facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 10, 2005, 10:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default Miracles of Allah

Bee's

Click here for full size

cow

The Sky

flower

Tree's

Australia, it's pointing Mecca !

Tsunami in Srilanka !

for more information : http://www.shaam.homestead.com/miracles.html

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 3:27 PM GMT, by desi_pride.

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 4:20 PM GMT, by chinaman.
Reason: fixed large image

Edited on, April 11, 2005, 10:19 PM GMT, by razabq.
Reason: resized pics to 500 pixel

Edited on, April 11, 2005, 10:21 PM GMT, by razabq.

Old April 10, 2005, 10:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

WHOAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!....

very nice pictures.
Old April 10, 2005, 11:14 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

SubhanAllah! Thanks for posting the pics, some of them I have seen before.
Old April 10, 2005, 11:26 AM
Retired BC Admin

Personally I'm not interested to the 'miraculous aspect' of such items. I'd rathar call them 'unusual' if I have to after establishing the validity.

For true miracles of Allah, however, we do not have to look any further than ourselves and what sorrounds us.
Old April 10, 2005, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend

I want to know why Allah likes the arabic langauge so much. Since the shapes of arabic letters as we know them did not even exist before 500 AD. I guess there were no miraculous arabic signatures in nature before 500 AD. Maybe it was in latin.

Maybe someone should dig up God's latin signatures in nature from crazy italian catholic websites. There should be plenty of those.
Old April 10, 2005, 11:35 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by chinaman
Personally I'm not interested to the 'miraculous aspect' of such items. I'd rathar call them 'unusual' if I have to after establishing the validity.

For true miracles of Allah, however, we do not have to look any further than ourselves and what sorrounds us.
True. I may not call them miracles either, but one has to say they are witnessing Allah's presence.
Old April 10, 2005, 12:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Arnab
I want to know why Allah likes the arabic langauge so much. Since the shapes of arabic letters as we know them did not even exist before 500 AD. I guess there were no miraculous arabic signatures in nature before 500 AD. Maybe it was in latin.

Maybe someone should dig up God's latin signatures in nature from crazy italian catholic websites. There should be plenty of those.
Haven't the faces of Jesus or Mary appeared on everything from windows to tortillas to pieces of toast?

Funny how the divine choose such mundane ways to make their presence felt.
Old April 10, 2005, 12:08 PM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
..shapes of arabic letters ...
Interesting subject.

Here are some links for those who are interested to see some early quranic manuscript:

An Early Qur'anic Manuscript In The Topkapi Museum, Istanbul, Turkey >>

An Early Qur'anic Manuscript In Tashkent, Uzbekistan >>

Restoration Of The First Qur'an>>
Old April 10, 2005, 04:10 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:

Well Arnab, what I am saying, you have to believe in Islam to believe this, otherwise it will be garbage to you.

1. Arabic is the language of Heaven, quran and Prophet Muhammad (Sm.)

2. If you are a muslim, then I am guessing, you believe in Prophet Adam (A). He was the first man on earth. His language, I heard or read long time ago, was arabic. He met, I read long time ago, Haoa (R) in mecca.

But why not ask scholar and historians in islam-online.net. Go ahead and ask them, unless you don't believe in islam.
Old April 10, 2005, 04:14 PM
Test Cricketer

and chinaman, these were surely unusual happenings, but they did take the shape of the name of Allah in Arabic, didn't it? That is why these are miracles and that these things can take the shape of such names. My dad brought two oranges, where one of the ones had marking, which was similar to the name of Allah in arabic and on the other was was a marking, which was similar to the name of Muhammad of Prophet Muhammad (SM.) in Arabic.
Old April 10, 2005, 04:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerFan
Well Arnab, what I am saying, you have to believe in Islam to believe this, otherwise it will be garbage to you.

If you are a muslim, then I am guessing, you believe in Prophet Adam (A). He was the first man on earth. His language, I heard or read long time ago, was arabic. He met, I read long time ago, Haoa (R) in mecca.
Adam's language was Arabic? The "first man"? Hundreds of thousands years ago when language hadn't even evolved yet? You are right. This is garbage.
Old April 10, 2005, 04:23 PM
Test Cricketer

For you itz garbage. Adam didn't say a o e a and jumb like monkey to express his feelings.

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 9:24 PM GMT, by TigerFan.
Old April 10, 2005, 05:05 PM
Club Cricketer

No more fight or debate on this fact. I think it's one's personal believe. The one who has faith in it, it means so much to him. And who does not, it means nothing at all.
Old April 10, 2005, 05:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by TigerFan
For you itz garbage. Adam didn't say a o e a and jumb like monkey to express his feelings.

