facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 20, 2012, 12:43 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsayeed
I am stating he is no leader material. To lead need to have a cool head.
Ricky Pointing, one of the hottest heads ever is one of the most successful captains ever. I D K which law book says that you need to be "ice cool head" to become a leader. To become a leader you have to LEARD, has nothing to do with how hot or cold you are.

Old March 20, 2012, 12:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Dilscoop, one more answer and then I am dropping this. Just compare Patton and Omar Bradley. That should suffice.
Old March 20, 2012, 01:01 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

r e a l l y? That's where you draw the last line? Just drop in some names...

Well I can't have any discussion with you like that, only time will tell and so we wait. But before I leave, I wanna point out, Virat Kohli was the U19 captain, and he won the U19 WC trophy. Just a thought to keep your mind busy.
Old March 20, 2012, 01:15 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

So it's pretty clear isn't it... I won that argument.

Kohli has more or less silenced all his critics with the bat. It would be interesting to see how he converts his ODI form in the Test matches.
Old March 20, 2012, 03:02 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

"When Tendulkar makes a century, India looses the match. When Kohli makes a century, India are out of the tournament"

That's a hot sentence going around...
Old March 20, 2012, 03:53 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

This discussion above somehow remind me this WC incident between Rubel and Kohli. They seems enjoyed that "[]" moment.

Last edited by Nasif; March 20, 2012 at 04:34 PM..
Old March 20, 2012, 06:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
This discussion above somehow remind me this WC incident between Rubel and Kohli. They seems enjoyed that "[]" moment.

Commy makes innocent - "Lip reading? Know what they were saying?"
Exactly, Kohli has no class. Rubel rey bon niya galagali.
Poor Rubel.
Old March 20, 2012, 06:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
"When Tendulkar makes a century, India looses the match. When Kohli makes a century, India are out of the tournament"

That's a hot sentence going around...

148. Koheli Knocks Knock India Out of Tournaments

Karma boley to ekta jinish achey! The world will come back to bite whenever harsh words are spoken.
Old March 20, 2012, 10:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Insha Allah there will be a day when Fahmim will write a similar article with the heading bow to the tigers!!!
Old March 21, 2012, 12:24 AM
First Class Cricketer

thanks you all so very much for all your appreciation! I had a slight fear that the Kohli debate might be stirred up here :/ For the clarification, I did NOT give that title. I suggested: Kohli gets too "Virat" on Nemeses. Damn those Indian editors, making me sound like an Indian supporter :P

And, errr............ I'm sorry I don't post too much on this forum anymore. I'll be frank, there are a few elements of discomfort that keeps me from actively participating in discussions. I go through the "New Posts" from time to time, though.

You have received an infraction at BanglaCricket Forum.
Old March 21, 2012, 03:09 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaman_f
thanks you all so very much for all your appreciation! I had a slight fear that the Kohli debate might be stirred up here :/ For the clarification, I did NOT give that title. I suggested: Kohli gets too "Virat" on Nemeses. Damn those Indian editors, making me sound like an Indian supporter :P

And, errr............ I'm sorry I don't post too much on this forum anymore. I'll be frank, there are a few elements of discomfort that keeps me from actively participating in discussions. I go through the "New Posts" from time to time, though.
Would love to see you coming back and participating regularly. As an Ash fan, you certainly will feel uncomfortable ....that's an unfortunate situation created by very few. But I'm sure as a fan of BD cricket you can handle that and shut them in due course of time. .... Keep writing...
Old March 21, 2012, 08:32 AM
First Class Cricketer

It's not about being an Ashraful fan, Banfan bhai. I am not blind, intolerant or irrational. It's jsut that, sadly, the overall experience was not the smoothest for my short stay of high-activity. Never mind. I am always with Bangladesh Cricket, and BanglaCricket - in spirit!

I try to join the chat sessions whenever I can

You have received an infraction at BanglaCricket Forum.
Old March 21, 2012, 08:56 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Hey chinaman, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you were busy so you weren't as active. I didn't know you weren't enjoying your stay.

The trick is to not take anything personally and lower your posting merit to puberty level. Agree, BC could very well be renamed as Bandwagoners'cricket- home of many wheels. If you dare to step outside these bandwagon, you get pined down. You aren't the only one. IDK if you were here, but you should see some of my early "encounters." The best you can do is to enjoy them go nuts, and take things so seriously, while you sit there and laugh at those numb nuts, or see one bandwagon fight another. But BC isn't the only place. You won't find any sport team that doesn't have any bandwagon. (At one point, I had a sig "I hate bandwagon" but then I realized that made me part of a bandwagon, the non-bandwagoning bandwagon.. so one way or the other, we are all part of some sort of bandwagon).

And there is only on bandwagon now, it's called WINNING or "Jetsi, Jetsi Jetsi." I am sure we can all join that.

But there are many other members here that you can have decent conversations with. So you should come here for them.
Old March 21, 2012, 11:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

That was a nice title you had. This one does sound too holier-than-though.
Hence my attempt to bring him down to reality.
My intent was not to critique the writing, but critique the person in the title.
Old March 30, 2012, 06:47 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

I couldn't resist adding this cricinfo cartoon with this thread, describes perfect commenting-
Old April 14, 2012, 04:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
It's not about being an Ashraful fan, Banfan bhai. I am not blind, intolerant or irrational. It's jsut that, sadly, the overall experience was not the smoothest for my short stay of high-activity. Never mind. I am always with Bangladesh Cricket, and BanglaCricket - in spirit!

I try to join the chat sessions whenever I can
As myself, everyone from staffs, mods, admins and of course lay members come from diverse background and because of this very diversity this forum is one of the most tolerant I have seen. I am sure many of us have found ourselves in your shoe, perhaps, as a lone voice, but you do realize that there is a Suggestion Box as well as the privilege to contact any admins or mods to voice out your concern.

I am writing this because I for one would really miss your witty and classy posts which you shared with us during your short stay. But as I have myself noticed alienating oneself is definitely not the answer, rather a way to cop out. Then again it's up to you.

*passes the mic to Zunaid*

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old April 15, 2012, 01:48 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Buzz Lightyear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Hey chinaman, I'm sorry to hear that. I thought you were busy so you weren't as active. I didn't know you weren't enjoying your stay.

The trick is to not take anything personally and lower your posting merit to puberty level. Agree, BC could very well be renamed as Bandwagoners'cricket- home of many wheels. If you dare to step outside these bandwagon, you get pined down. You aren't the only one. IDK if you were here, but you should see some of my early "encounters." The best you can do is to enjoy them go nuts, and take things so seriously, while you sit there and laugh at those numb nuts, or see one bandwagon fight another. But BC isn't the only place. You won't find any sport team that doesn't have any bandwagon. (At one point, I had a sig "I hate bandwagon" but then I realized that made me part of a bandwagon, the non-bandwagoning bandwagon.. so one way or the other, we are all part of some sort of bandwagon).

And there is only on bandwagon now, it's called WINNING or "Jetsi, Jetsi Jetsi." I am sure we can all join that.

But there are many other members here that you can have decent conversations with. So you should come here for them.
Lol exactly
I learned that after my first few posts. If you keep it sensible or even well spoken you'll be an easy target. DOn't take anything seriously, take the mickey out of as much as you can and just keep posting
Old April 15, 2012, 09:39 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Old April 23, 2012, 08:17 AM
Street Cricketer

Those two tons IMHO were two of the finest one day knocks ever seen. And to do them in completely different parts of the world was incredible. Creaming toe crunching yorkers from Malinga like swatting flies was awe-inspiring!