facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 28, 2018, 06:40 PM
Street Cricketer

Smile New Member

Hello fellow cricket lovers, I am a new member to this forum. I have always followed the forum and regularly use it to keep upto date with bangladesh cricket news.
Finally decided to make an account.

Now please hear me out before banning or prejudging me - but I live in the UK and am looking to network with my fellow cricket lovers. I am looking to build a team within my business and cannot see a better place to start then banglacricket members.

The location you reside does not matter at all. If anyone is interested in this, please message me in private (if this is allowed). I do not want to step on anyones toes here, I am just bringing forward an opportunity which I would like to share with my fellow cricket lovers.

If this is against regulations, then I apologise. But all it is, is a brother trying to build something here and get everyone involved.

JZK

Old April 28, 2018, 07:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

If you have followed the forum then you should have known about the forget forum. "No"? Mods will move it to the appropriate forum.

At any rate, you seem to be human and not a Bot. So Welcome to BC and JZK.
Old April 28, 2018, 07:27 PM
Street Cricketer

Thanks, yeah no problem, if the mods wish to move it to the appropriate forum thats fine. It would be good to raise awareness to everyone who uses this forum as it has the ability to change my life and hopefully others.

Lol yes definetely a human.
Old April 29, 2018, 06:45 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Welcome to the forum CResi

Introduce yourself thread is right at the top of this page. But you should have already known that...

Have a good one
Old May 1, 2018, 05:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Hey, welcome!

I can tell you this much: that your business ideas will be better appreciated if you just lay them out in one of these threads. No need for secrecy here.
Old May 1, 2018, 07:22 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

This is not a platform for personal advertisement. Keep these kinds of posts confined to this thread only. Nobody here knows you so I doubt people here will simply jump in and join your business. First interact on cricket and earn the trust of members then people might be able to differentiate you with 1000 other scammers on the internet.
Old May 6, 2018, 05:26 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I have a feeling, this is either
a. Scientologist - Give all your savings and paychecks while your children and family starve to death
b. Jehova's Witness - Please give money for Jehova's sake
c. Send your account number or $$$ to Nigeria or Burundi - I will send you a trunk full of cash sitting in a locker at Penn Station.
d. Pyramid Scheme (read Scam) of selling totally, I mean 100% bhua Herbal Supplements by recruiting new innocent bhodais.

OR Silva Method aka Quantum (leap) aka give all your money to the bhua MohaJatok (this 420 should have been arrested and jailed by the BD government a long time ago)

Anyways what a bhua effort. BTW BC public eto Goru-bhaodai naa!!! Welcome to the Jungle!
Old May 6, 2018, 05:49 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by CResi
Hello fellow cricket lovers, I am a new member to this forum. I have always followed the forum and regularly use it to keep upto date with bangladesh cricket news.
Finally decided to make an account.
Very nice. Welcome to Banglacricket.com, Brother.

Quote:
Now please hear me out before banning or prejudging me - but I live in the UK and am looking to network with my fellow cricket lovers.
Brother, Network for what??? What would be the outcome? Why would I or anyone else from BC would want to network with you? Who are you? Network for ISIS or JMB?

Quote:
I am looking to build a team within my business and cannot see a better place to start then banglacricket members.
Very good. But again, team for what?? You need salespeople? You want a build a multi-national/ multi-ethnic cricket team across the oceans?

Quote:
The location you reside does not matter at all. If anyone is interested in this, please message me in private (if this is allowed).
Same question as above. If anyone is interested - Why would I be interested? What would entice me to be interested? Dating? Friends with 'Benefit'???

please message me in private (if this is allowed) - Private message is of course allowed, this forum has that system lodged into it.

Quote:
I do not want to step on anyone's toes here,
Is this a joke?? I don't see myself laughing...Whose toes? Why would you you step into anyone's toes in here, brother? We don't e\ven know what you are offering or selling for that matter. If you are selling 5 kg Gorur mangsho to each member, there is no problem - nobody else is selling halal (or not) meat here (yet!).
But if you are trying sell Gorur Dudh, then you will have a problem - I am already in that business and my family already have 46 cows (including 11 bachurs). 33 of them producing litters of milk every morning (2 of them are not Gavis/Gais - they are shaars/Oxen).

Quote:
I am just bringing forward an opportunity which I would like to share with my fellow cricket lovers.
Again, opportunity - what opportunity? Jhere kashun or else get banned. BC mods were NOT born yesterday.

Quote:
If this is against regulations, then I apologise.
Thank you, JZK, this is good.

Quote:
But all it is, is a brother trying to build something here and get everyone involved.
Again, brother, what are you trying to build here and what are you trying trying to get us all involved (or arrested!!)???

Quote:
JZK
What does this stand for? You want us to get involved with you, a complete/total stranger who appears here with 2 selling posts and with only initials JZK??
Good luck somewhere else, brother. It is NOT going to fly here in BC.
Old May 6, 2018, 07:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Dang BC, Chilla kaitta lobon lagai disey!!