facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 23, 2018, 01:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

#MashrafeToTakeBangladeshForward #OnedayFuturePM

Last edited by Mas_UK25; December 23, 2018 at 04:16 AM..

Old December 23, 2018, 04:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToBeFair
If you take average, it translates to more than 226,000 BDT per month!

Go Mash
What's that?
Old December 23, 2018, 04:54 AM
Cricket Legend

https://www.prothomalo.com/banglades...রাফী

As usual, Mashrafe is learning fast

Quote:
বক্তব্যে তিনি বলেন, ‘আপনারা এ রকম করলে আমি চলাফেরা করব কীভাবে? ভিড়ে বেশ কয়েকজন আহত হয়েছেন।’ বলেন, ‘আমার প্রতীক নৌকা। আপনারা নৌকা মার্কায় ভোট দেবেন। মাননীয় প্রধানমন্ত্রী আমাকে নড়াইলবাসীর সেবা করার সুযোগ করে দিয়েছেন। তাঁকে ধন্যবাদ। এরপর আবার দেখা হবে আপনাদের সঙ্গে। জয় বাংলা, জয় বঙ্গবন্ধু।
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old December 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

^Mash is such a sellout and hypocrite. how dare he praise sheikh mujib and say long live bangladesh and use a very common slogan? I wonder what crazy thing he will do next.

its weird how you quoted this line from the article rather than --

Quote:
তাঁকে দেখতে শত শত মানুষ নৌকা ভাড়া করে নদীতে অবস্থান নেয়। ফেরিতে পার হয় তাঁর গাড়ি। ঘাটের ইঞ্জিনচালিত তিনটি নৌকা একসঙ্গে করে সাজানো হয়। সেই নৌকায় করে মধুমতী পার করা হয় তাঁকে। তখন করতালিতে, ‘মাশরাফি’ ‘মাশরাফি’ ধ্বনিতে প্রকম্পিত হয় এলাকা।
or

Quote:
এত দিনে খেলার মাঠের ২২ গজে থাকা নতুন অভিজ্ঞতায় রাজনীতিক মাশরাফি। এবার রাজনীতির মাঠের প্রথম দিনটি হয়তো স্মরণীয় হয়ে থাকবে নেতা মাশরাফির। ঢাকার একটি বেসরকারি বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়ের শিক্ষার্থী অসিফ ফকিরও অপেক্ষায় ছিলেন কালনাঘাটে। তিনি বলেন, ‘এমন স্বতঃস্ফূর্ত মানুষের ঢল আগে কখনো দেখিনি।’
or

Quote:
লোহাগড়া কলকাকলি ইংলিশ স্কুলের অধ্যক্ষ হুমায়ুন কবীর বলেন, ‘লাখ লাখ টাকা খরচ করেও কোনো নেতা এভাবে লোকসমাগম করতে পারত না।’
the jelly is so obvious...
Old December 23, 2018, 06:37 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongStop
I do agree that during BNP era corruption was high, but do you think corruption is reduced or gone completely in last 10 years? I like to hear your opinion regarding this. Dont forget people like Yaba BODI has not been brought to justice and it is also sign of severe corruption. Also dont forget how our big hearted President pardoned murderers who are BAL activists. Is not it sign of corruption in your eyes? Or is it like only BAL murders have rights to be pardoned by President because of Shadinotar Chetana? NO I am not a BNP supporter, I am just showing you same thing happened in BAL era too which you could not see either you have been suffering from eye problems or you keep your eyes close like a crow....
Off topic:
I can guarantee than if It was BNP in power, than instead of Mr Lau of AL, it would be Mr Kodu of BNP doing yaba business. That being said, many yaba traffickers are behind bars and it is comparatively harder to get access to Yaba today than it was 3-4 years back.

Both parties AL and BNP are at fault for the Presidential pardon.
Yes the President pardoned AL activist , 10 + "fashir ashami" was pardoned because of alleged murder of 1 individual. The verdict came from lower court, and some of the arrested individual was not even present in the same city at the time of the alleged murder. They were arrested on behest of BNP high command and signed statement of guilt was obtained under torture and duress.

BNP also arrested someone named "Joj Miah" as the only culprit for Aug 21st Attack on AL that killed many and injured scores in AL rally. BNP also destroyed evidence for FBI to analyse from crime scene. It is naive to think that the attack took place without direct knowledge of BNP.

On Topic:
Haters will hate, but Mash will win his seat...
Old December 26, 2018, 12:27 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: VLC media player

I know Mash will win because his party will win by hook or by crook. And his win will be questioned because of his party. AL wont let themselves lose this election while they are in power. Brother I am not saying BNP is saint, no one is. Not even myself. But Mash is saying we are all against
Shadhinotar Chetona if we dont vote for Nouka. This is very cheap talk from people like Mash. Why do I have to vote for Nouka to prove that I am not against shadhinotar chetona? Why?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.2099062
Off topic:
I can guarantee than if It was BNP in power, than instead of Mr Lau of AL, it would be Mr Kodu of BNP doing yaba business. That being said, many yaba traffickers are behind bars and it is comparatively harder to get access to Yaba today than it was 3-4 years back.

Yes the President pardoned AL activist , 10 + "fashir ashami" was pardoned because of alleged murder of 1 individual. The verdict came from lower court, and some of the arrested individual was not even present in the same city at the time of the alleged murder. They were arrested on behest of BNP high command and signed statement of guilt was obtained under torture and duress.

BNP also arrested someone named "Joj Miah" as the only culprit for Aug 21st Attack on AL that killed many and injured scores in AL rally. BNP also destroyed evidence for FBI to analyse from crime scene. It is naive to think that the attack took place without direct knowledge of BNP.

