facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 24, 2018, 06:12 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man
It's not poor advice or irrelevant for regular people. Anyone can legit educate themselves or see an advisor/analyst when it comes to investing in markets. Just because you don't have that capacity doesn't mean no one does.

Calm down. When it comes to market I have superior returns than you year over year . And can infact trade better than you any day

Old August 24, 2018, 09:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolcevita
People interested by real estate should read Donald Trump's books:
-The art of the deal
-The art of the comeback

This guy is much more smart than the liberal "progressive" media try to make us believe.
I will be very surprised if he doesn't win a second term.

The second book contains some jokes, it will make you laught, in one passage Donald Trump is worried that he won't be able to defend himself against the press after his death (book written in 1996).

The first book is more authentic and it helps to understand his strategy
bahahaha. You do realize his success is thanks to Fred Trump the millionaire developer? Unless you have a rich dad to smooch off, his hackneyed business "strategy" is no different than the multitude of strategy books available.

He very well may win a second term (incumbents have the advantage in politics), but it has very little to do with his "art of the deal".
Old August 24, 2018, 09:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees

He very well may win a second term (incumbents have the advantage in politics), but it has very little to do with his "art of the deal".

another nonsense comment and observation which has no basis to reality. the guy won an American presidency out of no where all on his own when everyone mocked him running to begin with (only some 43 ppl held that position in its entire history). That's an extraordinary achievement.

the dismissive confidence in this guys poor observation and dumb comments are something else.

i think it is worth reading his book on how he thinks.. and also worth studying how he interacts with people. How does he become so likeable despite saying everything that you are not supposed to say.... it's an art.

I agree with you dolcevita regarding Trump and the liberal attempt to undermine his talent and achievement.
Old August 24, 2018, 09:58 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
if you want to make "financial investments", there are trillions and gazillions of dollars worth of global financial markets for you to try your luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
except owning properties are not all about luck. Another poor "advice" . Not pertain to regular folks.
Christ idumb, do you even know what a figure of speech is?
Old August 24, 2018, 10:08 AM
Cricket Legend

^I don't borrow other's opinion. I am an astute observer unlike you who thinks he knows a lot but in reality comes lacking. There are many right wing candidates that try but most falter. Again not everyone has good ability to process information properly. You lack severely. take care.
Old August 24, 2018, 10:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Christ idumb, do you even know what a figure of speech is?
I know what a poor investment is. And what a poor advice is on diversity of investments. G-man may work in finance and has some working knowledge of it but many times he makes rookie mistakes.

Discouraging property ownership as pasrt of wealth creation is not someone who should be listened to....

even great zuckerberg despite all his billions... goes around buying properties.. Because that's wealth!!
Old August 24, 2018, 10:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Trump is an exceptional business man.
US economy is doing well because you have a business man as a President.

But... when he leaves, US will be in a BIG hole.
He rightly said that the markets would collapse if his impeached.

The next pres if he/she is not as smart as Trump in business sense.. US will be screwed.
Old August 24, 2018, 10:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
^I don't borrow other's opinion. I am an astute observer unlike you who thinks he knows a lot but in reality comes lacking. There are many right wing candidates that try but most falter. Again not everyone has good ability to process information properly. You lack severely. take care.
Astute observer? this is comical. I've said it before, you have delusion of grandeur. Go ahead, ask anyone in this forum. For all the time you spent here, nobody takes your advice/opinions seriously. Take a poll. You won't because it will penetrate that fortress of delusion you've built up. Youre a cartoon.

Quote:
Again not everyone has good ability to process information properly. You lack severely. take care.
And you can't even write a proper sentence. The delusion is strong with this one.
Old August 24, 2018, 10:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I know what a poor investment is. And what a poor advice is on diversity of investments. G-man may work in finance and has some working knowledge of it but many times he makes rookie mistakes.

Discouraging property ownership as pasrt of wealth creation is not someone who should be listened to....

even great zuckerberg despite all his billions... goes around buying properties.. Because that's wealth!!
No sh*t sherlock! But do you know what a figure of speech is? If you did, perhaps you wouldn't have missed g-man's point completely and gone off on another one of your famous chagoila tangents.
Old August 24, 2018, 10:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib

Quote:
bahahaha. You do realize his success is thanks to Fred Trump the millionaire developer? Unless you have a rich dad to smooch off, his hackneyed business "strategy" is no different than the multitude of strategy books available.

For the first part, you are right, his father helped him to start his career, with money, advices and network, these were very helpful at the beginnings.
But we should also accept that his father's help doesn't explain everything.
He is a very smart businessman, very determined and has worked hard to achieve his goals, we should learn these things from his books.

Then concerning me referring to his "strategy", I think there was a misunderstanding (because of my poor English), when I referred to "strategy", I intended to tell about his "strategy" as the President of the USA:

If we listen to the press, we have the impression that this guy is versatile, has no strategy, he is doing and writing on twitter whatever he wants, that he is the worst president of the USA.

