facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old February 1, 2007, 09:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Default What was the last Bangla Natok you enjoyed?

Fellow Forum members,

what was the last nice bangla natok/telefilm you enjoyed? Poor quality natoks are being produced in mass and its availabe all over the web. obviously its not possible to watch all of them, so your suggestion/comments will help a lot.

My only advise regarding bangla natok will be, dont watch Humayun Ahmed's natoks (new ones). We were forced to watch this drama (which later turned out to be a telefilm) in a bangali dawat and I am traumatized ever since.......

anyways expecting some good recommendations

Last edited by ialbd; February 1, 2007 at 10:13 PM..

Old February 1, 2007, 10:32 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

I regularly watch রমিজের আয়না এবং মেঘ বলেছে ....

কিছুদিন আগে "কাছের মানুষ " অনেক ভাল লেগেছে।
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old February 2, 2007, 12:05 AM

Yes, 'Ramizer Aina'! cant remember the name ... but that 'girls hostel' is not bad.

I cant believe those natoks named by Humayun Ahmed are actually written by him! Is it somebody that writing in his name paying some royalty? Otherwise if it is him, how come he writes so many natok every week or month? If he really does, he is surely becoming trash!
Old February 2, 2007, 12:07 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

There was a natok called "69", and another called "একানন বোরতি" (sorry Hasan bhai, don't know how to type double using Avro). I think they had the same director...really good natoks. You'll enjoy them, coz they're very realistic. Although both their endings were terrible.
Old February 2, 2007, 01:13 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFan
Y
I cant believe those natoks named by Humayun Ahmed are actually written by him! Is it somebody that writing in his name paying some royalty? Otherwise if it is him, how come he writes so many natok every week or month? If he really does, he is surely becoming trash!

I don't think he is doing any series now. These days most of "his" dramas are actually made by other producers and directors (after getting the book rights). E.g. nTV মেঘ বলেছে যাব যাব is from his book, but not made by him.

And, I personally think he always sucked as director. He should have never come into this zone. Dramas directed by others, and written by him are always good to watch; e.g. কোথাও কেউ নেই, এইসব দিন রাত্রি, অয়োময়, বহুব্রীহি...
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old February 2, 2007, 01:30 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
There was a natok called "69", and another called "একানন বোরতি" (sorry Hasan bhai, don't know how to type double using Avro). I think they had the same director...really good natoks. You'll enjoy them, coz they're very realistic. Although both their endings were terrible.
This thread might help you with Bangla যুক্ত অক্ষর. Although, it is for another phonetic program MS IME, it might be helpful to you too for Avro.
http://www.banglacricket.com/alochon...ad.php?t=14247
Old February 2, 2007, 01:56 AM
Test Cricketer

ya...69 was the best natok....i really enjoyed it...........and i watched closeup 1 even though it's not natok.......i want to watch natok but i dont' have the time and patient to search for it and download. So it would be a great help if anybody just points out the best natok and where to download from.
thanks.
Old February 2, 2007, 09:47 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Thanks Nasif bhai - will try after going home.

Sunny bhai: In my case where there are natoks available from deshi video stores, I still find it convenient watching it on YouTube. It's just so much easier, and I don't have to rely on getting the natok from the stores and stuff. I can just watch it any time...whenever I like. Yes, for this you need broadband connection, coz in dialup you'll wait for days!!!

I think we could re-use this thread to post good bangla natoks, like our other great threads about funny you tube videos

So here it is. My first Bangla natok post. Like Nasif bhai mentioned, "Megh boleche jabo jabo" is an excellent natok. Here's the first episode. If you like, you can continue watching the other episodes...just click on the "Related" listings on YouTube. Enjoy!

