facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old October 23, 2006, 11:04 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

What a game Texas and Corn Huskers was. Long Horn Colt (Colt McCoy), showed maturity at an hostile environment. My props also goes to Notre Dame. I desperately need them win against USC. So that my W. Virginia team play against Buck-eyes and shock the world.

Michgan passed their final test and wait for #1 Ohio State for the November matchup. All they have to do is stay healthy and show up for the game. Tennessee got the Bama scare and won 16-13. Arkansas did win convincingly at home. Louisville, Auburn, Missouri, Rutgers, Oklahoma, Boise St., LSU, Wisconsin, W Virginia all won.
Clemson's beating Ga Tech was big. Boston college handed FL St. 3 loss of the season. hard to believe FL St. at the bottom of their table. Texas Tech barely won against Ok State.

Next week Clemson will Va tech. This will be a great game or a blow out for Clemson.
Then we have Oklahoma (19) vs Missouri (23). This will show how good Missouri is. Although for Ok there is no Adrian Peterson (the Heisman candidate - who was a shoe in before last week).
Georgia visiting Florida (9).
USC (3) going to Oregon St.
Tennessee (8) at South Carolina.
Texas (5) at Texas Tech.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; October 23, 2006 at 11:16 AM..

Old October 23, 2006, 04:44 PM
Cricket Savant

I forgot to mention the greatest comeback in the history of College football (NCAA Div I-A).

The Michigan Spartans was down and was almost out of the ball game against NorthWestern. after taking a 3-0 lead, 38 unanswered points were scored against them and there was less than 20 mins left in the ball game. This was a miraculas comeback one has ever witnessed. They then scored 38 unanswered points to win the game 41-38.

Hats off to the Spartans. Their never give up attitude shows the charecter of their program.
Old October 24, 2006, 03:38 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
I forgot to mention the greatest comeback in the history of College football (NCAA Div I-A).

The Michigan Spartans was down and was almost out of the ball game against NorthWestern. after taking a 3-0 lead, 38 unanswered points were scored against them and there was less than 20 mins left in the ball game. This was a miraculas comeback one has ever witnessed. They then scored 38 unanswered points to win the game 41-38.

Hats off to the Spartans. Their never give up attitude shows the charecter of their program.
Tiger-eye bro now MU is 7-1 right? so how many win they need to get to the 2nd round?
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old October 24, 2006, 03:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabir77
Tiger-eye bro now MU is 7-1 right? so how many win they need to get to the 2nd round?
with 7 wins they are already bowl eligible but if they can win there next 3 games vs Oklahoma, Nebraska and Iowa State they'll play Texas in the Big 12 title game. Oklahoma they should beat because no AD, and then it's the big one vs Nebraska, who ever wins that game will play texas in the Big 12 title game.

If they can beat Texas then it's $$$$ in a big BCS bowl game.

I'm telling you watch out for Rutgers!!! 7-0 this is has a chance to be the biggest Cinderella ever, even bigger than George Mason. Big East can now laugh at Miami for leaving them barely beating Duke of all teams.

W.Virgina
Rutgers
Louisville

All 3 of them play each other great drama here are the Big games for the Big East

• Nov. 2: West Virginia at Louisville. Biggest football game ever played in the state of Kentucky.
• Nov. 9: Louisville at Rutgers. Perfect setup for the Scarlet Knights: catch the Cardinals coming off the Mountaineers game in what might be Rutgers' biggest game since it started the sport with Princeton in 1869.
• Nov. 16: West Virginia at Pittsburgh. Backyard Brawl gives Panthers a chance for revenge after being ripped by WVU on a frozen field last year.
• Nov. 25: Louisville at Pittsburgh. Cards beware: Last home game for Tyler Palko and H.B. Blades.
• Dec. 2: Rutgers at West Virginia. Potentially the biggest Cinderella story since Northwestern 1995 vs. a team that could be playing for a spot in the national championship game.

