facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 16, 2006, 10:32 PM
Club Cricketer

Default ....and the Aussies will win the second too. This time very easily.

The first test is over and the first day of the second too is over.

By now, the Aussies know what to expect and they are ready for it. They will win the second test easily. There will be no more shocks.

Thanks all of you who responded to my post on the first test. It has been one of the most visited and most responded to threads.

Let me tell you that, in spite of my different views, I respect all of you and Bangladesh.

Getting back to the matches, I don't see the Australians having any more trouble on this tour. They know what they are up against and will face it very well.

Last edited by AussieFan; April 17, 2006 at 12:15 AM..

Old April 16, 2006, 10:38 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me

R u Bangali or Pakisthani..u should cickout from this forum for this kind of Thread..

Last edited by chinaman; April 17, 2006 at 02:03 AM.. Reason: No unnecessary formating please. Read my post below.
Old April 16, 2006, 11:05 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Why everyone should avoid trolls: Read this article

Last edited by chinaman; April 17, 2006 at 02:01 AM.. Reason: No unnecessary formating please.
Old April 16, 2006, 11:36 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by omio
R u Bangali or Pakisthani..u should cickout from this forum for this kind of Thread..
I don't see anything wrong with this thread...........in fact I would've posted the same thread after the gutless batting of our batsman. It's better that we didn't win the first test, otherwise our batsman would've done even worse.

Where are those people that posted all those comments BD will do this or do that. Like our players we all get too excited with what ever little achievement we get. Like our players we BD fans also need to evaluate our temperment and emotions otherwise thread like this one will keep poppoing up right on our face.

Last edited by chinaman; April 17, 2006 at 02:04 AM.. Reason: mod.quote. Formating removed from quote
Old April 17, 2006, 12:01 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KricFreak
I don't see anything wrong with this thread...........in fact I would've posted the same thread after the gutless batting of our batsman. It's better that we didn't win the first test, otherwise our batsman would've done even worse.

Where are those people that posted all those comments BD will do this or do that. Like our players we all get too excited with what ever little achievement we get. Like our players we BD fans also need to evaluate our temperment and emotions otherwise thread like this one will keep poppoing up right on our face.
Thank you KricFreak. I only expressed my views, as an Australian.

I do respect all people who post here and Bangladesh too. I respect the people who run this forum too for letting foreigners like me enjoy same.

But I do believe 100% that Australia is going to win this second test very easily. They know what kind of opposition it is and what kind of conditions they are playing in. They are acclimatized now. So nothing is going to stop them.

Bangladesh needs all the players contributing without wasting the hard work of one or two players. Bangladesh needs consistent performers. Bangladesh needs more than a couple of players to 'click' in a match. Bangladesh needs to be able to bat a second time in a test. Bangladesh needs a winning attitude, not one that says, "Well we lost but we really fought hard !" Until these things are addressed, they will lose to teams like Australia, especially in the longer version of te game. In ODIs, you could have a good day and score an upset, if you have talented players, which Bangladesh does. In tests, talent only won't help. The other aspects I have stated here have to be corrected for test cricket. A test generally gives time for the better team to recover from a difficult situation and win.
Old April 17, 2006, 01:20 AM

Thank you, AussieFan for gracefully accepting your [previous] errors. Thank you for all your criticism, and pointing out our team's faults and weaknesses. We at the forums are always doing so ourselves too, and you're welcome to join us with constructive comments. However, maybe you really should be less confrontational. It isnt going to earn you any respect.
Old April 17, 2006, 01:59 AM
Retired BC Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by omio
Let the moderators worry about kicks & threads while you work on following the board rules and depth of your message.