and have horrible comebacks. But you, you caught me out right away. I have no life at all and I make more accounts on forums so it can look like I have back up..

So what about the bet? How much money is good money?
Old January 6, 2007, 05:19 AM
Street Cricketer

Yamaha R1 is all I got for you I know you would rather have a Rikshaw so you can go back to your old job but they dont sell em in the East Coast. But perhaps me and JK rulz can cheap in and have one delivered from BD to your hometown so you can show off your only skill and leave everyone else alone. One bright thing happened out of all this, JK rulz just gave you a promotion to become an idiot from a fool. Since you know about FedEX I am sure you are also aware of their excellent service. How would you like to be wrapped in bubbles and get sent back to your nativeland amazon? I will pay for shipping thats the least I can do to put a smile in your familys face. I am sure they are going crazy looking for you all over the jungle trees.
We can go back and forth about this all day but funny thing is gatekeeper if you had a logical thread that made sense to me I be the first one on your thread to show you support. Jk rulz if this fool is dumb enough to bet then find out how much. If you see a cow dont wait too long to milk it...
Old January 6, 2007, 05:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Alright gentlemen, time-out!

Let's cool off our engines and stay on topic. Lay off the personal attacks too, please.
Old January 6, 2007, 09:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

hehe, u ppl shld go to Mtv's Yo momma
Old January 6, 2007, 09:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Reading all this is so funny. I can't wait till gatekeeper replies again. Yo momma..I think Jerry Springer would be more fun

...So anyone know anyone other than Jahid Ahmed?
Old January 7, 2007, 12:51 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Default You are right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkrulz
Thankyou! Yeah I've heard of a Jahid Ahmed but I was meaning to find out where he came from. You guys need to chill out. I just asked a question, if you don't have an answer don't bother saying anything. I don't care how irrelevant my topic is to your life and I'm sorry that I wasted your precious time when you read my first post.
Dont feel sorry. You have every right to ask about Bengali no matter where they live. I am glad that you care about us. That's all that matter. Keep it up, bro.
Old January 7, 2007, 06:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEx
Yamaha R1 is all I got for you I know you would rather have a Rikshaw so you can go back to your old job but they dont sell em in the East Coast. But perhaps me and JK rulz can cheap in and have one delivered from BD to your hometown so you can show off your only skill and leave everyone else alone. One bright thing happened out of all this, JK rulz just gave you a promotion to become an idiot from a fool. Since you know about FedEX I am sure you are also aware of their excellent service. How would you like to be wrapped in bubbles and get sent back to your nativeland amazon? I will pay for shipping thats the least I can do to put a smile in your familys face. I am sure they are going crazy looking for you all over the jungle trees.
We can go back and forth about this all day but funny thing is gatekeeper if you had a logical thread that made sense to me I be the first one on your thread to show you support. Jk rulz if this fool is dumb enough to bet then find out how much. If you see a cow dont wait too long to milk it...
My congratulation on your development of the plausible thumb and living the Cro-Magnun dream. Do share with us your secrets, we so desperately want to climb down from the tree and join the human race. Mnay thanks in advance.
Old January 17, 2007, 10:34 PM
Cricket Legend

How is that you Londoni's have not noticed Maruf Chowdhury yet ? He played quite a few matches for Middlesex 2nd XI last year. I remember we talked about him during BD team's England tour, some guys were pissed off that he does not want to come back to play for Bangladesh.
Old January 18, 2007, 11:07 AM
Cricket Legend

More info on Maruf from Middlesex website-

Quote:
Maruf Chowdhury
D of B - 07/10/89
RA seam

Maruf’s excellent control of line and length has enabled him to return excellent bowling figures within and above his own age group. Maruf is keen this winter to find a little extra movement to his deliveries and develop his all-round fielding and lower-order batting. Maruf works extremely hard in training and is physically strong and mature for one so young.
Old January 18, 2007, 06:01 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatcher
How is that you Londoni's have not noticed Maruf Chowdhury yet ?

May be they forget to light up their lonthon.