facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 28, 2011, 08:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
Default A Sumatran Tiger....

http://www.indonesianfauna.com/sumatrantiger.php

http://www.tiger-pictures.net/sumatr..._pictures.html

Last edited by Nasif; December 29, 2011 at 06:57 PM..

Old December 28, 2011, 08:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Ooohhhh I am so very sorry dear Reverse Swing bhai, I am so sorry I didn't check the size of the picture before posting it....I am so sorry I will never make this evr again, I swear, please help me this one last time please dada, please help me resize this above huge image of the Suamtran Tiger...thank you BK
Old December 29, 2011, 06:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Dear Nasif bhai, mod bhais, reverse awing dada, please help me reduce the size of the above Sumatran Tigers picture....I am so sorry I didn't check the size before posting it and now the post edit button is ouit of my reach...I am so sorry for doing this agin Reverse Swing bhaiya, I promise I will be very careful from now on....please help me thank you so kindly.
Old December 29, 2011, 07:00 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Dear Nasif bhai, mod bhais, reverse awing dada, please help me reduce the size of the above Sumatran Tigers picture....I am so sorry I didn't check the size before posting it and now the post edit button is ouit of my reach...I am so sorry for doing this agin Reverse Swing bhaiya, I promise I will be very careful from now on....please help me thank you so kindly.
bk bhai:
you can use BIMG tag (bimg = big image) to set a size for the picture. E.g.
HTML Code:
[bimg=http://www.tiger-pictures.net/sumatrantigerpicture.jpg]700[/bimg]
In the example above, 700 is the desired width in pixel. You put the URL after "BIMG= ".
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old December 29, 2011, 08:00 PM
Cricket Savant

Thank you my dear Nasif bahiyo, I much much appreciate it, and I will follow that formula.
Old December 29, 2011, 08:04 PM
Cricket Savant

Default This here is a Royal Bengal Tiger....you all been waitin for...

Shuja bhaiyo's favourite, all of our pride and Joy...the spirit symbol of Bangladesh...

From Bangladesh Men's National Cricket Team to the U.S. Football powerhouse Cincinnati Bengals!

http://www.sunshineindia.com/seasons..._the_rhino.php
Old February 4, 2012, 03:38 AM
Cricket Savant

Hahaha bhebechilen ami morey gechi...bk is finished!!...hahahha back with new fresh top information...about to update mANY many things! hold on...

Look at this...

Amur Leopard cat...Bengalensis Prionailurus Euptilura.... these are the cats I openned this thread for once ago...I have found them...these are not mixed bread or genetically human intervened animals...these are old species...long living species.. ...I want the world tro know about them and their crisis.

Asian Leopard Cat ...Felis Bengalensis...

Old February 4, 2012, 09:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Javed, dekhe khub maya lage. Crisis-ta habitat destruction, na?
Old February 4, 2012, 09:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Biral je ato rokomer hoy BK vai ai thread na khulle kokhono jantam na.
Old February 7, 2012, 12:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
I wish i were that cat !!! kopal !!!
naah!! Apnare niya ar para gelo na....ekhane manush biral-er kotha boltese...ar uni kina....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
A Sphynx...incredibally (spell) striking feature...

OMG!! Does spynx still exist? Thought they were in Egypt in Medieval times....anyways....marvellous creature it is...
Old February 7, 2012, 12:36 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Rafiq and Tendulkar

^^^^Is it a dog in cats' thread?..or I need to redo my eye-glasses or got caught by Kana-Baba!!!
Old February 12, 2012, 06:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Good that my dear Dhaka Rifat bro!