Old February 2, 2007, 10:10 AM
Cricket Legend

I don't like to watch natoks that keeps you sad and depressed most of the time, no matter how good the natok is. This natok meg boleche jabo jabo is full of teregedy, no point of spending time to get depressed. Natoks like bohubrihi, has sad moments too, but still the best comedy natok of all time for me. So if anyone wants to get depressed go and watch meg boleche jabo jabo.
Old February 2, 2007, 10:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

The best Natok from 2006 (teleflim) MadeInBangladesh. Please people go and watch this one, I recomand this highly. Not suted for young people though. They have to much name calling but its very very funny and a lot of well know people r in the flim...
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old February 2, 2007, 11:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Is it funny as in slapstick funny or Humayun Ahmed funny? Also, can anyone guide me to a site with Bangla comedy natoks? Or any Bangla material for that matter (specially comedy stuff + Ittadi etc.)

Any help will be appreciated.
Old February 2, 2007, 11:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by allrounder
I don't like to watch natoks that keeps you sad and depressed most of the time, no matter how good the natok is. This natok meg boleche jabo jabo is full of teregedy, no point of spending time to get depressed. Natoks like bohubrihi, has sad moments too, but still the best comedy natok of all time for me. So if anyone wants to get depressed go and watch meg boleche jabo jabo.
It's not about getting depressed it's about understanding some facts of life. If you watch something and understand the meaning then that's it. You can leran lot of things. Yes we all need to laugh but we should be aware of sad,poor people's feelings.

Drama's are supposed to tell about life but unfortunately now a days those drama's are really rare. May be my docu-drama might help to change the situation.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old February 2, 2007, 11:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Apology accepted.

In Avro phonetic type n twice then you should get it or press accent key to join two N's.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old February 2, 2007, 12:44 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carte Blanche
Is it funny as in slapstick funny or Humayun Ahmed funny? Also, can anyone guide me to a site with Bangla comedy natoks? Or any Bangla material for that matter (specially comedy stuff + Ittadi etc.)

Its funny. I am not sure how to catagorise this funny but its the same producer of 69 and the 51borty...Natok
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old February 2, 2007, 02:24 PM
Cricket Legend

yes I watched Made in Bangladesh. Great idea (no wonder it was stuck in thesensor board for so long), funny characters but I wud say poor delivery (atleast I was expecting more). The only dialogue I can recall from that movie is Zahid Hasan's shu**** bachha. So yea such a themed movie simply failed to make an impact (but yea u get to laugh once in a while).

Thanx everyone for the recommendations, although I was expecting more single episode natoks over the serials. Its easy to carry on with a serial if u start from the beginning; naturally dont hav the incentive to watch all of 100+ episodes of Ramijer Ayna.
Old February 2, 2007, 02:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

I don't know why but I didn't really like "Made in Bangladesh" that much. I guess I was expecting a little too much from Faruqi after watching few episodes of 69 and Ekannoborti. Still better than other Bangla movies though no doubt.
Old February 2, 2007, 02:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

what do you guys see in Ramijer aina that I dont?
Old February 2, 2007, 04:58 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carte Blanche

CB, go to youtube and then subscribe to arp0na, he/she is the best provider of all bangla stuff on the net. You'll find ittadi (most episodes there) and most other bangla natoks.

Here's the link to subscribe arp0na

Youtube subscribe arp0na
Old April 5, 2017, 12:24 PM
Test Cricketer

Bangla Natok named "LBW" featuring Mosharraf Karim.

Mahmudullah Riyad makes a cameo appearance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YansbWV0Oqk

It's a good one.
Old April 7, 2017, 01:20 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wang Liqin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow
Bangla Natok named "LBW" featuring Mosharraf Karim.

Mahmudullah Riyad makes a cameo appearance.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YansbWV0Oqk

It's a good one.
Kahini ei? Mullah ekhon TV Star!!! ei jonnoi to Cricket vule gese...

Anyhoo, I can't remember all the natok titles, perhaps they weren't that gr8 that would make me remember the name. But I surely enjoyed Zahid Hasan's Eid series "Arman Bhai". Very funny!!! Faruqi had some excellent makes (69, Bachalor - I guess). His that time assistant, now a full director, Fahmi (my school buddy) tries to copy Faruqi's style.

All in all, I miss Humayun Ahmed. I only realized truly after his demise how powerful, influential and creative his writing was.
Old April 9, 2017, 05:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

No natok but did watch a natok like film tonight called Oggatonama.
Brilliant film by Tauqir A.
Available on Ytube, highly recommended.