facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 18, 2016, 09:07 PM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHRAM
Nobody does, Mash gives his 100%

If it were upto me, I would have supported Comilla since last year given my roots in Comilla. Also would go there to Comilla during holidays.

But I detest Nafisa Kamal. Her attitude, her drama, and everything else in between is so painful to eye and the ear its not even laughable.
A bit harsh. Are you sure you aren't using female stereotypes to describe her? How many other owners are MIT educated? Question an owner's business acumen or team strategy - that's fair game. But personal attacks are a little Trumpian don't you think.

Full disclosure: I have met her a few times when I used to live in Boston.

Old November 18, 2016, 09:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazabQ
A bit harsh. Are you sure you aren't using female stereotypes to describe her? How many other owners are MIT educated? Question an owner's business acumen or team strategy - that's fair game. But personal attacks are a little Trumpian don't you think.

I love her passion and the fact that she is highly educated but some of her activities are OTT.
Old November 18, 2016, 10:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Maybe its her father who is calling the shots. And we all know how fickle, brash and interfering he is.

They are paying the price for not having a good coach also. They had Salahuddin last year, and now a low profile former under 19 coach who clearly doesnt have control over the dressing room.
Old November 19, 2016, 01:11 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Anyone But Shakib, Sabbir

They will go nowhere with that [mod.edit] Nafisa Kamal

Last edited by RazabQ; November 19, 2016 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: person attack
Old November 19, 2016, 01:23 AM
Cricket Legend

ডিলাইভ রিপোর্ট: এ পর্যন্ত পাঁচ ম্যাচ খেলে ফলাফল শূন্যই রয়ে গেছে। ঢাকায় প্রথম চার ম্যাচ হারার পর চট্টগ্রামেও ভাগ্য বদলালো না গতবারের চ্যাম্পিয়নদের।শু ্রবার রংপুর রাইডার্সের কাছে হেরে গেছে মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজার দল।

চট্টগ্রামে রংপুর রাইডার্সের কাছে হারার পর সংবাদ সম্মেলনে মাশরাফি বলেন, আমরা ম্যাচটাকে টেস্ট ফরমেটে নিয়ে গেছি। এত ধীরগতিতে ব্যাটিং করেই হারতে হল। কারণ রানটা আরও ভালো হলে এমন হারটা দেখতে হত না।’

এবারের বিপিএলের পয়েন্ট টেবিলের তলানিতে কুমিল্লা ভিক্টোরিয়ান্স। তারপরও আশা ছাড়ছেন না কুমিল্লার দলনেতা মাশরাফি বিন মর্তুজা। শনিবারের ম্যাচটি বাড়তি গুরুত্ব দিয়েই দেখছেন তিনি।

মাশরাফি বলেন, দুর্ভাগ্যজনকভাবে আজকের ম্যাচটি হাতছাড়া হল। আজকের ম্যাচটি খুব করে জিততে চেয়েছিলাম। কিন্তু হল না। তবে পরের ম্যাচটি আমাদের জন্য খুবই গুরুত্বপূর্ণ। ওই ম্যাচে আমাদের ভালো করতে হবে। দলের সবাই সেটার জন্য প্রস্তুত।’

উইকেট ভালো ছিল উল্লেখ করে মাশরাফি বলেন, ‘আজ উইকেট ভালো ছিল। কিন্তু আমরা রান করতে পারিনি। আমাদের আরও রান করা প্রয়োজন ছিল। তাহলে কিছু একটা হতে পারতো।’

আজ শনিবার চট্টগ্রামের জহুর আহমেদ স্টেডিয়ামে দিনের দ্বিতীয় ম্যাচে রাজশাহী কিংসের মুখোমুখি হবে কুমিল্লা।

Source bd crictime.com
Old November 19, 2016, 01:25 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:

She was here too just before the start of bpl first edition.
Old November 19, 2016, 06:40 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Nafisa Kamal is the issure here. No I am not stereotyping. I have seen this from last BPL. She is ALWAYS full of complains. Go to youtube and u will see how many times she complains! Last year she complained about Mash being their icon. Mash slapped her off by winning the title. This year she has been complaining from the start. Complained about not having some of the players Dhaka signed. Complained about the reschedules.....

