facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 28, 2016, 11:45 PM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Okey. This is what FIFA's regulation if anyone refuses to participate in a global event

Quote:
3.Any association that withdraws no later than 30 days before the start of the
final competition is liable to a fine of at least CHF 250,000.Any association that
withdraws less than 30 days before the start of the final competition, or during
the final competition itself, shall be fined at least CHF 500,000.
Depending on the circumstances of the withdrawal, the FIFA Disciplinary
Committee may impose sanctions in addition to those provided for in par. 2
and 3 above, including the expulsion of the association concerned from
subsequent FIFA competitions
There were more points in this section, but you get the idea here what would have happened if it was Fifa's u19 world cup instead of ICC's.

Old August 29, 2016, 06:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Great timing for the article. Englands nods ok and now you are coming up with the report. YOu couldn't come up with this report many months back? THe level of Australian douchbaggery is up there.

And if Australian governement knew the plan, wouldn't it be wise to share the information with Bangladesh and maybe cancel the the gathering. We could have maybe gotten some of the criminals early even and avoid July 1st attack.

They are trying to justify they made the right call. I dno't think you made the right call after Bangladesh promised you protection at level never given to visiting team.

You knew and you DID JACK to help us. Thank you Australia. F******
AUS should get some of the blame for attack why they didn't do anything about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnaf
They can go **** themselves. Still trying to justify their dumbass decision. Whole u19 world cup happened after that with ton's of foreigners and nothing happened. They talk like they were provided normal security. Bunch of pussies. Now trying create a situation even after England agreed to come here.
Old August 29, 2016, 10:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

I think their intel was correct to assess something that is not security related. Evidence?

SL 3-0 Aus! 'nough said.
Old August 29, 2016, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahnaf
That wasn't my point. U19 WC was a global tournament and ICC was more than enough satisfied with the security we provided. That was supposed to be the end of this matter. Not country should have authority to mingle in these matter. Did you ever heard before euro or any FIFA tournament happened other participating countries sent their own security personnel to check everything again for themselves? No.

That was just qualifier. I never heard any country had or will pulled out of any FIFA authorised tournament and I'm pretty sure the consequence will be much more severe than just to lose some money or points.

Lastly there's no friendly in Cricket. These bilateral series are too ICC authorised matches and carries points unlike FIFA friendlies. No? It will require ICC personnel for happening. No? So, the final say about whether a country is safe for playing or not should also left to ICC only.
and Losing points and money in u19 cricket level? i don't think any test playing nation really care for that.

P.s. i may be wrong but as far as i remember while arranging the qualifier, our football federation didn't provide any special security or anything. Yet Aussies had to come and play that match. In contrast BCB promised to provide highest level of security there is available and they still declined. That pretty much tell you everything there is to say.
1) "FIFA tournament happened other participating countries sent their own security personnel to check everything again for themselves" - A lot of countries did send their security personnel before this year's Olympics. This is not even a big news.
2) "I never heard any country had or will pulled out of any FIFA authorised tournament and I'm pretty sure the consequence will be much more severe than just to lose some money or points." - FIFA typically hosts tournaments (World Cup) in countries which no one else has complains about (So far all first/second world countries only). The regional tournaments are hosted by regional boards. Still African countries did boycott 1966 World Cup. CAF organized African Nations Cup is marred by problems regularly.
3 "Lastly there's no friendly in Cricket. These bilateral series are too ICC authorized matches and carries points unlike FIFA friendlies." - FIFA friendlies carry ranking points.
4. Who provides security for Football matches? Who do you think do?

FIFA was a poster boy of sports management a few months back among cricket lovers. After the corruption stories it's completely busted.
Old August 29, 2016, 02:08 PM
Cricket Savant

bhaloi, cricket er forum e aisha FIFA'o shunte hoilo.... bhaloi... chalie jaaan ....chaliye jaan... jibone ei baki chilo
Old September 3, 2016, 11:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I am absolutely ashamed of Australian Government's treatment of refugees. Totally inhumane and despicable. And this "we had intelligence information before" is extremely shameful. What a timing. Pure racism. I have NO doubt about it. I expected better from Autralia.
Old September 3, 2016, 01:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anik SH
I knew it Now British media trying to use the issue against the English tour.

See the aching headline " England's tour of Bangladesh thrown into fresh doubt after it emerges ISIS targeted Australia players last year"

● There are safety concerns around the risk of terror attacks..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/cri...yers-year.html
No one takes Daily Mail seriously here. Bunch of racist retards are in charge of that.
Old September 4, 2016, 09:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

No one reads daily mail except the hunks and hotties from naughty america