facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 9, 2012, 06:47 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Nice article on our one and only Razzak. Good work Isnaad bro

Old December 9, 2012, 07:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Good work, Isnaad. Abdur Razzak indeed has been tremendous.
Old December 9, 2012, 08:13 AM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

Great article Isnaad bhai. There's a lot of talk about whether Bangladesh can win without Shakib or Tamim, but I'd like to see if Bangladesh can win without Razzak. He has been an integral part of our ODI wins. I can't remember the last time we won a match without him.
Old December 9, 2012, 08:56 AM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

Good read Insnaad brother. Keep it up.
Old December 9, 2012, 09:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
Nice article on our one and only Razzak. Good work Isnaad bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Good work, Isnaad. Abdur Razzak indeed has been tremendous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Manc
Great article Isnaad bhai. There's a lot of talk about whether Bangladesh can win without Shakib or Tamim, but I'd like to see if Bangladesh can win without Razzak. He has been an integral part of our ODI wins. I can't remember the last time we won a match without him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anher
Good read Insnaad Isnaad brother. Keep it up.
Thank you everyone. As Tiger Manc bhai has pointed out, Razzak has indeed been a part of all Bangladeshi wins in the recent past. He has not missed a single ODI since 2009 if I'm not mistaken.
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old December 9, 2012, 10:00 AM
Club Cricketer

To me all his good works are undone when he comes to bat. He is THE most useless piece of s***t in the BD camp when it comes to bat. His irresponsible batting makes my blood boil and wanna punch him till he cr**s his pants. More often than not he comes in when there's another set batsman or a better batsmen in the field. He plays shots literally with his eyes closed and gets out either LBW, bowled or spoons in the air. He does not value his wicket whatsoever. Funny thing is I have seen him bat quite responsibly a few occasions in the past in test matches I think but his ODI batting is absolutely horrendous.

If you notice, he comes in at very crucial time towards the end when the other batsman could propel our score. All he has to do is block and/or take a single and get the other batsman the strike. But no, his intention is to get out. I literally HATE him for that.
Old December 9, 2012, 10:09 AM
Cricket Sage

Good job Isnaad. Keep up the good work.
Old December 9, 2012, 10:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharup
To me all his good works are undone when he comes to bat. He is THE most useless piece of s***t in the BD camp when it comes to bat. His irresponsible batting makes my blood boil and wanna punch him till he cr**s his pants. More often than not he comes in when there's another set batsman or a better batsmen in the field. He plays shots literally with his eyes closed and gets out either LBW, bowled or spoons in the air. He does not value his wicket whatsoever. Funny thing is I have seen him bat quite responsibly a few occasions in the past in test matches I think but his ODI batting is absolutely horrendous.

If you notice, he comes in at very crucial time towards the end when the other batsman could propel our score. All he has to do is block and/or take a single and get the other batsman the strike. But no, his intention is to get out. I literally HATE him for that.
First of all, with our batting line up, he should not need to bat; the top 9 can and more importantly should play out all the overs.

What you get from Razzak as a batsman is a bonus. Yes, he should be a bit more responsible whenever he comes to bat but his main focus is his bowling. As long as he is doing well in that department, we need not complain as it is not his job to go and bat. Meanwhile, I would rather worry about his fielding which has been below par.

That being said, despite averaging 12.2 with the bat in the ODIs, now-a-days he bats more like Chris Martin. But once again, that takes nothing away from his bowling.
"And be true to every promise- for, verily you will be called to account for every promise which you have made." - [Al Qur'an - 17:34]
Old December 9, 2012, 10:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Good job Isnaad. Keep up the good work.
Thanks Ajfar bhai
Old December 9, 2012, 10:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Excellent article. Indeed Razzak remains an unsung hero in Bangladeshi cricket. Despite all this success he will never be in posters, never attract advertising, and probably never be idolized by youngsters. If he keeps at his game, there is every chance he will get 250 plus wickets, which will be a pretty remarkable record.
Old December 9, 2012, 10:46 AM
BD-SL 2017 - LOI Winner

Great work Isnaad
Old December 9, 2012, 11:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Excellent article. Indeed Razzak remains an unsung hero in Bangladeshi cricket. Despite all this success he will never be in posters, never attract advertising, and probably never be idolized by youngsters. If he keeps at his game, there is every chance he will get 250 plus wickets, which will be a pretty remarkable record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk-Eye
Great work Isnaad
Thank you. If Razzak can continue with his current form, he may end up with close to 300 wickets. I hope he can continue to play for Bangladesh for at least 4-5 more years.
Old December 9, 2012, 12:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

still didn't finish it but very well written Isnu

and I have a request to all writters here, is that we get mostly English articles,as a reader I wish to see/read some BAngla articles aswell.

বাংলা চর্চা একটু কমে যাচ্ছে এই সাইবার জগতে
Old December 9, 2012, 10:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Thanks Simon bro. Why don't you do the honours?