facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 4, 2013, 12:15 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok
Angry Suggestions to BCB and BC

TO BCB
1. Please even if he is not the only one he is the one did that and I have a feeling that he did so to get in front of the curb as he was going to get caught any way from the indian bookie. so don't show any mercy
2. include his story in the bcb text book and in the text book of all schools to show the kids crime doesn't pay
3. ban him from entering cricket school, stadiums anything with cricket related and ask ICC to remove his records. yes including the 100 he made as a youngest cricketer (i am sure that was a cheat too).
4. Make him report to police station when ever bd is playing to make sure he is not involved with gambling anymore.
5. Make this an example for rest of those who did not got caught and where thinking about quick money. Mind you he did not needed so much money still he went for it.

To BC
1. Please do a global search and replace Ashrafull with Cheaters, ash with Donkey and Sir ash to Razaker Donkey.
2. Put a auto correct so that when ever some one is typing ash it will make those above corrections.

Don't want to see a single thread with his name on it.

People please join in with your suggestions.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled

Old June 4, 2013, 12:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Agree. But ... but can we replace Ash with VI instead?
Old June 4, 2013, 01:01 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

To BC: change the everything Ashraful does thread title to everything about Cheater..or just close that thread
Old June 4, 2013, 01:04 PM
First Class Cricketer

I think the opposite - we shouldn't be hiding the scumbag - it's ok to call him that now! He actually needs a lot more exposure. Once this is all sorted out, he should he sent to cricket academies and schools all across this country - let him speak of his first hand experience, let that be the deterrence.

Make him speak to all the under age groups every year as they take in freshers.

Oi je baire kore naa, they get people that drink & drive and then make them(many do it from themselves) go to high schools and talk to kids about how it can happen to any one of them. Much more effective than some old guy lecturing people.

Let a fallen hero tell his real life story borne of experience.

Failing that - get him to join one of the big 2 political parties, they are havens for chors and baatpars.
Old June 4, 2013, 01:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Please close the Ash thread down.
Old June 4, 2013, 01:35 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Men in Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
To BC
1. Please do a global search and replace Ashrafull with Cheaters, ash with Donkey and Sir ash to Razaker Donkey.
2. Put a auto correct so that when ever some one is typing ash it will make those above corrections.

People please join in with your suggestions.
What if someone types A$hraful or 4shraful?
Old June 4, 2013, 02:21 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

When we were chasing down NZ's total in the T20 WC and this 'Gaddar' (That's right cheater, you are just like that boro bhai you mentioned) made sure we scored less in PP overs. Just thinking about that is making my blood boil.
Old June 4, 2013, 02:29 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Who is that boro bhai?
Old June 4, 2013, 02:53 PM
Cricket Guru

utpol shuvro
Old June 4, 2013, 03:11 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: SHAKIB AL HASAN

Ashraful the name becomes a gali now just like the name mir jafar

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old June 4, 2013, 10:27 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
When we were chasing down NZ's total in the T20 WC and this 'Gaddar' (That's right cheater, you are just like that boro bhai you mentioned) made sure we scored less in PP overs. Just thinking about that is making my blood boil.
did i miss anything, did ash fixed matches when playing for BD?, i thought this was only for BPL

found it, never mind
Old June 5, 2013, 10:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

Bangladeshe corruption nai kothay? All policians are corrupt, all leaders are corrupt, big businessman are corrupt. Why blame only ash? Find people who are also involved in this matter.

But he should be punished for better example for next generation

If he is after money, why he didnt join icl, he could get his quick cash
Old June 5, 2013, 10:12 AM
Cricket Legend

I think he is trying to save some big names and taking all blame on himself
Old June 5, 2013, 10:27 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max100
Bangladeshe corruption nai kothay? All policians are corrupt, all leaders are corrupt, big businessman are corrupt. Why blame only ash? Find people who are also involved in this matter.

Not implying anything but he wanted to join ICL. As a matter of fact, he introduced all the players to the ICL agent. But he backed out at the very last moment. If you do some research on ICL you'll get the picture..
Old June 5, 2013, 10:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:

so since there r no corruption free area in bd we need to make cricket a corrupted sports? Then why even bother to play? Some of us so blind about our love that we want to justify his action by hook or by crook. Just do this think about one of your hated player in place of VI and see if you want to type the same thing for him or not?
Old June 5, 2013, 11:08 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Quote:
Originally Posted by roman
Not implying anything but he wanted to join ICL. As a matter of fact, he introduced all the players to the ICL agent. But he backed out at the very last moment. If you do some research on ICL you'll get the picture..
Everything about ICL was a bit gloomy. There were too many rumors flying around that time. Some were pointing fingers at ex-players for setting it up.
Old June 5, 2013, 11:17 AM
Cricket Sage

