facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 3, 2018, 11:24 AM
Cricket Savant

And who the hell finds Sania Mirza attractive anyways.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old September 3, 2018, 12:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Eve-teasing a person like that is quite stupid. This guy is one hell of a ratard and definitely need some guidance but ...

I dont really understand how his sex life has to do anything with cricket related news? People F*cks outside of having a relationship/marriage. Get over it!
Old September 3, 2018, 12:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Here is the thing. I for one always felt if someone harasses a woman he needs to stand up for it and apologize. But at the same time tattling to the board about personal matters and publicly shaming him like a little **** doesn't help her cause either.

If you think he crossed the line, like a strong independent woman accost him. But the fact it is not a criminal charge - I think cuz they only approached the board for disciplinary action - shows the family is equally f***ed up.

k jane hoito bolse: "ai jano tomake na amar khub kissi kissi korte icha korche"

Eve teasing is a whole lotta umbrella term saying nothing.

Old September 3, 2018, 12:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Eve-teasing a person like that is quite stupid. This guy is one hell of a ratard and definitely need some guidance but ...

I dont really understand how his sex life has to do anything with cricket related news? People F*cks outside of having a relationship/marriage. Get over it!
And just so we are clear, you are not exactly mad at me right?

Old September 4, 2018, 01:56 AM
Cricket Legend

^ lol no? Why would I be mad at you
Old September 4, 2018, 03:14 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

After getting dropped from the Bangladesh squad for the Asia Cup, Sabbir Rahman was at the receiving end of some other controversy. Pakistani all-rounder Shoaib Malik launched a complaint against the Bangladeshi cricketer, who allegedly teased his wife Sania Mirza (who is a tennis player) four years ago.
Sania Mirza who is famous as the wife of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, was subjected to eve-teasing by Bangladesh batsman Sabbir Rahman, claimed by her husband great Pakistan all-rounder Shoaib Malik.

As a Bangladeshi, i am feeling ashamed..really

Shocking. From now on i would never support Sabbir rahman..He says his idol is Afridi but his behaviour is like Virat. Shameful..Sabbir..i didn't expected this. If i was the decision maker, i would have banned him for life for this eve teasing incident only. And how dare bcb didnt take any action back than and why media didnt cover the incident? Pakistani cricketers can't even bring wives here..it seems. Anyone disrespecting Shakibs wife in PSL, but no actions from PCB, how would you feel?

Last edited by SH Anik; September 4, 2018 at 04:16 AM..
Old September 4, 2018, 03:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH Anik
After getting dropped from the Bangladesh squad for the Asia Cup, Sabbir Rahman was at the receiving end of some other controversy. Pakistani all-rounder Shoaib Malik launched a complaint against the Bangladeshi cricketer, who allegedly teased his wife Sania Mirza (who is a tennis player) four years ago.
Sania Mirza who is famous as the wife of Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Malik, was subjected to eve-teasing by Bangladesh batsman Sabbir Rahman, claimed by her husband great Pakistan all-rounder Shoaib Malik.

Shocking. From now on i would never support Sabbir rahman..He says his idol is Afridi but his behaviour is like Virat. Shameful..Sabbir..i didn't expected this. If i was the decision maker, i would have banned him for life for this eve teasing incident only. And how dare bcb didnt take any action back than and why media didnt cover the incident? Pakistani cricketers can't even bring wives here..it seems. Anyone disrespecting Shakibs wife in PSL, but no actions from PCB, what would you feel?
Some people never change. You are similar in character to Sabbir so I found your comments a great way way to start the day
Old September 4, 2018, 03:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Shocking. From now on i would never support Sabbir rahman..He says his idol is Afridi but his behaviour is like Virat. Shameful..Sabbir..i didn't expected this. If i was the decision maker, i would have banned him for life for this eve teasing incident only. And how dare bcb didnt take any action back than and why media didnt cover the incident? Pakistani cricketers can't even bring wives here..it seems. Anyone disrespecting Shakibs wife in PSL, but no actions from PCB, what would you feel?
The resident pak TROLL has landed.
Old September 4, 2018, 04:35 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mustafizur,Saeed Anwar

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Some people never change. You are similar in character to Sabbir so I found your comments a great way way to start the day
Reported

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_king
The resident pak TROLL has landed.
Reported

I had to do this.

Again, personal attacks and harassment started without any credible reason. Look, none of our opinions will matter or impact what happens to Bangladesh cricket.

Dont forget this is a forum and everyone has an opinion that can be wrong or right. Writing about it is just expressing ones feeling otherwise whats the point in having this forum at all. I haven't abused or did anything that dont go by the forum rules. Still i am being accused for trolling. I just hope any action this time is with credible reason not based on misunderstandings.

Whatever, just ignore my post if you don't like it. But just dont go for personal attacks. Also, Please dont derail the thread with non-issues. I wont bother to reply though.

Peace.
Old September 4, 2018, 05:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Apparently being Pakistan's punching-bag somehow makes you "anti-hero" nowadays. Sigh..

Go ahead dude. Report me too. Been there, done that.

Old September 4, 2018, 05:32 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Reported

Reported

I had to do this.

Again, personal attacks and harassment started without any credible reason. Look, none of our opinions will matter or impact what happens to Bangladesh cricket.

Dont forget this is a forum and everyone has an opinion that can be wrong or right. Writing about it is just expressing ones feeling otherwise whats the point in having this forum at all. I haven't abused or did anything that dont go by the forum rules. Still i am being accused for trolling. I just hope any action this time is with credible reason not based on misunderstandings.

Whatever, just ignore my post if you don't like it. But just dont go for personal attacks. Also, Please dont derail the thread with non-issues. I wont bother to reply though.

Peace.
Yes this is a forum that I 100% agree. But have you ever wondered why you are regularly accused of trolling.... I think it strikes a nerve which is why you had to report the post

And I dont mind if you bother to reply to me or not but if you have changed then kudos to you.

Btw, no one personally attacked you. Ever heard of the boy who cried wolf?

Last edited by adamnsu; September 4, 2018 at 06:51 AM..
Old September 4, 2018, 08:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
And who the hell finds Sania Mirza attractive anyways.
Is this your contribution to the issue at hand? Speaks volumes about your personality.
Old September 4, 2018, 08:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Yeah I sure rang that buzzer wayyy high with that BH comment, huh? Dumb...

Old September 5, 2018, 12:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

So Australia banned their captain and vice captain for 1 year over sandpaper, and BD gives 6 months to a repeat offender. That's the difference between a winning culture and a losing one. I have no doubt Shabbir will be playing in the world cup next year.
Old September 5, 2018, 05:54 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
So Australia banned their captain and vice captain for 1 year over sandpaper, and BD gives 6 months to a repeat offender. That's the difference between a winning culture and a losing one. I have no doubt Shabbir will be playing in the world cup next year.
One is an attitude problem while the other is a straight up cheating.
Old September 5, 2018, 06:11 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I am quite sure Shabbir will not play WC. There simply wont be enough matches left to get him match fit. The group that plays the next 6 month will eventually play the WC.
Old September 5, 2018, 06:41 AM
Cricket Guru

I dont think Shabbir should ever be in the National team again. Also it would not be a good idea to take him if he is out of international cricket for 6 months. But knowing BCB they are bound to take him in again.