facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 29, 2012, 10:57 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Brian Lara
Default The Cream ALWAYS rises to the top

Congrats to Shakib - not sure it's possible to love a player more than I love him. He won't always be on the winning side, but there is no questioning his effort, heart or skill.

So, pleased he won the Man of the Series award - one that was well deserved.

This was no token award, given to please the local fans, but one that correctly recognized a player, who with both bat & ball was truly a joy to behold.

His interview was superb - making sure to mention the disappointment that Khulna didn't make it to the final, but also being gracious and congratulating Dhaka for their win. Acknowledging the love the crowd has for him, and the hope that the BPL will continue to be an annual fixture of not only our cricketing calender, but that of the cricketing world.

Old February 29, 2012, 11:09 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Wasn't at all expecting Sakib, but when I saw Mash was hugging Sakib before the announcement I understood.
Anyway, well deserved, although he wasn't the match winner in any of those matches Khulna won but his contribution was very crucial.
As a captain he had a lot of pressure to deal with but still kept performing with bat & ball.
I just love him
As Arun said, He is a model.

Now looking forward to read KalerKontho
Old February 29, 2012, 11:09 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

He is a Gem, a master, a model as Lal said

Hope BPL makes youngsters turn to into players with at least 80% of the talent of sakib

The man is a winner, and it will take one heck of a cricket team in which he cannot get in
Old February 29, 2012, 11:20 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker

Hope BPL makes youngsters turn to into players with at least 80% of the talent of sakib

The man is a winner, and it will take one heck of a cricket team in which he cannot get in
Agree. I will take even 50% of anyone with his capability (which is just bowl or just bat as good as him).
Old February 29, 2012, 11:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib

Well played sakib
Old February 29, 2012, 11:35 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Living legend of our cricket..

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old February 29, 2012, 12:01 PM
Cricket Legend

jak finally Shakib gets recognized.... so happy for him.... KRB's success was entirely on his shoulders unlike other teams banking on their foreign recruits.... and he did live up to the task unlike most of our other 'icons'.... great job Iceman....
Old February 29, 2012, 12:06 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

^^^

Mushy did well IMO. He did a captain's job, nourished his men with a lot of spirit and took his team to victory on various occassions

But Sakib was outstanding, not really as a captain but as a perfomer...Lets see whether KKR properly utilizes him
Old February 29, 2012, 12:13 PM
Cricket Sage

The Cream ALWAYS rises to the top ...

So does dead flies in the matha (milk).
Old February 29, 2012, 12:15 PM
Cricket Legend

I am very happy that he got the car and he deserved it !!! We all love him so much . BTW can anyone pls share the video of Shakib talking to Arun Lal . Crowd had gone absolutely mad that time. Take that Afridi !! Moment of the BPL for me !!
Old February 29, 2012, 12:46 PM
Test Cricketer

well done shak....lal for once called it right...indeed a role model for anyone one who wants to pick up cricket in bangladesh and all over the world.......in addition to his skills he has the persona which robin sing mentioned in one of the interviews and i would add a character to stand for what he believes..which is something that seems not to come naturally to us Bangladeshis these days...
Old February 29, 2012, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

So with this, he's made it up to his fans for not winning a single MoM award. And Mash hugging Shakib? KalerKontho will go out of business!
Old February 29, 2012, 01:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
So with this, he's made it up to his fans for not winning a single MoM award. And Mash hugging Shakib? KalerKontho will go out of business!
with Kaler Kontho u never know..... they will come up with something soon..just wait for it..
Old February 29, 2012, 01:48 PM
Cricket Legend

Old February 29, 2012, 01:53 PM
Cricket Legend

^^^ Whos driving..
and whos at the back seat??
Old February 29, 2012, 02:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Wasn't at all expecting Sakib, but when I saw Mash was hugging Sakib before the announcement I understood.
Anyway, well deserved, although he wasn't the match winner in any of those matches Khulna won but his contribution was very crucial.
As a captain he had a lot of pressure to deal with but still kept performing with bat & ball.
I just love him
As Arun said, He is a model.