Source: ESPN.com
Old October 24, 2006, 04:01 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:

In college Football there is no second round. Ending with a winning record for the season makes a team eligible for an extra game which is called Bowl game. The colleges get an enormous amount of money to participate in these bowl games. That is why the bowl game is very important. From this season, each team will play 12 games (Last season it was 11). Winning a minimum of 6 games then makes a team bowl eligible. So Mizzu (Univ of Missouri) with 7-1 record even if they lose the rest of games they would still play in a bowl game. The better the team record would be at the end of the season the better bowl (more money) a team will play. I predict Missouri will end up with 9-3. That is considered as a very good season. But some how if they can win at Nabraska then they will play Texas before the bowl game in the Big 12 Championship game. If they some how beat Univ of Texas at Kansas City, then they will play at the BCS bowls which pays minimum of 14 million dollars (for one game ) and maximum 18+ Million dollars. Doesn't matter if they lose in that game or not. Those are garanteed money for the conference. Then Big twelve would distribute the money among the schools. Teams who get to the bowl games get a larger share.

In plain english, Missouri is in good shape this season, the expectation is high, the fans, coaches, players, admins, everyone is happy. Football program will bring in a lot of money this year.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; October 24, 2006 at 04:23 PM..
Old October 24, 2006, 04:52 PM
Cricket Savant

Rutgers didn't play anyone. They defeated Pitt at Pitt, but Pitt is not ranked. So one Jury is still out. But certainly that program is on the rise. 7-0 is 7-0. W. Virginia to me is the perfect Cinderella team. If some how USC manages to lose against Cal or ND, then they (W V) can go head to head with Ohio State or Michigan. Louisville will give a great fight at W. Virginia but I don't think there defense is good enough. Turnovers may become an issue.
Old October 25, 2006, 12:40 PM
Cricket Guru

Thanks guys for the explanations.. oh so its all about money..that kinda sucks so there is no super bowl of college football???

Hope they win some big money bring that tution fee down ...
Old October 27, 2006, 08:23 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
...Hope they win some big money bring that tution fee down ...
Sorry to bust your bubble (hope), that never happens
This money can be only used in sports related activity. Building new stadium, sports complex , funding other sports like Women's volley ball etc.

What a game by Frank Beamer's Hokies. The clemson Tigers came in to the game boasting 260+ rushing yards per game. With two backs averaging over 100 yards. Iron Ore of Va Tech, took it personally and ran 203 yards himself to make his own mark on the game. Flood gate is open now. Ga Tech, Boston College, Maryland, Wake, Ga Tech, Miami all are back at the picture for the ACC title.
Old October 30, 2006, 09:40 AM
Cricket Savant

What a Saturday!! I love it. USC lost to Oregon State on the road. That is the openning I was waiting for. W. Virginia now controls their own destiny. They have to win out and play Ohio State or Michigan. Woohooo!!!

Texas escaped against T Tech. Mizzou got exposed by the Oklahoma sooners. This beating happened without AP (the best back in this years class) and their #1 Quarterback (suspended and transferred). Nabraska got into the cowboys trap and got strangled 29 - 41. Tennessee escaped from the other USC (Univ of South Carolina) to keep pace with Florida. Auburn, Florida, Rutgers, Wake, Wisconsin none of them impressed anyone but just got the "W".

Next Week:
Battle of the unbeaten starts at the Big East. Louisville (5) will host W. Virginia (3). This should be an exciting game.
Penn St. at Wisconsin (17).
Maryland at Clemson (19).
Missouri at Nabraska. Although none are ranked any more But this game has big implications. Who ever wins will represent Big 12 North and play Texas.
Florida (7) at Vandy.
LSU (13) at Tennessee (8). This is the second most important game in the nation after the Louisville W. Virginia game. Seeding will change I think. LSU defense should be too powerful for Ainge and Co.
Boston College (16) at Wake (22). Both 7-1. Should be very interesting.
Ok St. at Texas (4). Can the cowboys spring an upset? Naah!! I don't think so.
Ark (13) at South Carolina. Let the game begin. 4 game streach will make or break for both teams. Arkansas must win out to get a BCS berth. Any hiccups will see them at cotton bowl in Dallas.
Oklahoma (18) visits Texas A & M (21). Another good game only because A. Peterson is out.
Old November 3, 2006, 09:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Since this had BCS implications I would just put this one in a seperate post.

