facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 5, 2008, 06:27 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan
Default Dhaka Warriors Fan thread

Hey guys, This thread is for all Dhaka Warriors fans. I realized there are a lot of people who hate the Warriors but why can't people be a fan of both BD and DW? I am one of those fans who supports both teams. I personally can't wait for the DW match with Lahore Badshahs. Can anyone tell me why Farhad Reza isn't in the squad? I thought he would be an automatic choice in the first 11 for the warriors due to his allround abilities. By the way, if you are one of those people who keeps calling them "traitors" and what not, please refrain from all that in this thread. This is a support thread......GO WARRIORS!!!

Old November 5, 2008, 06:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

hey dude, why don't you look around the forum before you open a thread. There is already an ICL section of the forum so please post this thread over there.
Old November 5, 2008, 07:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

Ok good its been moved...
Old November 6, 2008, 02:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Rafique & Pailot

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.islam
Hey guys, This thread is for all Dhaka Warriors fans. I realized there are a lot of people who hate the Warriors but why can't people be a fan of both BD and DW? I am one of those fans who supports both teams. I personally can't wait for the DW match with Lahore Badshahs. Can anyone tell me why Farhad Reza isn't in the squad? I thought he would be an automatic choice in the first 11 for the warriors due to his allround abilities. By the way, if you are one of those people who keeps calling them "traitors" and what not, please refrain from all that in this thread. This is a support thread......GO WARRIORS!!!
Reza was in the 1st XI in the initial stage, but his performance was pathetic. His poor performance in the field and bowling cost us the match against Hydrabad. The way he was slogging with cross batted wild shots in some occasions he batted in ICL, he is never going to score either. So, his exclusion is justified.
Old November 6, 2008, 09:50 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

I am in. I am a step up in supporting Warriors to recruit players from all over the world and more from Bangladesh. This will get the skill level, comittment, team effort and over all knowledge of cricket up. I am also a firm believer that ICL kind of league will create future suprstars where circketrs will be discovered through ICL and then move to International cricket and not the other way around. I am in favour of banning people, organizations who ban players who went to ICL. Go Warriors! Go ICL!
Old November 6, 2008, 09:59 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

If we can reach the semis this year, our success might lead us to be able to recruit some decent fast bowlers from down under/Sud Afrika in the next season.