Now looking forward to read KalerKontho
mmm wrong.. he almost singlehandedly won the close match against Sylhet... remember the extraordinary last over he bowled ??? .. and he was almost winning another match yesterday but bad luck...

Yeah I am waiting for Kaaler Kontho report too.. what they have say about Mash- Shak .. Shakib ek interview te bolchhilo je Mash or boro bhai er moto r or kono kichhu bhalo na lagle Mash er simply oke shashon kora uchit.. o Mash ke oneek respect kore.. echhara Mash e prothom or parentsder raji koriyechhilo oke BKSP te pathanor jonno.. they are like family friends.. don't know where these controversies come from.. Kaaler Kontho to kaaler kontho e !!
Old February 29, 2012, 02:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo
Congrats to Shakib - not sure it's possible to love a player more than I love him. He won't always be on the winning side, but there is no questioning his effort, heart or skill.

This was no token award, given to please the local fans, but one that correctly recognized a player, who with both bat & ball was truly a joy to behold.

His interview was superb - making sure to mention the disappointment that Khulna didn't make it to the final, but also being gracious and congratulating Dhaka for their win. Acknowledging the love the crowd has for him, and the hope that the BPL will continue to be an annual fixture of not only our cricketing calender, but that of the cricketing world.
Thank you for the thread !!! Our boy, our pride deserved a thread !!!
Old February 29, 2012, 02:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Performing Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6_Turbo

Congrats Shakib...you the man...very proud of you!
wow...very matured and smart interview from Shakib...loved it.
See...this is the BPL effect. In a way he's promoting the BPL...'cause he knew the world was watching...This BPL would be a wonderful opportunity/platform for our local/national players...because of BPL, I believe our players will get opportunities in other places such as county cricket and other T20 tournaments.
So, Alhamdulillah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker

Indeed..we're very proud to have him. MashAllah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dash
well done shak....lal for once called it right...indeed a role model for anyone one who wants to pick up cricket in bangladesh and all over the world.......in addition to his skills he has the persona which robin sing mentioned in one of the interviews and i would add a character to stand for what he believes..which is something that seems not to come naturally to us Bangladeshis these days...
I'm happy to hear that...and we already knew it
Old February 29, 2012, 03:31 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Old February 29, 2012, 07:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Umpires!

Shakib: In a class of his own! Long Live Shakib!
Old February 29, 2012, 07:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Aieta ki damand er gari naki? Lal kagoj diye design na korle hoito na?
Old February 29, 2012, 10:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Was kind of frustrated to see MVP award go to Sunny, but almost forgot that they were saving the big one for the big man!

Shakib what a legend
Old February 29, 2012, 11:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Bangladesh Jatiyo Doler Khelowar der moddhe abaro bibhajoner Shur
Kalerkontho Krira Protibedok

Oshonkho bitorko r tamashar BPL er shesh onke monchostho holo aro ek lojjajonok oddhay. Ghotonar shutropaat Bangladesh jatiyo doler shabek dui odhinayoker bakbitondar moddho diye. Amader onushondhani protibedone jana jai, BPL er puroshkar bitoroni onushthan cholakalin shomoye Dhaka Gladiators er odhinayok Mashrafee Bin Mortuza r Khulna Royal Bengals er odhinayok Shakib Al Hasan er moddhe kotha katakati hoi. Eshomoy taderke hatahati te joriye porte dekha jai. Ei duijoneri ghonishtho naam prokashe onichchhuk ek cricketer janan, ghotonar shuru hoi Shakib Mashrafee'r performance niye kotukti korai. Eshomoy Shakib er dambhik achoron uposthit onekkei bishshito kore. Kotha Katakatir ek porjaye Mashrafee ke dekha jai pechhon theke Shakib er gola chepe dhorte. Ei lojjajonok ghotonar shomapti ghote Puroshkar bitoroni onushthaner shonchalok Arun Lal er uposthit buddhir karone. BPL Governing Council er ek shutre jana jai Man of the Series er puroshkarshorup chokchoke Honda City gari ti prokrito orthe pawar kotha chhilo Dhaka Gladiators er taroka khelowar Shahid Afridir. Kintu maramari te joriye pora dui shabek Bangladeshi odhinayok ke alada korte shonchalok Arun Lal uposthit buddhir porichoy diye tatkhonik bhabe Shakib er naam ghoshona koren Honda City'r bijoyi hishebe. Puroshkarer kotha shune Shakib shathe shathe maramarir ghotona bhule hashi-anonde mete uthen. Shakib er ei rup poriborton Kaler Konther ei protibedok ke jotheshto bishshito kore. Puroshkar grohoner shomoy gallery te uposthit dorshok der Shakib er uddeshshe duo dhoni dite shona jai.
Ebepare BCB shobhapoti AHM Mustafa Kamal er shathe jogajog kora hole tini Arun Lal er uposthit buddhir proshongsha koren. Tini oboshsho eo janan j Shakib theke ei gari ferot neya jai kina e bepare khotiye dekhte BPL Governing Council Chairman Gazi Ashraf Hossain Lipu ke nirdesh deya hoyechhe.

