facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 8, 2007, 06:37 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza
Default A great thread by a great fan ?

I was searching through for BD domestic cricket stats and came across this site where this staff member named 'Jungle Jumbo', who's apperantly aged 15-16, not a Bangladeshi and nor has any link to BD, is maintaining a thread full of stats of literally every domestic tournament in Bangladesh.

Here's the message he posted on his thread-

"As Chubb already has a Zimbabwean thread I thought that the Bangladeshis also deserve a thread. I am not Bangladeshi myself nor do I have an link with Bangladesh, I meerly have an interest in what was until recently the worst first class league in the world."

The thread is located at - http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=15850

It seems to be active for over a year and very up to date, it's not even stickied. I don't know whether all this information is readily available on TC or elsewhere, I just thought it's remarkable that even a non-Bangladeshi invests so much interest, time and effort into Bangladeshi cricket. I'm not sure if he's even aware of BanglaCricket, perhaps one of our mods can extend an invitation to him to join us.

That's all.