facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 2, 2011, 08:12 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Just finished watching the highlights. Key points, BELIEVE and SELF CONFIDENCE.

100 odd runs on the board with 5 down, rest of the batsmen did not walk out there to play test cricket, or get a 250 and play to not get bowled out. They went out there to win, they went out there to chase it down, and bring it home.

From post-match report, those were the things MoM Kevin O'B and Irish skipper Will talked about; having the confidence and believe to win. It's just basic stuff. "Believe in everything you do, nothing is impossible, blah blah blah". I said this after our match-up vs them, and I will say this again. We may be ranked higher than them, but we have a lot to learn from them. A LOT. We don't have same level of belief, and we surely don't have the self confidence. It's a shame when we have such a great courageous, and confident skipper in Shakib and an attacking and a fighter vice skipper in Tamim and rest of the team is filled it bunch of modons. Stop listening to that man, and listen to Shakib. Shakib ONLY. Sorry to have made this into a "about us", but congrats to the Irish, really well played. Now go ahead and take down the Africans and Indians aka the ICCs.

Like Bumble said "Up yours (ICC)"

Old March 2, 2011, 09:54 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Just finished watching the highlights. Key points, BELIEVE and SELF CONFIDENCE.

100 odd runs on the board with 5 down, rest of the batsmen did not walk out there to play test cricket, or get a 250 and play to not get bowled out. They went out there to win, they went out there to chase it down, and bring it home.

From post-match report, those were the things MoM Kevin O'B and Irish skipper Will talked about; having the confidence and believe to win. It's just basic stuff. "Believe in everything you do, nothing is impossible, blah blah blah". I said this after our match-up vs them, and I will say this again. We may be ranked higher than them, but we have a lot to learn from them. A LOT. We don't have same level of belief, and we surely don't have the self confidence. It's a shame when we have such a great courageous, and confident skipper in Shakib and an attacking and a fighter vice skipper in Tamim and rest of the team is filled it bunch of modons. Stop listening to that man, and listen to Shakib. Shakib ONLY. Sorry to have made this into a "about us", but congrats to the Irish, really well played. Now go ahead and take down the Africans and Indians aka the ICCs.

Like Bumble said "Up yours (ICC)"
Ameeen.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 2, 2011, 11:06 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ You should be proud of yourself Zee. You've become a BIG part of Irish cricket history.
Old March 2, 2011, 11:23 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
^ You should be proud of yourself Zee. You've become a BIG part of Irish cricket history.
Hey....since i am the lucky charm...i should get dibs for BD vs England one perhaps... Spread it...the word man.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 2, 2011, 11:55 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I was gonna say that too, but that would be me mathay tolani you. So I didn't ;p But you managed to climb up there by yourself. So whatthehey

ZeeMan should get to open Bangladesh vs England. Lock it in.