But if you go further from the media and try to read his books+ official documents of US Administration, you will see that he is extremely rationale, he exactly knows what he wants .
Below are few examples:
-If you read the National security strategy (2018) and National defense strategy (2018), it is written that one of the weakness of American foreign policy was it's predictability, and that they must be "unpredictable" in their methods (that is what he is doing).

-Then if we look to the "Trade war", the press is telling us that Trump gonna blow up the WTO and Free Trade, but if you read the art of the deal, you understand his strategy:
"M Y STYLE of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to get what I’m after. Sometimes I settle for less than I sought, but in most cases I still end up with what I want"

-You also understand what China and Europe should not do (But Europe is doing this mistake): "The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you’re dead. The best thing you can do is deal from strength, and leverage is the biggest strength you can have. Leverage is having something the other guy wants. Or better yet, needs. Or best of all, simply can’t do without. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case, which is why leverage often requires imagination, and salesmanship. In other words, you have to convince the other guy it’s in his interest to make the deal"

Anyway I am neither pro Trump or anti Trump.
Old August 26, 2018, 06:03 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Calm down. When it comes to market I have superior returns than you year over year . And can infact trade better than you any day
You have superior mental illnesses and learning difficulties.

My returns were laid out in the other thread, meanwhile you provided zero evidence of your so called returns and so called superiority.

Keep worshipping yourself because you're just everyone's bua.
Old August 26, 2018, 06:07 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
The only thing you astutely observe is ctrl c ctrl v when you plagiarize info from all over the web.
Old August 26, 2018, 06:09 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:

Lol yeah because Zuckerberg doesn't have to get loans at x% for the rest of his life.

Again once again an example of astute observations not pertain to normal people, bad advice. You lack severe care take pls.
Old August 26, 2018, 08:19 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You have superior mental illnesses and learning difficulties.

My returns were laid out in the other thread, meanwhile you provided zero evidence of your so called returns and so called superiority.

Keep worshipping yourself because you're just everyone's bua.
very classy my friend. very classy.

I provided plenty of evidence. But u know what? It doesn't matter. At the end of the day, I win because I invest my own real money and get real returns. And i live what i preach when it comes to market. I been doing it for decades - you can pull up market returns for the last decade and will realize why i soumd so cocky because it pays to be right. I have been part of the greatest bull market in history through out. While you were SHORT for 4 years.
Old August 27, 2018, 05:05 PM
Cricket Savant

acha amra shobai chete jachi kano...

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old August 27, 2018, 09:01 PM
Cricket Legend

And the censorship has begun. Wonderful. Thank you Mod Gods.
Old August 27, 2018, 09:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

I realised my posts and yankees' posts were deleted?

you guys really have no recourse for your actions , answer to nobody ay?
Old August 27, 2018, 10:52 PM
Cricket Savant

So you guys expect to just waltz in write whatever you may feel like? Tell me which forum is unmoderated. Even FB groups got some strong modship.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old August 28, 2018, 12:03 AM
ODI Cricketer

yeh good point. I can't expect to waltz in here and write whatever I like.

But it seems like some particular users can write whatever they want, even when a certain moderators know their conduct has gotten "lot worse".

Old August 28, 2018, 12:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

But it seems like some particular users can write whatever they want, even when a certain moderators know their conduct has gotten "lot worse".
you should press the report button on posts that you deem are inappropriate.

Being cocky,obnoxious, in your face is not against forum rules. it's a personality.

However cursing someone, calling them names are generally not only against rules but also reflect poorly on the person who does it.

Read my posts with an open mind. You will no longer feel the way you do. and in process may learn or benefit from it.

Finance/should I buy should i sell thread has been in this site for OVER 10 years. Any frequent member to this site should be in the market. and this site would be a reminder to them that INVEST heavily and STOP market watching. Stop buying penny stocks. Stop reading about options, forex, when u dont have a single penny in real companies.

I frequently write.. MAX your 401k. someone may reply saying who doesn't know it. But is he doing it?? my posts should be a reminder that they should start and do that instead. It may sound nonsense now.. give it 10 years. This month my market gain was higher than my monthly salary DOING NOTHING only because i have done that last decade.

same applies to properties. i don't know a single person who regrets buying properties in the good market like new york regardless of how pricey it seems. (one of my biggest regrests). But affordability is an issue now however. Do more, over think less, things usually work out for better in my experience.

there are some of you here who has been following the market for years but invested NOTHING. when exactly are they planning to do that. One of them argues with me a lot here despite me telling him multiple x to jump in as a good suggestion to a fellow member from experience..... he still thinks somehow he is better at it than me when he can't even get over the mental hurdle of a potential loss.

Data doesn't support that over long run.

and when i write these truths... ppl take it as an attack. Why do u feel attacked when I write i think you are too conservative for your age?
Old August 28, 2018, 01:54 AM
Cricket Legend

lol G-men is going Mad Max on this ish. I love it. Carry on bro. The rest of us will remain incel-us (that's for your Zee) with our words as we get reigned in, dreaming of becoming Furiosa, but really just waiting for the water fall to drop.

Old August 28, 2018, 03:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Dolcevita, I forgot to respond to you:

Quote:
Then concerning me referring to his "strategy", I think there was a misunderstanding (because of my poor English), when I referred to "strategy", I intended to tell about his "strategy" as the President of the USA:
Stop apologizing about your "poor" English. It's perfectly fine, and way better than some here.