Interesting information about Papon from yesterday's press briefing:
  • Ashraful went to Papon and tried to admit to him in hope for some mercy. Papon tactfully avoided by insisting to Ash that he would rather wait and listen from the ACSU.
  • Papon initiated the ACSU involvement based on two things even ACSU was not cheap: a) rumor about BPL1; b) not enough confidence in BCB to do a fair internal investigation.
  • Even though so far he may not have changed BCB managment much, he may already realized some of the defunctional areas in BCB. So change may be comming slowly but steadily.
  • The way he handles the press briefing and the current situation tells me he can manage the media better than last few one (post Saber) that we had.
  • He was frank and admited that BPL is his biggest headache. And indeed, BPL with its success and money brought more attention, scutiny as well as attracked more greedy people to make quick money with no cocenr of the goodwill of the game.
  • He claimed that BPL-1 payment issues are sloved and working more methodically solving BPL-2 issues. Some team will be punished if they continue to fail to comply. Hard to tell at this point wheather its empty threat or not.
  • Even we would like to find and convict all suspects (in the rumor mill) and even more (not yet exposed in the media); he is indeed a patient person, he is telling the right things, acting like a logical man, as he should as person of high influcence.
  • His dealing with Ashraful's suspension is also more methodical and not driven by immotion. He is careful what he is saying and how much he is saying.
However for him the real test is still in-front of him. How he will deal with influencial BPL owners specially DG owners? Will he go after other fixed games that was supposedly mentioned in Ash's admission? Does he have the apitite to go after real the rui katlas? Does he have the platform to fight them to the end? Eventually is he going clean his own house including making selectors more accountable?

On one hand he looks like a fresh air in a century long stale environment, on the other hand he is a BD politician after all ... does he care make a real change at all or its all damage control?

Last edited by Fazal; June 5, 2013 at 02:36 PM..
Old June 5, 2013, 01:17 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Interesting information about Papon from yesterday's press briefing:
  • Ashraful went to Papon and tried to admit to him in hope for some mercy. Papon tactfully avoided by insisting to Ash that he would rather wait and listen from the ACSU.
  • Papon initiated the ACSU involvement based on two things even they were not cheap: a) rumor about BPL1; b) not enough confidence that he can trust BCB to do a fair invetigation.
  • Even though he may not changed BCB managment much, he may already realized some of the defunctional areas in BCB. So change may be comming slowly.
  • They way he handles the press briefing and the current situation tells he can mamage the media better than last few one that we had.
  • He was frank and admited that BCL is his biggest headache.
  • He claimed that BCL 1 payment issues sloved and working more methodically solving BCL2 issues. Some team will be punished if they continue to fail to comply. hard to tell at this point wheather its empty threat or not.
  • Even we would like find and convict all suspects (in the rumor mill) and more; he is indeed a patient person, he is telling the right things as person of high influcence.
  • His dealing with Ashraful's suspension is also more methodial and immotion. he is careful what he is saying and how much he is saying.
However for him the real test is still infront of him. How he will deal with influencial BCL owners specially DG owners? Will he go after other fixed games that was supposedly mentioned in Ash's admission? Does he have the apitite to go after real rui katlas? Eventually is he going clean his own house including making selectors more accountable?

On one hand he looks like a fresh air in a century long stale environment, on the other hand he is a BD politician after all ... will he make a real change at all?
Fazal vai, u need to change from BCL to BPL...

but I agree with u regarding the BCB head. He has a good head on his shoulder.
Old June 5, 2013, 01:26 PM
Cricket Legend

so my assumption: ashraful has played his last game. we will never see him in cricket field any more

why no one talk abt DG owner and other culprits?

why ashraful admit everything in advance to Prothom alo, when no one had any clue about it. did he upset about not getting his 10 lakh promised money.

@aakabir--i want him to be punished and i said that in my writings but i want everybody associated should be punished too
Old June 5, 2013, 01:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
so my assumption: ashraful has played his last game. we will never see him in cricket field any more

why no one talk abt DG owner and other culprits?

why ashraful admit everything in advance to Prothom alo, when no one had any clue about it. did he upset about not getting his 10 lakh promised money.

@aakabir--i want him to be punished and i said that in my writings but i want everybody associated should be punished too
According to Ashraful his so called big bro betrayed him, with whom he shared details of ACSU meeting.
Old June 5, 2013, 02:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD Tigers
Fazal vai, u need to change from BCL to BPL...

but I agree with u regarding the BCB head. He has a good head on his shoulder.
Thanks... corrected.
Old June 5, 2013, 02:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by crikss
According to Ashraful his so called big bro betrayed him, with whom he shared details of ACSU meeting.
He betrayed his big brothers ( KM, Rafique, etc) and his big brother betrayed him. Its a brutal situation in the underworld society... dog eats dog...
Old June 5, 2013, 09:39 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
How he will deal with influencial BPL owners specially DG owners? Will he go after other fixed games that was supposedly mentioned in Ash's admission? Does he have the apitite to go after real the rui katlas? Does he have the platform to fight them to the end?
In BD we never go for the rui katlas. Look at the Savar incident, did anyone higher up accept any responsibility? Considering that I think there is very little hope. Most likely Ash will be the Sohel Rana of this incident
Old June 6, 2013, 06:33 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

How funny that Ash says his big brother betrayed him.
Old June 6, 2013, 07:21 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Fazal rui katla dhora jabey na. This is an election year or election approaching year. The way it works here in US and in BD: you give money to my campaign and you can remain relevant, law would not touch you (unless you confess of wrong doings). DG owner hoilo dui nombor. He didn't confess and on top said Ash is telling lies. 2 + 2 = 5. He walks free.