What a game last night. This is the first time I saw both W Virginia and Louisville this season. Two excellent teams. Lots of high and lows. Turnovers killed W Virginia. They raked up 575 total yards on one of the nations top defenses. Their ground game was too strong. 353 yards in 50 tries averaging 7.1 yards per pop. This is on the third rushing defense in the nation?? (i know they didn't play anyone thus the stat sheets are full of great numbers)

However, one must look at the score and give the props that Louisville deserved. They got 7 points from the defense and 7 points from the special teams. That ultimately led them to a 10 point victory against a team who were ranked ahead of them. Brohm was phenomenal. 354 yards passing and a touch down. The road up ahead is a little bumpy for Louisville. They will face another undefeated team Rutgars. Then finish of the season at Pitt. But at the end of the day they had a great game plan and executed well.

Both of these two teams are good teams but I must say if they were in SEC they would definitely finish the season with a minimum of two losses in the middle of the pack in their division (not even in the conference).
Old November 3, 2006, 10:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

West Viriginia'r running game was quite impressive. The quarterback Pat White is pretty good. This kid can run.
Old November 3, 2006, 12:17 PM
Cricket Savant

yup!! White is a good runner and also has a strong arm. But I think Stenton is too good. If he had'n't have the hand problem (couldn't grip the ball) they might have won the game for sure (two fumbles wouldn't have happened). His speed is deceptive. Somehow in mis direction option plays time and again once he passed the front line no body could touch him. I was just amazed. He is not that big back but sleek. Charlie ward, Warrick Dunn type runner.

Arkansas has two backs Felix Jones and McFadden. Both are fast but they have a power game. In open field no one can catch them. McFadden is Eddie Gorge type back. Tomorrow they have a big game at South Carolina.

The USC running back Moody is punishing back.
Mike hart of Michigan, Pittman of Ohio States, Lynch of Cal are power and speed. However, none will be #1 running back in the draft. That is already locked by Adrian Peterson of Oklahoma.
Old November 6, 2006, 11:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Big 10:
Well, the dust has settled and Ohio State is uninamously #1 in the nation. Last time this had happened when the Sooners were setting up for a disaster against Kansas State in 2003. History repeats? They (Buckeyes) will visit #2 Michigan in two weeks. Wisconsin (16) can easily get by under the radar and end up #2 in Big 10. That would a crime. Playing only one ranked team whole season and losing that game makes Boise State look like powerhouse. I am surprized by Minnesota and Michigan State's aweful performance this season. Northwestern, Indiana and Illinois played much better than expected.

SEC:
The Vols (13) lost to LSU (12) even after leading with 10 seconds remaining. That pushed them outside the top 10. LSU creeping up the top again and tailgating Arkansas.
Arkansas (11) hold on to a 20 point lead and won by 6. Now they will get Tennessee at home. One game at a time. Go hogs. McFadden put on a show and ran for 216 yards against the Game cocks.
Huge upset week: Bama the football power house lost to Mississippi State. This was Miss State's first SEC win this year . Coach Shula will be fired if they lose the next two games at LSU and at home against Auburn (6). I would personally be delighted if they beat Auburn. That would make sure Arkansas go to the SEC finals against Florida. Kentucky beat Georgia and this is not Basket ball season yet. TT Georgia's coach is not in a hot seat. But he will be after facing Auburn and Georgia Tech in the final two games.

ACC:
Wake (18) is still one of the "one lose" team. However they will be facing Florida State, Va Tech (20) and Maryland (23) in the remaining three games and then if they still stay the remain the division leader then they will face Ga Tech (19) in the ACC finals.

Pac 10:
USC (7), Cal (8), Oregon (22) all still have chance to win their conference. Cal has the easiest schedule and USC has the toughest but all three games are at home. USC losing against Cal is very much possible and then knocking of Notre Dame (9) would make my season.

WAC:
Boise State will get a BCS berth which I can't accept. Cupcake conferences stealing an SEC's birth right.