Ziant apu, these Sphynx cats may be originated naturally, I am not sure. Could also have some genetical modification done to them to get the desired feature. The Egyptian Sphynx or Sphinx (below) was is a mythical creature with a lion's body and a human head or a cat head.
The sphinx, in Greek tradition, has the haunches of a lion, the wings of a great bird, and the face of a woman. She is mythicised as treacherous and merciless. Those who cannot answer her riddle suffer a fate typical in such mythological stories, as they are killed and eaten by this ravenous monster.Unlike the Greek sphinx which was a woman, the Egyptian sphinx is typically shown as a man (an androsphinx). In addition, the Egyptian sphinx was viewed as benevolent in contrast to the malevolent Greek version and was thought of as a guardian often flanking the entrances to temples. (I coppied it from Wiki...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphinx)
Sphinx at Giza in Egypt

FagunerAgun mama, you totally got me there...this Sphynx cat truly looks like a dog in feature, I am very stunned now...the claws/paws...the jaw/mouth etc. Very true observation mama!
Old February 12, 2012, 06:38 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

BK da, BiralPremierLeague nam e ekta league shuru hoyechey, shekhane deshi bilai shoho bideshi bilai o ache, ektu dhuu marben ki?
Old February 12, 2012, 06:45 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

BK-da, you might find this website amusing: Famous Paintings improved by Cats
Old February 12, 2012, 06:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaad
Javed, dekhe khub maya lage. Crisis-ta habitat destruction, na?
Yeah Dr. Shaad uncle, you are absolutely right, endless, mindless, greedy destruction of their habitat, destruction of forest are the main reasons for most of these cats demise.

And then there is another reason for these specific Asian Cloud Leopards disappearence - it is the mindless greedy Poaching, killing of these animals for their Fur, Bones, Glands, you name it. In the deep Asian culture (I do not want to single out any specific ethnic group or race but in China and in Chinese culture there is this huge obssesion with these rare forest creatures for their medicine, fighting impotency and all sorts of reasons) China is the largest animal rights violator...animals are systematically and ruthlessly skinned alive just for their Fur. We have seen plenty of real footage and investigative reports and photographs of these cruelty...but you cannot make the Chinese government/authority to understand these things...the current Chinese governmental thought process is completely devoid of understanding and human reasonings. I mean when an authority does not give a crap about human rights, religious rights or back off from torturing and destroying Tibet, occupy Tibet and holds all her(Tibet's) people hostage what can I expect from them regarding animal rights!!! The Chinese Government Disgusts me!
Old February 12, 2012, 06:55 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
BK da, BiralPremierLeague nam e ekta league shuru hoyechey, shekhane deshi bilai shoho bideshi bilai o ache, ektu dhuu marben ki?
Dhurro miah, ai tow khujlaam, kichu pailam nato!!!
Old February 12, 2012, 06:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Javed, here's my favourite picture of a Sphynx cat. Dekhe mine hoi khub raagi. Given that they lack much in the way of body hair, including whiskers (which are important sensory organs for cats), a raagi temperament would not be surprising. But I've played with several, and they are extremely social and friendly cats.

Zinat, they are a breed created recently from some hairless mutations that show up occasionally.
Old February 12, 2012, 06:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
BK-da, you might find this website amusing: Famous Paintings improved by Cats
Thank you Navo, I am checking this out now...
Old February 12, 2012, 06:59 PM
Cricket Savant

Incredible Sphynx! Thank you Dr. Shaad uncle!

I am also looking for a certain old breed of cats from Morocco and vicinity of north western Africa with long ears with ear hair rising up....once I find them I will post it...
Old February 12, 2012, 09:07 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Pallas' Cat - Thickest Fur of Wild Cats

The Pallas’ cat is of the feline family. Named after the naturalist Peter Pallas who first described them, they are believed to be one of the oldest living cat species. They’re roughly the size of a domestic cat with the average male’s body length being around 20-24 inches (50-62 cm) and its weight around 10 lbs (4.5 kg). This species is also known as the Manul and has only been known as Pallas’ cat since the 18th century.

