facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 26, 2005, 10:42 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default This one is for you Bangladeshlive

Bangladesh live, I am writing this just to appreciate the effort you have put in towards broadcasting the audio/video of the recent matches. I know you are not alone, so please pass on my best wishes to all your support people. It is so amazing that we are able to enjoy the live audio/video, though we are so far away from Bangladesh.

I, personally, (turn off my monitor) turn on the audio from Paltalk and listen on my headphone. I do not know if it would be possible to have audio from the radio even if it is in Bangla. Actually, you do put it up sometimes. Also you mentioned in your audio last night that there will be a link for radio. Can you not put the match on that? Or may be it was already there. The reason I am saying this is TV commentators do not do ball-by-ball commentary. They read the scores, may be after every over, and that too, they do not provide other stats as they are expecting that the viewers can see these on their TV sets.

Initially, I was looking at the IM part of Paltalk and it was disgusting to see some of the stuff some people were writing. I know everyone is there because they love their cricket, but cannot understand why they have to write irrelevant stuff. So I realize, why you get upset and sometimes stop the commentary to let your opinion be known. Do not stop the broadcast only for a few people.

You also seem to be a very patriotic person in the way you talk about Bangladesh. To me, you are the man of the match, actually, man of the series.
Old January 26, 2005, 10:52 AM
ODI Cricketer

well said cricket46. thank you bangladeshlive. its really a lot ur doing for us. we really appreciate it. keep up the good work. and the radio is also on cricket46. i dont have the url but i know its on
Old January 26, 2005, 12:25 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

I hate to say this but i was going to give out the paltalk link to some of my young cousins so they can also listen to the commentary and after listening to some of the .... i though otherwise as they r too young to face these can we do somthing about it and make it no rating channel??? so that every one can enjoy the match...

Bangladeshlive Hats off to you man, i thought i was nuts supporting my team/country all night and giving sick call next day but you r 10 times more than me
Old January 26, 2005, 01:09 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ash, Mash, Huss

good job bangladeshlive. Your team is doing a fabulous job and doing it for a great cause. Very much appreciated.

It's so nice to feel that we Bangladeshis are together and caring for each other. This cricket has changed Bangladesh in many ways and rejuvinated the partiotism in everyone.

Great stuff guys, words are not enough to thank you. Let's win the series.

Old January 26, 2005, 02:13 PM
ODI Cricketer

great job guys. many thanks
Old January 26, 2005, 02:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Great Job Guys!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by akabir77
I hate to say this but i was going to give out the paltalk link to some of my young cousins so they can also listen to the commentary and after listening to some of the .... i though otherwise as they r too young to face these can we do somthing about it and make it no rating channel???
I agree with akabir77. Such a nice effort by bangladeshlive and co. and some of us are trying to spoil the spirit of this good effort by using real foul languages in the paltalk chat session.

Again Great job bangladeshlive and co.
Old January 26, 2005, 03:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

Thanks a lot bangladeshlive.
Old January 26, 2005, 04:03 PM
Club Cricketer

I am proud to be a Bangladeshi when I see all these people coming in here to say thank you to "Bangladeshlive". How many people from other nations would do this? Aren't we from a great nation? Yes, "THANK YOU BANGLADESHLIVE (I wish I knew your name)! I am really charmed and moved by your patriotism".
Old January 26, 2005, 04:11 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

yup, thank a lot bangladeshlive.... great job
Old January 26, 2005, 08:32 PM
Test Cricketer

Bangladeshlive, plz consider the funraising for better video quality, thanx.
Old January 26, 2005, 08:38 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Really appreciate all your efforts bangladeshlive and the team. Thanks very much guys! Hope you continue the good work.
Old January 27, 2005, 11:32 AM
ODI Cricketer

bangladeshlive & his team is literally redifining the very word TEAM (Together Everybody Achieve More)in our bangladeshi context.the dedications of these guys is really laudable..hats off to u guys.

btw, we should also salute the trendsetters like faisal,amit,riad & others who started relaying the commentry first to many of NRB,s like us who hadnt any chance of getting the live commentry b4 (except those no-liners from crapinfo).

...& thanx too for enriching our language by introducing the words like Pessword....Jottoshob
Old January 27, 2005, 12:00 PM
First BC Member

Favorite Player: A successful cricketer

Thank you from me, too. Though I watched most of the games on TV, but there was once during the test series when TV's cable was out for loadshedding or something, and then I switched to Internet and watched the game for a few minutes.