Week 11:
Louisville (3) at Rutgars (15). Can Rutgars cook up a shocker?
Wisconsin (16) at Iowa. Unranked Iowa should burry wisconsin once for all.
Georgia at Auburn (6). Big time media coverage and big implecations in the Tigers lose. Go Bulldogs!!!
South Carolina at Florida (5). The Ol Ball Coach will visit his home where he has won everything there is to win as a coach and as a player. This will be interesting.
Cal (8) at Zona.
Tennessee (13) at Arkansas (11). Must win for Arkansas at home. Their secondary will be tested on this one.
Bama at LSU (12). Shula's job is depending on this one.
Wafe Forrest (18) at Florida State. Big consequence if Wake loses this match. Maryland would jump up and down.
Oregon (21) at USC (7). Go ducks!!
Old November 9, 2006, 11:27 PM
Cricket Guru

How bout some RESPECT? 9-0
Old November 10, 2006, 09:46 AM
Cricket Savant

1886 Football was invented at Rutgars. For the first time since 1926 Rutgar defeated a top five team. They have to be recognized. After being 7-25 hole in the first half against the nations second ranked offense I was worried. Howbout them Scarlet Knights. They shutout Louisville's high powered offense in the second half. Scored 21 unanswered points. 2 touchdowns, 2 field goals and a 2 point conversion.

As for respect, Louisville, Rutgars, W. Virginia all are good football teams. three great ones' I would add. But this is Rutgars first top 25 team that they faced this season. And as for Louisville they only faced W. Virginia and Rutgars. Same goes for W. Virginia. They will not face any ranked opponents in this season. As for Big east, the soft schedule will allow them to get to a BCS bowl, but not in any championship game for sure. As for Rutgars, Dec 2nd they will visit W. Virginia. Now that would be a true Big east championship game which most probably they will lose.

SEC:
For Florida (#6, highest ranked this season #2), they have played Tennessee(13), LSU(9), Auburn(11). They have Florida State and then SEC championship game. This is on top of an SEC killer schedule which has seen Alabama, Georgia and will face S Carolina.

Auburn (5, highest ranked this season #2), they have played Florida (2), LSU (6), Arkansas, will play Goergia and Bama. Will face Florida (6) again if they go to championship game.

LSU (#12, Highest ranked #6), they played Florida(5), Auburn (3), Tennessee (8). Will face Alabama, Arkansas (11).

Tennessee (#13, highest ranked #8), they destroyed Cal (9) and Georgia (10) lost to Florida (7) by 1 point and to LSU (13) on a last 10 second touchdown pass. They still have Arkansas (11) to play.

Arkansas (#11, highest ranked #11), they have beat Bama at home, beat Vandy, South Carolina at their field and destroyed Auburn at Auburn (2). They lost to USC (3). They will play Tennessee (13) and LSU (12) and may end up playing Florida (6) in the SEC championship game.

Similar story in PAC 10. Cal will face minimum of 4 top 25 ranked teams. USC 5. Oregon 3.

Big ten: Ohio State will face 4, Michigan 2 (Notre Dame and Ohio State).

Comparing to these schedules W. Virginia, Rutgars, Louisville schedule looks like cup cake for sure. Similar to Wisconsins. Had they been in SEC, week after week, the type of the opponents would just take a toll on these teams for sure. Specially Louisville. A minimum of 3 loss season would be the norm. As I said, offense gets the glory but defenses wins championships. Look at St. Louis Rams, Colts. And then look at New England and Pittsburg.

This is no way to take away the effort the Scarlet knights have put up in the field. They believed in themselves. They just wanted more than the cardinals yesterday. My hats off to them. Stenton is waiting.
Old November 10, 2006, 09:56 AM
Cricket Savant

Had it been not for the special team Louiville would have been blownout in this game.

1. 100 kick of return TD.
2. 2 point conversion on a blocked extra point.
3. Fake punt and 1st down conversion to keep the drive alive.
4. Ruffing the kicker on a punt and getting 1st down on 4th and 13 play, grr!!
5. Two punts down inside the 10 yards.