j/k

Last edited by i_1_primeval_man; February 29, 2012 at 11:54 PM..
Old February 29, 2012, 11:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_1_primeval_man
Bangladesh Jatiyo Doler Khelowar der moddhe abaro bibhajoner Shur
Kalerkontho Krira Protibedok

Oshonkho bitorko r tamashar BPL er shesh onke monchostho holo aro ek lojjajonok oddhay. Ghotonar shutropaat Bangladesh jatiyo doler shabek dui odhinayoker bakbitondar moddho diye. Amader onushondhani protibedone jana jai, BPL er puroshkar bitoroni onushthan cholakalin shomoye Dhaka Gladiators er odhinayok Mashrafee Bin Mortuza r Khulna Royal Bengals er odhinayok Shakib Al Hasan er moddhe kotha katakati hoi. Eshomoy taderke hatahati te joriye porte dekha jai. Ei duijoneri ghonishtho naam prokashe onichchhuk ek cricketer janan, ghotonar shuru hoi Shakib Mashrafee'r performance niye kotukti korai. Eshomoy Shakib er dambhik achoron uposthit onekkei bishshito kore. Kotha Katakatir ek porjaye Mashrafee ke dekha jai pechhon theke Shakib er gola chepe dhorte. Ei lojjajonok ghotonar shomapti ghote Puroshkar bitoroni onushthaner shonchalok Arun Lal er uposthit buddhir karone. BPL Governing Council er ek shutre jana jai Man of the Series er puroshkarshorup chokchoke Honda City gari ti prokrito orthe pawar kotha chhilo Dhaka Gladiators er taroka khelowar Shahid Afridir. Kintu maramari te joriye pora dui shabek Bangladeshi odhinayok ke alada korte shonchalok Arun Lal uposthit buddhir porichoy diye tatkhonik bhabe Shakib er naam ghoshona koren Honda City'r bijoyi hishebe. Puroshkarer kotha shune Shakib shathe shathe maramarir ghotona bhule hashi-anonde mete uthen. Shakib er ei rup poriborton Kaler Konther ei protibedok ke jotheshto bishshito kore.
Ebepare BCB shobhapoti AHM Mustafa Kamal er shathe jogajog kora hole tini Arun Lal er uposthit buddhir proshongsha koren. Tini oboshsho eo janan j Shakib theke ei gari ferot neya jai kina e bepare khotiye dekhte BPL Governing Council Chairman Gazi Ashraf Hossain Lipu ke nirdesh deya hoyechhe.

j/k
oof bhoi pawaye disilen to bhai !!!phhewww... hothat kheyal korlam engreji font e bangla likha tarpore bujhlam... bangla font e likhle kintu shobai thik bishhash korto ..chorom hoyechhe
Old February 29, 2012, 11:53 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
oof bhoi pawaye disilen to bhai !!!phhewww... hothat kheyal korlam engreji font e bangla likha tarpore bujhlam... bangla font e likhle kintu shobai thik bishhash korto ..chorom hoyechhe
Bishshah koren ora ekhon ingreji font e Bangla report publish kortese. Sorry report ta copy paste korar shomoy ekta line baad pore gese. 1st paragraph er last line, " Puroshkar grohoner shomoy gallery te uposthit dorshok der Shakib er uddeshshe duo dhoni dite shona jai."