She is a liar too. Last year she told the reporters about signing a lot of star players and none of them ended up coming

Shut up and work with the resources you have! Dhaka paid those players and got them. Its not their fault u were too busy giving interviews and then went ahead and picked a bunch of average Pakistani players. Who in their right mind picks Khalid Latif? Shehzad?

There were lots of good players that were up for grabs and she along with her partners made the wrong calls.
Old November 19, 2016, 06:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
Nafisa Kamal is the issure here. No I am not stereotyping. I have seen this from last BPL. She is ALWAYS full of complains. Go to youtube and u will see how many times she complains! Last year she complained about Mash being their icon. Mash slapped her off by winning the title. This year she has been complaining from the start. Complained about not having some of the players Dhaka signed. Complained about the reschedules.....

She is a liar too. Last year she told the reporters about signing a lot of star players and none of them ended up coming

Shut up and work with the resources you have! Dhaka paid those players and got them. Its not their fault u were too busy giving interviews and then went ahead and picked a bunch of average Pakistani players. Who in their right mind picks Khalid Latif? Shehzad?

There were lots of good players that were up for grabs and she along with her partners made the wrong calls.
Thanks brother for stating the obvious.

Never been able to stand her from the beginning. I love Mashrafe but I would rather see his team in the bottom if it's managed by NK.

Look at how professional everyone else is about the league. Never saw Khulna RR teams complaining despite them losing key player

Khulna lost Simmons. RR lost Sharjeel and Azam.
Old November 19, 2016, 06:50 AM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

its all about being positive. Where is she? nowhere! They already got into issues with Mash! Mashrafe Bin Mortaza Koushik. How on earth do u get in **** with this guy?

Thats why I am loving the Khulna franchise. Very positive and they spent well on whoever the player is. Making sure that they feel good... thats how you inspire them to perform well!
Old November 19, 2016, 07:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
its all about being positive. Where is she? nowhere! They already got into issues with Mash! Mashrafe Bin Mortaza Koushik. How on earth do u get in **** with this guy?

Thats why I am loving the Khulna franchise. Very positive and they spent well on whoever the player is. Making sure that they feel good... thats how you inspire them to perform well!
Yes one could see how players from DD, KT, RK, ChV and RR felt about everything. They were treated really well. You would see the players tweeting about the excitement.

As for Comilla, the players are probably disgusted by the pushy attitude of komola khet shundori.

She thinks of BPL is as some kind of war. It's a cricket game fgs.

No wonder a team with so many quality players are doing so poor when Khulna and rangpur are playing with mediocre cricketers, local and foreign
Old November 19, 2016, 07:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I didn't even know who this Nafisa Kamal was before this thread. God Bless my ignorance on the Bangladeshi socialites. Truly, a bunch of "born with silver spoon in mouth" category 5 morons.
Old November 19, 2016, 10:19 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:

I don't know where you heard this from and i don't know much about her either but i watched an interview of her where she was full of praise for mash and she was even saying that she wanted Mash in her team even if couldn't bowl or bat just because of his leadership skills
Old November 19, 2016, 12:44 PM
BC Editorial Team

We have had owners who got into verbal abuse of national team players. Owners who have been convicted of fixing matches. Owners who have stiffed players what they were due. Yet we have a plethora of personal attacks on the one female owner in BPL. And you wonder why Hillary lost?
Old November 19, 2016, 12:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Nafisa Kamal?! Can't stand this person. Looks so annoying, talks so annoying.Who does she thinks she is? Even Pretty Zinta hardly got into the selection issue with her ipl side and shes very animated all matches especially at home, and win or lose.
Old November 19, 2016, 02:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
We have had owners who got into verbal abuse of national team players. Owners who have been convicted of fixing matches. Owners who have stiffed players what they were due. Yet we have a plethora of personal attacks on the one female owner in BPL. And you wonder why Hillary lost?
Nafisa Kamal is the most active & talkative owners of BPL, she attends TV shows, talks to the tv reporter,goes live on FB, posts strange videos of her & her family in hotel running like crazy after win.
She is the dauta of Lotus uncleji.
Also there was this rumor about Mash leaving hotel because of a dispute with the owner & you know how sensitive people are about Mash.
besides when a team keeps losing everything looks bad.

So you see, it is not about the owner being female.
Old November 19, 2016, 04:21 PM
BC Editorial Team

Simon, fair points.