Pallas’ cat prefers to live on rocky ridges and mountainsides sometimes as high as 9800 feet (3000 m). This is why they have such thick, long fur. They make their dens in the burrows of smaller burrowing animals such as marmosets or in mountain crevices. The species is native to many regions including Mongolia, China, the Kazakhstani borders and in a few parts of Russia. It can live comfortably in climates as low as -58 degrees Fahrenheit (-50 C).

http://www.factzoo.com/mammals/palla...-mountain.html
Old February 12, 2012, 09:11 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Caracal

Once considered to be a type of lynx (hence its formerly being known as a Persian Lynx, an Egyptian Lynx, or an African Lynx), the extremely territorial caracal is actually a small cat, with a length of 26 to 35 inches (65 to 90 centimeters) and a weight of 29 to 40 lbs (13 to 18 kg). The caracal's fur ranges from red-grey to sandy to black, and its look is very distinctive thanks to its elongated, tufted black ears (in fact, its name is derived from the Turkish word 'karakulak', which means 'black ears'). The elongated ears aren't just for show though, as they are controlled by 29 different muscles, and are used to locate prey. It can also be distinguished by its eyes, which contract to small circles, rather than slits like most cats.

The caracal can be found in the dry steppes, woodlands, savannahs, scrub forests. and semi-deserts of Africa, the Middle East, Pakistan, and India. Basically, the caracal is okay living anywhere that contains cover sufficient enough for ambushing prey. Due to its getting a lot of its fluid intake from its prey, they can go long periods of time without water. The caracal's main prey is birds, of which they are known to be able to snatch out of mid air using a variety of pouncing techniques and its athleticism. The caracal is also known to hunt larger prey, and to cover up a carcass if they can't finish it (there's even been reports of caracal hiding dead prey in trees).

Caracals are fairly solitary animals, preferring to dwell either alone or in groups of two. When they do encounter other members of their species, they can growl, hiss, purr, and bark as means of communication. The species currently isn't in any danger of extinction, and since they're used as hunting companions in some places (they're somehow easy to train/domesticate), their species will most likely stay strong.

http://www.factzoo.com/mammals/carac...d-hunters.html
Old February 12, 2012, 09:20 PM
Cricket Savant

Default Serval

Descending from the same Felid ancestor as the lion, the serval, or the Tierboskat (as it's known in Afrikaans, its name meaning “tiger forest cat”) is a medium-sized wild cat with a body length of about 23 to 36 inches (59 to 92 centimeters) and a body-weight between 15 and 40 lbs (7 to 18 kg).

Of all the cats in the world, the serval has the longest legs relative to its body size; this is a result of the elongated metatarsal bones in its feet. The rest of the serval's frame is slender, and it has a fairly small head, but it's known for its large ears and extremely dexterous toes (which it uses to capture concealed prey).

A native of the savannas, forests, and mountainous regions of Africa (where it is found mostly south of the Sahara), the serval can be found in Cape Province, Mozambique, Sahel, Ethiopia, Algeria, Morocco, Tunesia, Transvaal, Tanzania, Uganda, Congo, Angola, Botswana, Togo, and Benin; it was also once prominent in Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria. Since it needs water-ways within it's territory, the serval will avoid deserts, dense jungles, and dry steppes.

A nocturnal species, it will hunt almost exclusively at night, catching mostly rodents; but will also occasionally hunt during daylight (usually when disrupted by humans or larger predators), catching birds, hares, hyraxes, reptiles, insects, fish, and frogs. On rare occasions, it has been known to bring down deer, gazelle, and springbok. When eating larger prey, the serval will avoid eating organs, fur, feet, beaks, and hooves; it even has a very effective method of plucking birds (tossing it in the air while thrashing, thus removing all the feathers).

http://www.factzoo.com/mammals/serva...rican-cat.html
Old February 13, 2012, 12:57 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon

love that sarcasm
Old February 13, 2012, 12:59 AM
Cricket Savant

BC-te jau aram ayesh kore patil er khawa niye boshtam, tau aar dekhi shaad uncle-er post er jonnyo hobe na..

Euck. Thoo! Don't mean to offend but ewwww

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old February 13, 2012, 01:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
BC-te jau aram ayesh kore patil er khawa niye boshtam, tau aar dekhi shaad uncle-er post er jonnyo hobe na..

Euck. Thoo! Don't mean to offend but ewwww
Zeeshan, just doing my bit to make certain we continue to remain third from the bottom in the obese nations' list.