facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 11, 2010, 03:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Imrul has to improve his strike-rate. His whole game is based at anchoring - with an SR of about 65-70 - too low, an anchor has to be at 75 at least. And he just can't attack, so he eats up balls if he stays until the last 10 overs, he can't accelerate.

Old July 11, 2010, 06:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Some people are too nagging in this forum. I hope mods are following. I normally don't complain. But some people are really crossing civic limits. We have seen bans in the past with lesser minor issues.
I hope, the mods do not need to get involved in it. One argument leads to another and sometimes we may go overboard; but at the end of the day, we are talking here for the welfare of BD cricket. Our supported and suggested approaches may differ, some may be proved wrong, while some other are right; but guys, do not forget the aim, where we all are united.
Old July 12, 2010, 12:34 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Hakan Yakin

Colly would not be given with Hot Spot. Umpire gave a bad decision against him. So it evens out.
Old July 12, 2010, 12:43 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

was Trotts 94 runs from 130 balls with SR of 72.31 useless ????

1. We can say if he had not score 94 o4 130 balls england would have lost by more runs.
BUT guess he scored 24 of 30. perhaps then some other ppl may have scored more than 70 in the rest of the 100 balls that trott faced.

2. he ended up SR of 72.3. if he had SR off 77 he would have scored 6 more runs and England could have won.
Old July 12, 2010, 01:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eshen
A big positive is - players seem to come together and plan things well in the match. So, yeah, may be Siddons should continue with his hands off approach and let them figure out things on their own.
Ya, as less siddons interfares is better. He is too bad in working out strategies/tactics.
Old July 12, 2010, 04:39 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I already pointed out. Go read it.

And no I dont think any body can or even bother to read your posts, whn u spk lyk dat al da time.
sorry.. But I think any body can or even bother to read your posts, whn u spk lyk dat al da time with some childish theory... go it??

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old July 12, 2010, 05:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
before criticizing someone for their english,pls get ur own grammar right first.the word confident is an adjective or a pronoun at times.u should have used the noun confidence here.how can u show "confident" in someone?
mistake there,i meant to write adverb not pronoun!
Old July 12, 2010, 03:26 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
was Trotts 94 runs from 130 balls with SR of 72.31 useless ????
It was because he couldn't finish it off. 94 doesn't do anything. Yes it decreases the margin of defeat but how does that help with anything? A lose is still a lose. He was suppose to get those 5 runs.

And that's what I said about Our Imrul. He had to stay there and finish things off. That would have got him his 2nd 100, better SR, would have proved that it's not all about Tamim, and most importantly give us a bigger total. (Again, yes we defended that low total today, but I am not talking about today, I am talking about in general. May be on other days, Bell wont be injured. And 230 wont be good enough). Yes it is also part of middle orders fault that they couldn't contribute. But when a set batsman gives it away like that at that part of the innings is a half-a$$ed job. Whole thing becomes pretty worthless. He shouldn't dance down the track and then check his shot. He should play to his strength.

It's not like I only blaming Imrul. I also blamed Tamim after he gave it away after scoring a 100 in one of those Tests.
Old July 12, 2010, 08:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Tamim is losing it in ODIs. i dont know if he cannot understand that one has to be careful, he should know that the Brits set the trap for him and he seems not to comprehend this. He should look at jonathan Trott, the way he plods along and does not play a dumb shot. Tamim is on the field, surely he is observing Trott, is he so dumb as not to think that the opposing side knows that he likes to score quick runs and will set a trap for him. I think even a kid would understand this by now, but yet he seems quite oblivious and goes out and do what everyone expects, hit quick runs and get out.