facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 30, 2007, 10:53 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal
Default Tehsin bhai's wish came true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Wow. I'm a little dissapointed with NZ. No Killer instinct. The match should have been over by now
Tehsin Bhai's wish from 1st ODI came true in 3rd ODI.

Quote:
0.5 Mashrafe Mortaza to McCullum, FOUR, short outside off, pulls it hard. off the top edge to fine leg for a boundary
1.2 Shahadat Hossain to McCullum, FOUR, brilliant. Just outside off, McCullum picks the length and square drives to point boundary
1.5 Shahadat Hossain to McCullum, FOUR, outside off, fuller in length. Drives on the front foot to mid off for a boundary
1.6 Shahadat Hossain to McCullum, SIX, short outside off, McCullum smashes over cover for a six
2.2 Mashrafe Mortaza to McCullum, FOUR, on the leg stump, short in length, off the outside edge to third man for a boundary
2.3 Mashrafe Mortaza to McCullum, SIX, WHAT A STRIKE........ comes down the track, goes down on one knee and pulls over deep mid wicket for a fabulous six. The ball's projectile takes it out of the ground
3.2 Shahadat Hossain to McCullum, FOUR, fuller in length, outside off. Smashes past mid off for a boundary.
For those joining us now let me remind you that it is not T20 international
3.3 Shahadat Hossain to McCullum, FOUR, outside off and swinging away, cut over cover for another boundary
3.4 Shahadat Hossain to McCullum, SIX, this is savage now. short outside off as McCullum upper cuts it for a six at third man
3.5 Shahadat Hossain to McCullum, FOUR, full toss outside off, drives to mid off for a boundary
4.4 Shakib Al Hasan to McCullum, SIX, on the off stump, pulled over mid wicket for a six. This has become routine now
4.6 Shakib Al Hasan to McCullum, SIX, WHOA ! steps out and lifts over mid wicket for a six
5.3 Abdur Razzak to McCullum, FOUR, fuller on the off stump, McCullum steps out and smashes to mid off for a boundary
5.4 Abdur Razzak to McCullum, SIX, flighted delivery outside off, launches it over sight screen for a six
5.6 Abdur Razzak to McCullum, FOUR, take that, steps out and smashes to long on for another boundary.Seals the win
Game, Set, and Match. NZ win by 10 wickets with 264 balls remaining creating world's record by largest margin of victory.

Old December 30, 2007, 11:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell2k7
Game, Set, and Match. NZ win by 10 wickets with 264 balls remaining creating world's record by largest margin of victory.
so this was a record? who am I kidding, this has to be....
Old December 30, 2007, 11:38 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

This was inevitable due to bad team selection. I thank the selectors for this.
Old December 31, 2007, 01:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

I dont know who else they wouldve selected... I mean, who was the superstar that we left out? The match proves that how outclassed we were. The previous games we didnt hold on to the catches, didnt deliver any variations to bowling, got out with aerial shots,, I mean what else do you expect from a team that is uncapable of taking singles, doesnt know how to space out innings, has a limited attack strategy, plays defensive in fielding the XI,,,, the legion continues..
Old December 31, 2007, 01:29 AM
First Class Cricketer

Ponting/Hayden, Brett Lee were not available so why blame selectors?
Just accept the fate ...we will win once in a blue moon and start dreaming again.......fools.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahmood
This was inevitable due to bad team selection. I thank the selectors for this.
Old December 31, 2007, 01:57 AM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শা

Let's give some credit to our players - it takes a lot of talent and dedication to lose in this manner.
Old December 31, 2007, 01:59 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Let's give some credit to our players - it takes a lot of talent and dedication to lose in this manner.