facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old September 3, 2005, 01:24 PM
Street Cricketer

Default attention \'moderators\'

dear brother moderators, i am still feeling guilty why i was not following the board rules, and lost membership from ur end, i appeal to ur goodself can u give my id back, and allow me to send my threads and posts, i promise to follow strictly what u have in board rules to follow.
pls allow me, again another id in BC after that which was national_zoo, my brother using the same ID and posted few threads as well using the same IP address, that was also blocked due to not following board rules, and the reason was not known to him as he was missed the earlier warning in the messanger U2U that was not opened due to virus.
dear friends, we are two brothers are twin and crazy lover of cricket, would you please excuse us for this time, and allow us to use our lost ID, sleeping_giant, and national_zoo, pls we swear we never use any nasty thing again to this portal.
Please sir, please.
i sent U2U messages to different moderators but still there is no reply, pls have ur good gesture & thoughts to being in BC, as like the others we are also a great lovers of BD crickets and sports of the country as well.
regards
twin brothers
cheers Bangladesh, and cheers BanglaCricket.com

==========================================
this thread is not for discussion for others, only moderators can reply.

Edited on, September 3, 2005, 6:30 PM GMT, by natl_zoo.

Old September 3, 2005, 01:38 PM
Administrator

mod.response

Moved your post to the support forum. Please post in the correct forums. The moderators know how to read U2Us and will respond as appropriate.
Old September 3, 2005, 02:30 PM
Retired BC Admin

Will get back to you. May take time. Please be patient. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally posted by natl_zoo
dear brother moderators, i am still feeling guilty why i was not following the board rules, and lost membership from ur end, i appeal to ur goodself can u give my id back, and allow me to send my threads and posts, i promise to follow strictly what u have in board rules to follow.
pls allow me, again another id in BC after that which was national_zoo, my brother using the same ID and posted few threads as well using the same IP address, that was also blocked due to not following board rules, and the reason was not known to him as he was missed the earlier warning in the messanger U2U that was not opened due to virus.
dear friends, we are two brothers are twin and crazy lover of cricket, would you please excuse us for this time, and allow us to use our lost ID, sleeping_giant, and national_zoo, pls we swear we never use any nasty thing again to this portal.
Please sir, please.
i sent U2U messages to different moderators but still there is no reply, pls have ur good gesture & thoughts to being in BC, as like the others we are also a great lovers of BD crickets and sports of the country as well.
regards
twin brothers

Old September 4, 2005, 11:58 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by chinaman
Will get back to you. May take time. Please be patient. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally posted by natl_zoo
Please sir, please.
regards
twin brothers

Please help us to stay with our sleeping_giant, and national_zoo ID.
Please, Sir.