facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 19, 2016, 11:21 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default Cricket - Who owns it?

Politicians - "I like to finger it time to time. Use my middle finger. few free trips here and there and I will not finger for some times."

Board - "Yes sir, but we are cricket. We make rules, run the show, make the contracts."

Sponsors - "lol, aisey ar ek jon. Without us you are nothing. You want me to buy your crappy logo? Kneel. By the way we have bought your silly pawns (players)."

Fans - "Wait a minute, here. I thought the whole thing is geared towards us. Yes, we own cricket. Pick and play so and so. Otherwise we will create a storm in social media. Get rid off that good for nothing sucker coach. Strength in numbers. We want constant game everyday. I don't care about anything else as long as my team is playing."
+++
The truth lies somewhere far. It is the players silly who own this game. They are the ones who provide the entertainment. They are the ones who give their all to satisfy our thirst and desires.

If we don't understand this then we will continue to have more Mash and Fizz (injured players) just to fulfill our selfish wants. Be grateful of what you have.

Old September 19, 2016, 11:25 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Collect $200 as you pass go....
Old September 19, 2016, 02:55 PM
Cricket Savant

It is a symbiotic relationship. You can't have one without the other. Interplay is precisely what makes it a never-ending soap opera.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old September 19, 2016, 03:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
Collect $200 as you pass go....
unfortunately you just landed in jail. No $200 for you. 3 turns you wait.
Old September 19, 2016, 03:29 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
unfortunately you just landed in jail. No $200 for you. 3 turns you wait.
Haaahaaa...

Gabbar Singh mode ON

In order to satisfy fans, the quality of cricket have gone down...the probability of sixes being struck have increased...bat makers are making good moolah... high time for the ball makers to step up.
Old September 19, 2016, 04:03 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.

Humans own it. Why dividing ourselves to 'fans', 'Politicians', 'cricketers' etc?. Fans are human, so does the cricketers. The guy who first played bat and ball in England to todays kids playing galli cricket in subcontinent all are human beings. It's OUR creation. WE own it. Even Tigers, Kangaroos, Kiwis didn't created the sports. We just use their names to portray Bangladesh, Australia and New Zealand respectively.

Don't forget the saying, United we stand Devided we fall
Old September 19, 2016, 04:13 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anik SH
Humans own it. Why dividing ourselves to 'fans', 'Politicians', 'cricketers' etc?. Fans are human, so does the cricketers. The guy who first played bat and ball in England to todays kids playing galli cricket in subcontinent all are human beings. It's OUR creation. WE own it. Even Tigers, Kangaroos, Kiwis didn't created the sports. We just use their names to portray Bangladesh, Australia and New Zealand respectively.

Don't forget the saying, United we stand Devided we fall
This is the most nobel way of looking at this. However, I didn't create the division. Each and everyone who are part of one of the groups, have this entitlement of feeling that this game is for that group ONLY. The rest matters nothing. Thus we see the arrogance of WI board towards their players, interference by the SL-SA politicians (and others), IPL sponsors/owners dictating leverage over the board, SAHARA group - BCB saga, Banglacricket fans going for BCB heads for down time of few months and not having the patience to wait a little longer (for 2016-17 scheduled).