On Topic:
Old December 26, 2018, 12:33 AM
Club Cricketer

By the way, why are comparing with BNP to counter me? Do I look like BNP activist or BNP pay my Bill's? And BNP is already bad and that you and other have already mentioned. So your logic is BNP is bad so AL can do whatever they like? My 5 year old son would give better answer than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonmoy.dhaka
Off topic:

On Topic:
Old December 26, 2018, 02:23 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
By the way, why are comparing with BNP to counter me? Do I look like BNP activist or BNP pay my Bill's? And BNP is already bad and that you and other have already mentioned. So your logic is BNP is bad so AL can do whatever they like? My 5 year old son would give better answer than that.
When it is a two horse race, a comparison between the horses is natural.

Of course in real world, the characters are more similar to "Game of Thrones" rather than "Lord of the Rings" . I mean people or party are a mix of good and bad rather than all good or all bad. When people vote they have a tough choice to judge on "less worse" of the two.
Old December 26, 2018, 03:38 AM
Test Cricketer

News report on the popularity of Mash in Narail ...

A true leader
Old December 26, 2018, 09:40 AM
Cricket Legend

ব্যানারে মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজা নামের বানান ভুল।
Self-respect is the fruit of discipline; the sense of dignity grows with the ability to say no to oneself- AJH| Don’t disrespect your life by living aimlessly – set goals and work hard to attain them.
Old December 31, 2018, 04:55 PM
Club Cricketer

নির্বাচনে কোথাও কোনো অপ্রীতিকর ঘটনা বা কারচুপির খবর পাওয়া যায়নি : মাশরাফি

Within a day he has become TRASH politician. A liar. He is no different than any other selfish politicians.
Old December 31, 2018, 05:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

A new journey of his life.

All the best Mash!
Old December 31, 2018, 05:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
নির্বাচনে কোথাও কোনো অপ্রীতিকর ঘটনা বা কারচুপির খবর পাওয়া যায়নি : মাশরাফি

Within a day he has become TRASH politician. A liar. He is no different than any other selfish politicians.
Does he really believe he got 96% of the votes in his constituency? Delusional guy

he doesn't evev get 96% of Bangladeshi cricket supporters clapping for him...more than 4% ppl some time or other don't want him in the ODI team. if that quote is not fake news, then he will go far (not by ppl's votes)
Old December 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
Club Cricketer

http://khobor.website/নির্বাচনে-কোথাও-কোনো-অপ্/

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Does he really believe he got 96% of the votes in his constituency? Delusional guy

he doesn't evev get 96% of Bangladeshi cricket supporters clapping for him...more than 4% ppl some time or other don't want him in the ODI team. if that quote is not fake news, then he will go far (not by ppl's votes)
Old December 31, 2018, 08:06 PM
Cricket Sage

What is BNPs next move?

Who is their top guy/gal leading the effort?

Khaleda from jail? Tarek from London? Dr Kamal hossain from his wheel chair? Or hire someone from jamat? Or..

Can they bring their supporters to the street? Will their top leaders come to the street ...

In Bangladesh you need to go to jail for your party...leading from far away or from bedroom usually doesn't work.

Looks like BAL is few steps ahead of BNP...in terms of how to tackle the opponent.

BNP need to revamp their strategy.
Old December 31, 2018, 10:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

They should pursue Hillary. Trump wouldn't want that, not before 2020. After all she is his proven bunny
Old December 31, 2018, 11:26 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
What is BNPs next move?

Who is their top guy/gal leading the effort?

Khaleda from jail? Tarek from London? Dr Kamal hossain from his wheel chair? Or hire someone from jamat? Or..

Can they bring their supporters to the street? Will their top leaders come to the street ...

In Bangladesh you need to go to jail for your party...leading from far away or from bedroom usually doesn't work.

Looks like BAL is few steps ahead of BNP...in terms of how to tackle the opponent.

BNP need to revamp their strategy.
90's BNP had strong able personalities helping out the leadership. I am sure BNP misses the leadership from the likes of Mannan Bhuiyan,Badruddoza Chowdhury, Saifur rahman, MK Anwar, Sadeque Hossain Khoka etc.

Mirza Fakhrul has weak personality. Not sufficient to create a movement or energize the BNP grass-roots. Tareq Zia can do a better job authoring a book on alternate history of Bangladesh than leading his party. Hawa bhaban and Aug 21 will also haunt him forever.
Old December 31, 2018, 11:27 PM
Test Cricketer

Best of luck to Mash.
He will become controversial now because he has to walk the party line. However he is the best leader to represent his constituency. Wish him all the best.
Old January 2, 2019, 05:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Old January 2, 2019, 05:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Old January 2, 2019, 05:47 PM
Cricket Legend

Old January 3, 2019, 12:01 PM
Cricket Sage

The rumor is, he will be the state minister. They will delay the announcement until end of world cup.
Old January 3, 2019, 12:03 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
The rumor is, he will be the state minister. They will delay the announcement until end of world cup.
Heard Mashrafe may be deputy minister of youth and sports
Old January 3, 2019, 05:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

It is a great test for Mashrafe.
May Allah preserve him with integrity and goodness.

Do not wish one of the genuine icon of Bangladesh to be destroyed by politics.
Old January 8, 2019, 11:31 AM
Test Cricketer

Hide yourself behind the keyboard and criticize and parody him all you guys want.

He is the best captain in the world at this time, he is also a born leader. He has already contributed immensely to BD cricket and I am confident he will make same positive contribution for the people of Narail.
Great bowling today btw. Joy Bangla.