Rutgars defense should get the game ball for keeping them in the game. They may share it with Rice (133 yards, 75 of them came in the forth quarter alone).
Old November 10, 2006, 10:01 AM
Cricket Guru

durr college football is faltu. no point watching. its always those two three school who got the money to get all the good players... tried this year but lost the taste for it.. NFL here i come
Old November 10, 2006, 01:37 PM
Cricket Guru

Definante Bias towards the Big East, If RU finishes 12-0 then they would have beaten 11-1 W.Virginia, 11-1 Louisville, 8-4? Pitt, 8-4? S. Florida.

Btw: if RU beat Illini 33-0 and Ohio State beat the Illini 17-10, what does that say about the system.

It's pure garbage that if Louisville or W.Viginia finished 12-0 that they would play for the BCS game, but if RU goes 12-0 they go to the Orange Bowl?, and do u know whats even more garbage people saying if Ohio-State Michigan Game is a really good one that they should play again in the BCS title game.
Old November 11, 2006, 03:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Yeah it was great game. I actually thought Louisville will win this very easily but Rutgers defense was too good for Brohm and co. I will be really interested to see WVU vs Rutgers now. Three teams can end up with 11-1 record from big east now.
Old November 13, 2006, 10:10 AM
Cricket Savant

Trust me if RU remains undefeated they will get a shot at Ohio State-Michigan winner for sure. Else, they may not go to BCS W. Virginia will. Rutgars W. Virginia is at W.V. Lots of games remaining. But for the game against Louisville...

RU was awesome baby. Their defense can compete with any SEC, Big 12, Pac 10 teams. They will get burned few times but they will play like a champion. They were just unfazed in the entire game and brought the heat all game long. I can't do the chop sign here but if I could I would have. Stay focus. On the Offense, can't say enough of Ray Rice and the offensive line and the NFL fullback (Yup!! he was suppose to play in a NFL team this season). The QB managed the game well enough to win. That's all they need to do to be undefeated.
Old November 13, 2006, 10:35 AM
Cricket Savant

Bring it on... all season long I was holding back on the hogs. Waiting for them stumble. Two more games. Will keep my lips sealed. One more victory will send them to Atlanta to SEC championship game against Florida. They will visit Mississippi State (who beat Alabama in the last game) and face LSU at Little Rock. winning the remaining games will send them in the BCS title game no matter what happens in the nation. Beating LSU, Auburn, Florida, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina (Spurrier) in one season would make them the best in the nation. Still lots of game to be played for the hogs.

Did anyone watch McFadden play this week or the week before? Last weekend 181 yards with a banged up toe which he had surgery on(Ran for 2 TDs, passed one). The week before 213 yards against USC Gamecocks. . My other Heisman finalist.

Since Ad Peterson is out this is how I see the heisman race.
1. Troy Smith (Leader of the best team in the nation)
2. Brady Quinn (Hype, all about ND hype, he is good but this season there are better candidates)
3. Stenton (W. Virginia)
4. Darren McFadden (Arkansas)
5. Ray Rice (Rutgars)
6. Hart (Michgan)
7. Lynch (Cal)

Last edited by Tigers_eye; November 13, 2006 at 03:10 PM..
Old November 13, 2006, 11:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Where shall we start? #3 Louisville, #4 Texas, #5 Auburn, and #8 Cal all are out of the BCS title game and now standing out of the top ten. I am liking this BCS Sytem more and more.

Out of all the top ten team losses the worst was Auburn's. They were #2 when Arkansas unranked then, stunned them at home with 27-10 whopping. They crawl back on the pole I don't know how but may be through reputation to #5 again and at home then gets another whopping by Georgia 37-15. People still rank them among the top teams in the nation, why? I don't know. Over-rated.

Next comes Cal. How can you blow a halftime lead of 17-3 to a team who averaged 17 points in their last nine games? But I am all Cal now. Go beat USC and get to the Rose bowl in almost 50 years.

Florida (6) some how managed to South Carolina 17-16. They had two blocked field goals and a missed punts. I feel for Spurier.

Nabraska got lucky to catch a break and won against Texas A & M 28-27. They should have lost the game fair and square.

Woohoo Texas lost to Kansas State 42-45. If they lose next game to A & M they will not play for the Big 12 championship game against Nabraska. Oklahoma will.

Boise State won on a last second field goal 23-20. Keeps their BCS hope alive. UCLA beat Oregon State. That should take some BCS points out of USC.