Quote:
If you read the National security strategy (2018) and National defense strategy (2018), it is written that one of the weakness of American foreign policy was it's predictability, and that they must be "unpredictable" in their methods (that is what he is doing).
Predictable according to who exactly? I could argue, American foreign policy has been extremely unpredictable since Clinton era. Does diplomacy need unpredictability? If so, why? These are opinions, not facts.

Quote:
"M Y STYLE of deal-making is quite simple and straightforward. I aim very high, and then I just keep pushing and pushing and pushing to get what I’m after. Sometimes I settle for less than I sought, but in most cases I still end up with what I want"
This really isn't anything earth shattering. It's a very common tactic in any negotiation. I would say most people know this intuitively. If you go to any bazaar in Bangladesh, you'll see uncles and aunties utilize this on a very basic level. Trump is neither the first to use this, nor the first to put it down on paper.

Quote:
-You also understand what China and Europe should not do (But Europe is doing this mistake): "The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you’re dead. The best thing you can do is deal from strength, and leverage is the biggest strength you can have. Leverage is having something the other guy wants. Or better yet, needs. Or best of all, simply can’t do without. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case, which is why leverage often requires imagination, and salesmanship. In other words, you have to convince the other guy it’s in his interest to make the deal"
Again, this is nothing new. Most people might not understand the word leverage, but know what it is and how to utilize it on an intuitive level. If this is the best his book has, what exactly does that prove for you?

Look if you enjoy Trump's persona and style and enjoy reading art of the deal, then by all means read it. If you get some strategy out if, fantastic. But these strategies are nothing new. And to give him credit for it is to deny the people that wrote this stuff before him.

If you want an academic approach, read Porter's stuff. If you want practical, pick any of the multitude of books available. I suggest kauffman, Carnegie, ben graham. Even Art of War is full of nice little tidbits. Heck, Wolf of Wall Street will teach you the same things, albeit with more f*** yous than you've seen your entire life.
Old August 28, 2018, 08:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Dolcevita, I forgot to respond to you:

Stop apologizing about your "poor" English. It's perfectly fine, and way better than some here.

Predictable according to who exactly? I could argue, American foreign policy has been extremely unpredictable since Clinton era. Does diplomacy need unpredictability? If so, why? These are opinions, not facts.

This really isn't anything earth shattering. It's a very common tactic in any negotiation. I would say most people know this intuitively. If you go to any bazaar in Bangladesh, you'll see uncles and aunties utilize this on a very basic level. Trump is neither the first to use this, nor the first to put it down on paper.

Again, this is nothing new. Most people might not understand the word leverage, but know what it is and how to utilize it on an intuitive level. If this is the best his book has, what exactly does that prove for you?

Look if you enjoy Trump's persona and style and enjoy reading art of the deal, then by all means read it. If you get some strategy out if, fantastic. But these strategies are nothing new. And to give him credit for it is to deny the people that wrote this stuff before him.

If you want an academic approach, read Porter's stuff. If you want practical, pick any of the multitude of books available. I suggest kauffman, Carnegie, ben graham. Even Art of War is full of nice little tidbits. Heck, Wolf of Wall Street will teach you the same things, albeit with more f*** yous than you've seen your entire life.
-Predictable by other countries, e.g China. Trump wants unpredictability in their methods not goals.

-His strategy, I did't said he is a great strategist (I said he is a brilliant businessman), I wrote that his book helps us to understand his strategy.

-As I said I am not pro or against Trump, what I find shame is that there a liberal bias against him. Journalists blame him because his policies may undo the post world war 2 world order.
But as an American president his foremost role is to preserve his country's interests, not to maintain an order which contributes to the rise of state like China.

-The China reckoning (Campbell and Ratner, 2018)
-The hundred year marathon (Michael Pillsburry)
-Destined for war (Graham Allison)
Old August 28, 2018, 09:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
-Predictable by other countries, e.g China. Trump wants unpredictability in their methods not goals.

-His strategy, I did't said he is a great strategist (I said he is a brilliant businessman), I wrote that his book helps us to understand his strategy.

-As I said I am not pro or against Trump, what I find shame is that there a liberal bias against him. Journalists blame him because his policies may undo the post world war 2 world order.
There definitely is a liberal bias against him, just like there was a conservative bias against Obama. This kind of media bias has been going forever.

Quote:
But as an American president his foremost role is to preserve his country's interests, not to maintain an order which contributes to the rise of state like China.
When has an American president not acted with his country's interest in mind?
Old August 28, 2018, 10:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
There definitely is a liberal bias against him, just like there was a conservative bias against Obama. This kind of media bias has been going forever.

When has an American president not acted with his country's interest in mind?
I didn't said that previous American presidents acted against US interests. I said journalists blame Trump because his policies undermine the post World War 2 world order (according to journalists).

And according to Trump and some thinkers (Graham Allison, Michael Pillsbury, Ratner, Campbell...) the liberal international order doesn't fully serves US's interests today.