facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 6, 2007, 01:44 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default England vs Sri Lanka - 2nd Test - Colombo SSC - (December 9-13)

I can't help but open this, so here we go.

2nd Test: Sri Lanka v England at Colombo (SSC) - Dec 9-13, 2007

Match scheduled to begin at 10:30 local time (05:00 GMT)

Old December 6, 2007, 01:49 AM
First Class Cricketer

This is my SL team for this match,

Tharanga
Vandort
Sangakkara
Jayawardena M
Silva
Dilshan
Jayawardena P
Vaas
Malinga
Fernando
Murali

This squad has not been announced yet, but I really really want that Mubarak out of the team who is going under his daddy's money. If I can I would go shoot this sucker down. Dilshan is so much better and I would love to see him back in the team or Kapugedera for that matter. Or even Warnapura or Udawatha or Dilruwan Perera (though they are top order batsmen)

One thing Muba can do is field but even in that position DIlshan would beat him miles ahead. I think we need a good proven bowler now that we don't have Jayasuriya as the 5th option. So Dilshan is the ideal replacement or Warnapura who can bowl.
Old December 6, 2007, 02:09 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

Good luck Srilanka. Couldn't wait to see Sangakkara making another doubles and more cheap english wickets for murali. By the way i am very sad i wouldn't be able to watch my most favorite players Jaysuriya in test cricket .

Last edited by Anher; December 9, 2007 at 09:05 AM..
Old December 9, 2007, 07:07 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhika_s
... but I really really want that Mubarak out of the team who is going under his daddy's money. If I can I would go shoot this sucker down. Dilshan is so much better and I would love to see him back in the team or Kapugedera for that matter. ....
Dude, your time has come Mubarak is on the field and doing a good job to help Murali to reach the unreachable peak. Wait and see Srilanka, he has more.
Old December 9, 2007, 03:55 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wasim & Waqar

I switched off the TV when I saw Malinga attempt to bowl. Its terrible that the ICC and Sri Lankan cricket cannot teach this talented individual the rules of the game. Murali was proven to have a birth defect. Thats Fine. But Malinga is atrocious. The South African Johan Botha, is just as bad. It ruins the game. I feel sorry for Malinga, because he is doing what he knows, and obviously does not realise his transgression. But the authorities are not doing thier job. Botha should be kicked out of the game. His chucking is intentional. You can see it on his face.
Old December 10, 2007, 12:29 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBain
I switched off the TV when I saw Malinga attempt to bowl. Its terrible that the ICC and Sri Lankan cricket cannot teach this talented individual the rules of the game. Murali was proven to have a birth defect. Thats Fine. But Malinga is atrocious. The South African Johan Botha, is just as bad. It ruins the game. I feel sorry for Malinga, because he is doing what he knows, and obviously does not realise his transgression. But the authorities are not doing thier job. Botha should be kicked out of the game. His chucking is intentional. You can see it on his face.

Did you realize that with Malinga's action it's almost impossible to throw?
Old December 10, 2007, 03:33 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammed Asif

England 351 all out. Vass takes 2 wickets while Malinga get three. I guess everyone knows who have taken the rest 5. Nothing new in that. hmm Whats new? No jayasuriya up there in the SL line up. Vandort and tharanga have opened. 12/0 after 3 overs.
Old December 10, 2007, 03:48 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Srilanka lost their first wicket Tharanga out

20/1
Old December 11, 2007, 03:42 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Congrats Mahela for joining 7000 runs club. He becomes the first SL batsmen to achieve that.
Old December 11, 2007, 03:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

SL now leads with 28 runs, with 6 wickets to spare, at the end of day 3.
Old December 12, 2007, 07:37 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Dilshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Dude, your time has come Mubarak is on the field and doing a good job to help Murali to reach the unreachable peak. Wait and see Srilanka, he has more.
Mubarak is doing @@@@!!!!!!..... Even Dilhara Fernando has scored more runs than this freaking idiot... If they wont give Dilshan or Warnapura a place in the next test instead of this moron..It'll be official..The band of muppets controlled by the Joker (according to the very words of Marven Atapattu ) are in the payroll of Mubarak's dad...
Old December 12, 2007, 07:43 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Dilshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonBain
yeah..riiiiiiight..maybe u r watching from a bent tv screen I suppose.. Buddika is right..Malinga is the least suspect of bowlers when it comes 2 chucking..with his action its nearly impossible to chuck....

u guys just never stop do u ?