facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 1, 2011, 09:02 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricmas
exactly. Also we can alter SN and IMROSE

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Well I would not tweak Imrose (Imrul Kayes) too much. I think the opposite nature of Tamim and Kayes is the reason behind the success of the Bangladesh opening pair. With Shahriar Nafees, yes may be we can......but right now he is not even in the consideration of the team management.

Old March 1, 2011, 09:37 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Masrafi, Shakib, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
Did anybody watch today's program on "BanglaVision" ?? Mr. Rakibul Sr. got bambooed from Khaled Masud pilot and presenter. Mr. Rakibul Sr was arguing on UDRS without knowing anything. He was caught red handed when Pilot referred "Ian Bell" s out in the last match. Mr. Rakibul was mumbling and got agitated. hahaha...Presenter knew that Mr.Rakibul got out and he intensionally changed the topic.

That was EPIC !!!
I saw that. While talking about Kenya he was talking about the difference between elite and non elite teams. It sounded similar to Boycott, when he talks about Bangladesh.
He mentioned about Kenya going down, but failed to mention that Ireland, Afghanistan, etc are going up.
Raquibul Sr. does not make any sense.
Old March 2, 2011, 10:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

i think he officially considers himself as ashraful's shoshur after t20 natok where ash is the ghor jamai!
Old March 2, 2011, 11:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by psi
Well I would not tweak Imrose (Imrul Kayes) too much. I think the opposite nature of Tamim and Kayes is the reason behind the success of the Bangladesh opening pair. With Shahriar Nafees, yes may be we can......but right now he is not even in the consideration of the team management.
You probably don't know the nick name of our players. Imrose is Junaid Siddique.
Old March 2, 2011, 12:23 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_dorshok
You probably don't know the nick name of our players. Imrose is Junaid Siddique.
Oops.....
Old March 2, 2011, 06:47 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nannu, Ash, Mash

Everyone is entitled to have his opinion, that does not mean we have to call for his head. Here is an interview with BBC for those who bad mouthed Rakibul Hassan (Sr.)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bengali/multime...medium=twitter
Old March 2, 2011, 08:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kana-Baba
Everyone is entitled to have his opinion, that does not mean we have to call for his head. Here is an interview with BBC for those who bad mouthed Rakibul Hassan (Sr.)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bengali/multime...medium=twitter
I have an uncle, a great freedom fighter in his time, but now a corrupt, whore-mongering megalomaniac of the highest order.

Is his heroism somehow mitigated by what he has become? No.

Can his current state of PhDouchiness be excused because of his heroism? No.

Facts are facts bro:

1. Fact: he did something amazing and holy back then.

2. Fact: as a cricket-matobbor today, he has been a total douche.

3. Fact: this is an ajaira thread with 80 responses while a GREAT THREAD has 6.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; March 2, 2011 at 08:24 PM..
Old March 2, 2011, 09:54 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
I have an uncle, a great freedom fighter in his time, but now a corrupt, whore-mongering megalomaniac of the highest order.

Facts are facts bro:

I agree. Facts are facts. Here are a few more for your enrichment:

1. You are a cheeky man who knows how to use this "ajaira" thread to advertise his choice of thread

2. You should change your profession to marketing if you are not already in it. You would rise to the top of this trade in no time

Last edited by psi; March 2, 2011 at 11:49 PM..
Old March 2, 2011, 10:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Now 82 responses while the GREAT THREAD continues to languish at 6.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old March 2, 2011, 10:00 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Now 82 responses while the GREAT THREAD continues to languish at 6.
Check that again. Now it is 7
Old March 2, 2011, 10:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Let's see if we can manage 100 responses here before the aforesaid > GREAT THREAD < reaches 10.
Old March 2, 2011, 10:30 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Let's see if we can manage 100 responses here before the aforesaid > GREAT THREAD < reaches 10.
I have complete and absolute faith in you sir. I know you can make it happen
Old March 2, 2011, 10:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Facts are facts bro:

Dude, show some respect to the man who hasnt done anything wrong and sacrificed his career for this country. HE is no thief....

such a disgrace.....SHOW RESPECT PLEASE!!!!!!!
Old March 2, 2011, 11:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
Dude, show some respect to the man who hasnt done anything wrong and sacrificed his career for this country. HE is no thief....

such a disgrace.....SHOW RESPECT PLEASE!!!!!!!
Dude, do READ carefully before you post your righteous indignation, and challenge your mind to understand what's written in plain English. That way, YOU get to show some self respect, capiche? The thief reference was directed at a relative of mine, not Raqibul.

