facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old September 14, 2004, 01:07 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Listen, India is a not far from being a world power and could
Let me give you some quotes from your own newspapers

However, the Indian leadership has been boasting like a paper tiger that they can smash their enemies and they shall wipe out from the world map. What a joke!

Pakistan and China are practically much advanced, and India is far behind.

http://internationalreporter.net/scr...ils.asp?id=274

I am very respectful of Pakistan, and I have always said so. Why? Because their margin of error is so little. That is why they don't take any chances. Like the Israelis. You have to beg, borrow or steal to ensure your security. In our case, we think we are a subcontinent and who cares? The drought kills millions, but there is a billion more, so who cares?

That is the difference. I am not surprised that the Pakistanis are so motivated, so dedicated and so resolved to have what they want. Bhutto said, 'We'll eat grass, but we'll have it [the nuclear bomb].' They got it! They got it!

Now that the NBC report has come out, everyone is talking about it [Pakistan's superiority]. But earlier it was evident to a few of us. In the nuclear scientific community, many of them know this. But outside that group, I think I am the only one who kept saying [that we are no match for Pakistan].

I made this point in great detail at a recent seminar where I said we are not a match for even Pakistan, so why are we talking about China?

'We are great at fooling ourselves'

************************/news/2000/jun/10inter.htm

So, i really don't see how India can become a world power.

To become a world power, you need a very very strong economy, and big exports, consider China, China has exports of $400b whereas India has exports of only $44b...

And China is yet not a World power .... so maybe 50 years down the road, but not happening anytime soon

Old September 14, 2004, 01:10 AM
Administrator

Sultan - pass go and do not collect $200

This forum is not for yet another interminable indo-pak bashing.

As moderator.
Old September 14, 2004, 10:32 AM
ODI Cricketer

If the man wants a receptive audience for his views, he will not get them here. I do not know how thick he is in his head.