Miami (FL) lost to Maryland 13-14. Coker will be fired if they lose the next one.

Wake has changed their history. No wake team has ever beaten Florida State at Tallahasse. They beat them 30-0. The second winningest coach in the history of college football, Bobby Bowden is in the hot seat. LSU, Arkansas, USC won with ease against good opponents. Arizona State, Ohio State, Penn, Michigan did what they had to do is keep focus and win big.

Games this week:
One of the most anticipated games in college football this season will be Ohio State (1) visiting Michigan (2). This should be an evenly fought game. I would side with any. Ohio State at home gets an edge. Jim Tressel (Ohio State) is 4-1 against Lloyd Carr (Michigan). In paper Ohio State has too many big play guys. Michigan has the defense to stop them. I love this matchup. Turnover may become an issue. Ohio State by 10.

Cal (17) at USC (4). Cal still make it to the BCS game if they can beat USC at the collisium. Easier said than done. I would support Cal al the way. Then against ND I would support USC in the following week.

Rutgars (7) at Cinci. Potential spoiler Cinci is waiting. However, there is too much on the line and Rutgars will come out victorious.

Va Tech (19) at Wake Forest (14). For the first time wake is trying to be 10-1.

Maryland (20) at Boston College (21). Another big game in deciding inter division champion.

W. Virginia (8) at Pittsburg. On the road is always difficult. We will see.

Reeling Tennesse (22) visiting Vandy. Spoiler may win this one.

With the loss can Louisville (10) pick them up against a good team South Florida?

Last edited by Tigers_eye; November 13, 2006 at 02:58 PM.. Reason: Ohio St. - Michigan venue edit.
Old November 20, 2006, 01:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Instant Classic. #1 vs #2. A great game. Michigan showed they were a worthy contender. Mike Hart showed he had a big heart. Ohio State is the undisputed #1 team in the nation. They will go to the national championship game. now they wait who would be their opponent.

As great as Michigan played I don't think they need another shot at Ohio State. That would be unfair to the other one loss teams, and unfair to Ohio State to face the same team twice. If USC finishes off unbeaten I think they can claim the #2 spot, Florida and Arkansas have two huge games left but if one of them stays unbeaten, specially Arkansas, then they should also have a shot at Ohio State. Running an SEC table should automatically put them above all. If Notre Dame beats USC then there is no way they can be #2 cause Michigan killed Notre Dame at Notre Dame. Then Michgan will see Ohio State which I would not like.

Rutgars with a bulls eye in their walked in to the bearcats who were ambushing. Cinci's big win has dropped Rutgars out of everything. W. Virginia will allow Louisville to win the Big East this season.

Boston College raised to the occation and took care of Maryland. Georgia Tech, Oklahoma, Florida, Louisville, Tennesse, Notre Dame, Arkansas, Boise State won their respective games.
USC ran away against Cal on the 4th quarter. It was tied 9-9. LSU some how managed to tie with a touchdown with 14 seconds left against Ole Miss to go to the overtime and then blocked a field goal and make their own to win it. Auburn was lucky to hold of Alabama. Hard to see Shula back at Alabama sidelines for next year.

Rivalry Week has began:
Notre Dame (5) at USC (3)
Florida (4) at Florida State
LSU (9) at Arkansas (6) "Battle of the boot"
National championship at stake.

Arizona State at Arizona
Oklahoma (13) at Oklahoma State
Georgia Tech (16) at Georgia
Mississippi State at Ole Mississippi
South Carolina at Clemson (24)
Virginia at Virginia Tech (17)
Oregon at Oregon State
Boston College (18) at Miami
Texas A & M at Texas (11)
Louisville (8) at Pittsburg

This is my last post on this thread in coming four weeks. See you all in bowl game time.
Old November 20, 2006, 03:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Great game. Michigan was good but Ohio State was better. Now really looking forward to USC-NotreDame game. Lets see what Brady Quinn does.
Old January 2, 2007, 02:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Well, the dust has settled; the orange, sugar and BCS championship games is left.

Lousiville, LSU should cream Wake and Notre Dame tomorrow. I like Florida's chances. However Ohio State is no pushover.