Secondly, respect is earned and Raqibul of the War of Independence, just like my uncle, has mine and will always have it. I'm 43 and come from a family of freedom fighters, martyrs and rape and torture victims and don't need to be lectured on what happened in 1971 or who did what.

Raqibul the cricket matobbor of today, like the corrupt uncle I see every other day, doesn't have my respect and never will as long as he persists with his alga matobbori.

I reserve the right to be "wrong and misguided", OK? I don't live in your Orwellian universe promoting questionable reading skills in a second language.

Last edited by Sohel; March 3, 2011 at 12:35 AM..
Old March 3, 2011, 11:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Dude, do READ carefully before you post your righteous indignation, and challenge your mind to understand what's written in plain English. That way, YOU get to show some self respect, capiche? The thief reference was directed at a relative of mine, not Raqibul.

Secondly, respect is earned and Raqibul of the War of Independence, just like my uncle, has mine and will always have it. I'm 43 and come from a family of freedom fighters, martyrs and rape and torture victims and don't need to be lectured on what happened in 1971 or who did what.

Raqibul the cricket matobbor of today, like the corrupt uncle I see every other day, doesn't have my respect and never will as long as he persists with his alga matobbori.

I reserve the right to be "wrong and misguided", OK? I don't live in your Orwellian universe promoting questionable reading skills in a second language.
LOL!!! Clearly you think you are a bigger expert at cricket than the person who represented Bangladesh (also probably would have played test for Pakistan) and captained the side for many years.

And no you definately did not compare him with a thief but you think he deserves the same respect as your uncle who happens to be a thief. Again just having the ability to eloquently put 2 lines together in a foreign language does not make you any more respectful than your thief uncle either when you clearly cannot respect the people who bought you your freedom....
Adios buddy....Keep your Orwellian universe to yourself
Old March 3, 2011, 11:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
LOL!!! Clearly you think you are a bigger expert at cricket than the person who represented Bangladesh (also probably would have played test for Pakistan) and captained the side for many years.

And no you definately did not compare him with a thief but you think he deserves the same respect as your uncle who happens to be a thief. Again just having the ability to eloquently put 2 lines together in a foreign language does not make you any more respectful than your thief uncle either when you clearly cannot respect the people who bought you your freedom....
Adios buddy....Keep your Orwellian universe to yourself
Good students are usually worse teacher. Raqibul still lives in 70s and think Ash and his son are the messiah.
Being a freedom fighter does not give any one license to do or say what ever he want. If that was the case Col. Faruq would not been hanged.
I am willing pay money to shut this guy
Old March 3, 2011, 02:01 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib , Tamim

Raqibul ( Buira ) is really talking non-sense. He is jealous of ROKIBUL , does not another player to be STAR by his name. He even does not want Junaed in the team!! He wants big time loosers like S. Nafis and Ash. to bat in top order. I was reading his comments after the Ireland match , he was praising Ash. for his bowling and kept silent about his batting !!!!
Old March 3, 2011, 02:06 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by mali007
Raqibul ( Buira ) is really talking non-sense. He is jealous of ROKIBUL , does not another player to be STAR by his name. He even does not want Junaed in the team!! He wants big time loosers like S. Nafis and Ash. to bat in top order. I was reading his comments after the Ireland match , he was praising Ash. for his bowling and kept silent about his batting !!!!
Then Raqibul (Sr) might have more sense than I thought. But then, who cares what he thinks.
Old March 3, 2011, 02:49 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: iceman

ash-er loge maiyar bia dibar ichcha ase mone hoy