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 9:24 PM GMT, by TigerFan.
I know Adam can express his feelings with proper grammar and punctuation. How do I know, you ask? Well, Adam wrote a very well-thought out letter to me couple of years ago. In Arabic. With an English translation below it. Adam is smart. He knew that the international langauge of my time would be English so he provided a translation. He has a very nice handwriting. Adam also says that he likes to watch reality tv shows and soccer leagues. Adam is a cool guy. He also invented the time machine so that his letter can reach me. He wanted to send a videotape too but it was a litlle too expensive. God didn't invent videotapes back then for some odd reason.
Old April 10, 2005, 05:23 PM
BC Editorial Team

not again ... o ye who urge to debate ... the proper thread is "Power of Mind"

Personally speaking, if the image of Mary or Christ appears on a piece of toast, I consider _that_ to be a sign of the presence of the Almighty as well. Afterall, were they not too people of the book? Should their followers not then deserve to be shown HIS presence? And why must the divine be restricted to fire and brimstone and Charleton Heston moments?

And yes, I tend to go with ehsan's interpretation of these "signs".
Old April 10, 2005, 05:26 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

I am not sure if anywhere in the Quran it is mentioned that Adam's language was Arabic. So, TigerFan you better ask that to a scholar and tell us about it with proper referrences.
Old April 10, 2005, 05:35 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Arnab, my friend, I know you are a muslim and I also know that you have tonsa question and doubts about your faith. Even you may not really believe in it, but there is no point debating with us who have mere knowledge on this subject matter (some may be exceptional). But if you are not convinced with the explanations provided by some of us here, I say talk to scholars, attend Islamic conferences, try to understand them with unbiased heart and Allah willing all your doubts and questions will get answered.

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 10:36 PM GMT, by ehsan.
Old April 10, 2005, 05:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by ehsan
Arnab, my friend, I know you are a muslim and I also know that you have tonsa question and doubts about your faith. Even you may not really believe in it, but there is no point debating with us who have mere knowledge on this subject matter (some may be exceptional). But if you are not convinced with the explanations provided by some of us here, I say talk to scholars, attend Islamic conferences, try to understand them with unbiased heart and Allah willing all your doubts and questions will get answered.

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 10:36 PM GMT, by ehsan.
Wait, I am a muslim now?
Old April 10, 2005, 05:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by razabq

Personally speaking, if the image of Mary or Christ appears on a piece of toast, I consider _that_ to be a sign of the presence of the Almighty as well. Afterall, were they not too people of the book? Should their followers not then deserve to be shown HIS presence? And why must the divine be restricted to fire and brimstone and Charleton Heston moments?

Well, my belief in the absurd intellectual degeneration of otherwise perfectly intelligent people is turning into faith, I can tell you that.
Old April 10, 2005, 06:02 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Wait, I am a muslim now?
Well, I thought you said it sometime, somewhere in one of your post. I could be wrong.
Old April 10, 2005, 06:06 PM
Test Cricketer

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 11:07 PM GMT, by TigerFan.
Old April 10, 2005, 06:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by ehsan
Quote:
Wait, I am a muslim now?
Well, I thought you said it sometime, somewhere in one of your post. I could be wrong.
Really? You "could be wrong"? But you sounded so dead sure when you said you "knew" what I am.
Old April 10, 2005, 06:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:

Hmm... What if the image of "Buddha" or "Ram" or "L Ron Hubbard" appears in nature, or toast, or a mickie dee french fry - how should we interpret these signs? After all "they" are not people of the book.

curiouser and curiouser

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 11:10 PM GMT, by Zunaid.
Old April 10, 2005, 06:25 PM
BC Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally posted by Zunaid
Quote:

Hmm... What if the image of "Buddha" or "Ram" or "L Ron Hubbard" appears in nature, or toast, or a mickie dee french fry - how should we interpret these signs? After all "they" are not people of the book.

curiouser and curiouser

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 11:10 PM GMT, by Zunaid.
Well I do not know of a single such incident, but that could be merely because there are fewer scientologists than Christians and Muslims out there. Dunno about the 1st two, but if a Hubbard face appears on a tsunami wave, I'd swear the Good Lord has a sense of humor

Arnab dude, I think these images are more coincidence than anything but again, I am not going to dismiss that there _may_ be a divide touch in them. Dunno why conceding there is a bound to scientific knowledge would be considered unintelligent. Are you sure this Atheism of yours isn't a faith?

And ehsan, Arnab has never claimed he was a Muslim. He might have been born into a Muslim family, but he's been fairly consistent in his rejection of any divine being. He did once mention that his moral code consists of stuff he picked up from his Muslim upbringing, but that's not unusual of many born-again Atheists; keep the good stuff, reject the stuff that requires any non-science "mumbo jumbo".

Edited on, April 10, 2005, 11:28 PM GMT, by razabq.
Reason: argh.. typos will be the bane of my existence ...
Old April 10, 2005, 06:52 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

there have been a lotta debates about the pictures of jesus and mary as to weather they are real or man-made. plus a lotta that stuff looks like a stretch. and isnt latin using the same script as on this post? or did they have their own? i dont know but i think they had "english" script.

however, most of these pics look pretty clear to me. but of course it must have been mere chance [*sarcasm*].