facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old December 20, 2004, 08:05 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Making banglacricket.com more fun:)

Yes, why not? We have aritcles here, scores here, discussion here, fantasy cricket here and many more. Why not add online games here. I read somewhere that this banglacricket has something a lot of space left out. So, why not make subsite of this banglacricket, which will provide games like cricket, chess and others. Plz don't link with other sites, if u do so, like the live scorecard from crickinfo. If we take chess for example, u computer gurus would make chess board with rules and pieces(king, queen, bishop etc.). And we members will sign up with our nicks and play with each other. This will show banglacricket is more fun to surf. Please don't ignore this message but consider it. May be u guys can get more poeple to sponsor here and that means more money, right? And Please start with chess, plz. This will make this cricket line more uniqe than others. U see, we mainly discuss about bangladeshi cricket. If we have that, we will have people from all over the world and I mean a lot of non-bengali people. So plz think.

Old December 25, 2004, 03:04 AM
Test Cricketer

Am I going to get any answer from the bdcricket staff?
Old December 25, 2004, 05:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

No! Be happy with what you got. Staff here are already spending too much time behind this website.. you should be THANKFUL and pray a nofol namaz or two for them....
Old December 25, 2004, 06:41 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Orpheus
No! Be happy with what you got. Staff here are already spending too much time behind this website.. you should be THANKFUL and pray a nofol namaz or two for them....
No thanks Orpheus, to you only. If u say no answer for me, then why the hell this heedless answer in the first place...huh. And don't talk about my prayers or not. Be heedful of your practice, ok.

Rest of the staff, thanks for what I got from banglacricket.com. Yes I'm happy what I got from his site and I'm happy to be part of it. I just wanted to bring my idea into your attention. Believe me, as a bd fan, I want to come to this site and enjoy, Insh Allah. No harm done. By the way, I really didn't mean to say that u should spend all ur valuable time after this site. I didn't know u are already spending a lot of time after the site. Anyway, just simple NO without heedless answer like Orpheus gave me would've been more appreciated. Thanks again.
Old December 25, 2004, 04:44 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Founder

Favorite Player: তামীম, শাï¿

Tigerfan,

Thanks for the suggestions and yes, we do appreciate them. Right now our tech gurus are working on the redisign of the site and it will be revealed soon enough. As for your suggestions, we are fully fan based and we can't ask for a more dedicated bunch who are working behind the site. We just don't have enough time or manpower to incorporate any extra (non cricket) features at the time.

As for Orpheus, He is not a member of the staff and he was just yanking your chain.
Old December 25, 2004, 05:25 PM
Banned

Tigerfan, I call them "Orphanities"
Old December 25, 2004, 06:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

stupi dreployhme

Edited on, December 26, 2004, 12:07 AM GMT, by Orpheus.
Old December 26, 2004, 10:26 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Thanks TigerFan for your ideas. However, as Tehsin bhai mentioned, "We just don't have enough time or manpower".

Also, just so you know, this is how BanglaCricket team works. Someone comes up with an idea and posts about it. Then me or Tehsin says, "can you do it?" If the person with the idea can do it, he/she becomes a staff and does it.

So the big question is, can you do it?
Old December 27, 2004, 02:58 PM
Test Cricketer

Thank you Rajputro bhai for asking. But the thing is, my field isn't computers. So, itz not possible for me. But thanks.