facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 18, 2007, 10:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
So you're saying you'll volunteer to take some photos and/or videos and submit it to submissions.banglacricket@gmail.com?
Any boubt...

Old January 18, 2007, 11:28 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by istiak
Any boubt...
Nope...seeing your enthusiasm, no doubt at all
Old January 20, 2007, 07:16 PM
Banned

Should BD be really playing cricket at the highest level? I mean after all those humiliations in inning defeats?

I think BD should do an honest self assessment, take their time to re-group, and not participate in any inernational games for about two years or so.
Old January 20, 2007, 07:36 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

People, You know there gonna show some bit of the 158* so even if it's 30 second clip can you record it?
Old January 20, 2007, 08:34 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamini
Should BD be really playing cricket at the highest level? I mean after all those humiliations in inning defeats?

I think BD should do an honest self assessment, take their time to re-group, and not participate in any inernational games for about two years or so.
i think you should do an honest self assessment, check into a psychiatric counseling group, and figure out why you have such a superiority complex?

were you molested as a child? in lieu of molesting children, do you spend your time ceaselessly bashing minnow cricket nations? isn't that a form of harrassment?

we all know that victims of abuse often become abusers themselves. but the law in civilized nations doesn't make such a distinction. joseph stalin's childhood of abuse doesn't absolve his genocidal guilt. whatever, the laws are in whichever backward country you come from, this method is common sense.

in other words, why such a negative approach? why indeed is it absolutely true that you know more about cricket than the ICC? were we mistaken, or are you in fact the hither-to unknown cricketing messiah who has come to set the world straight?

also understand that your comments could possible be justified but isn't so given the opposition we are facing. india are a completely over-rated bunch who seem to love getting their hyper-egos crushed every other series. hell, even we've humiliated them on numerious occaisions (posting 400 in our first ever test innings, scarring the daylights out of your team in an ODI then dropping one on em the next game, not to mention ashraful doing his best Tony Montana impersenation: 'burying those cockroaches' under a 158* avalanche). and don't forget, the only team to have lost to minnows kenya 3 times is guess who: team India.

please stick around once the series starts, without some emotion-based, feminine illogic around, a series often gets dull.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old January 20, 2007, 09:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

I just hope Bangladesh gives them a scare or two. I remember their attitudes the game after the infamous win. I honestly felt like smashing dear Tendu's face in! That smirk after he got Mash out was the single worst part of it.
Old January 21, 2007, 12:35 AM
Cricket Guru

al Furqaan: Don't take Kamini's words seriously bro. She comes up once in a while, and posts meaningless posts, and vanishes. And from her appearances, it only looks like she chooses those days when EEndia's playing well. Today's one of those days, coz they've got a 100+ opening partnership. Once they get spanked, she'll disappear.
Old January 21, 2007, 01:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Dale Willem Steyn

We Shouldn't get hurt If Someone Criticize Us. We already Proved What We Can Do. If Someone Expect that We will Become World Champion by Playing Test Cricket Only for 6-7 Years...........S/he needs to be Check the History. Not Only Kamini but Some Great Cricketers also Said Some Negative Comments about our Cricket. It Doesn't Matter. I Read One Article from Aminul Islam Bulbul Where he Explained some of his Experience in Australia.

One Australian asked him "How Much did you pay Pakistan to Beat them in 1999 World Cup". Bulbul Answered "How Much did you (Australia) take to Lost in 2005"? No Doubt, It is the Best Answer.

Whatever the Reason Australian also Scared when They lost 6 Wickets by 92 runs in the Very First Test Against us when They Came to Bangladesh. We couldn't Win due to many reason. But We proved our self, We have some World Class players. What More do They Expect within 6-7 years of Test History.

So, We should Accept those Criticism. Because Those Criticism will Help us to Play Better. We should not Take anything Personally. Let Them Say Whatever They Want to Say. We should try to Learn from Those Criticism.

Have a Nice Time.
Old January 21, 2007, 01:47 AM

Quote:

How about you do an honest self assessment, take your time to re-group, and not participate in any forum for about two years or so?
Old January 21, 2007, 12:25 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpurush
How about you do an honest self assessment, take your time to re-group, and not participate in any forum for about two years or so?
What a Shot.. !!! Fantastic !
Old January 21, 2007, 12:30 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
al Furqaan: Don't take Kamini's words seriously bro. She comes up once in a while, and posts meaningless posts, and vanishes. And from her appearances, it only looks like she chooses those days when EEndia's playing well. Today's one of those days, coz they've got a 100+ opening partnership. Once they get spanked, she'll disappear.
she posted b4 the india-WI match...but its possible she knew india would do well (they won by 6 runs, HA) at home.

and i'm also aware that she runs away after a singular post []

#OneTeam1Dream

Last edited by Zunaid; January 21, 2007 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Mod: Language
Old January 21, 2007, 12:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

Well....shes banned now...FINALLY!
Old January 21, 2007, 01:06 PM
Cricket Guru

Let me be the first one to thank the mods & admins for banning Kamini. You guys are awsum
Old January 21, 2007, 09:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Let me be the first one to thank the mods & admins for banning Kamini. You guys are awsum
Why Kamini was banned?

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old January 22, 2007, 07:08 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:

I do agree with Kamini's comment partly because Bangladesh really needs to do an honest self assessment about their standing in cricket specially the longer version in which they have a lot to prove.
But not participating in any international games should not be suggested.
The self assessment should be only for the players and administrators to understand about the status of cricket in the country and make improvements.
The assessment will definitely help the players realize their abilities and weaknesses and sharpen up their game and balance their head, which will immensely help their performance and conduct.
Also an honest assessment will help the fans not to have any unrealistic hopes or demands which in turn will put additional burden on the players and only cause more humiliations.
Old January 22, 2007, 10:49 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
Why Kamini was banned?
because she basically found a clever way to say F you. if you read her post you will see it has absolutely no value in this forum and her sole reason here is to damage our spirits...i was gonna ask for her banishment from the mods after her expected reply to my post.

#OneTeam1Dream