facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 3, 2019, 01:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick 🦊
Are u so dumb...I was obiviously tying shakibs name...even small child child would have guessed that...
Lol look who’s exhibiting childish behaviour by writing Shakib’s name wrong.

All your compatriots after the game came to the thread to appreciate Bangladesh and what do you do come to the gadha thread!

Try being intelligent as it shines your country.

Old July 3, 2019, 01:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Lol look who’s exhibiting childish behaviour by writing Shakib’s name wrong.

All your compatriots after the game came to the thread to appreciate Bangladesh and what do you do come to the gadha thread!

Try being intelligent as it shines your country.
Actually real gadha is u here...
Old July 3, 2019, 01:52 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick 🦊
Actually real gadha is u here...
Hahah! This coming from a gadha who can’t spell properly. Charming!
Old July 3, 2019, 02:08 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

@Adamnsu there is no reason for you to attack Patrick over a spelling mistake. Please avoid further exchanges
Old July 3, 2019, 03:08 AM
Cricket Guru

Buzlam na, attack koi? Indian polapan ashay SHOKIB icha kore likhbe aar ami dhorle dosh?? Where have I written anything attacking him? Have you seen his comments?

Onno jaigai polpan vulagr language use korbe about Bangladesh team aar ami dhorle dosh??? While nothing is said to the people who are in the wrong?

I wonder why I am being singled out here by mods and admins intentionally when the perpetrators are allowed to cause havoc ?

Maybe to some people the name of the players or Bangladesh doesnt mean much, but for me its just disgusting which is why I protest in my way.

Its like the political situation in Bangladesh currently. #nojustice

Last edited by adamnsu; July 3, 2019 at 03:39 AM..
Old July 3, 2019, 05:49 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

That was a typo
Old July 3, 2019, 05:52 AM
Cricket Guru

I dont know if the Indian keyboard layout is special or Shokib is an auto correct option, but the "A" and "O" are in extremely different locations for spelling SHAKIB as SHOKIB on a regular keyboard for it to be a typing mistake unless he has an extra finger like Hritik Roshan.

Another clue that it wasnt a mistake is the way he reacted when he got caught out...........
Old July 3, 2019, 06:29 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Bhai, chaira den. Polapan manush.
Old July 3, 2019, 07:25 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
I dont know if the Indian keyboard layout is special or Shokib is an auto correct option, but the "A" and "O" are in extremely different locations for spelling SHAKIB as SHOKIB on a regular keyboard for it to be a typing mistake unless he has an extra finger like Hritik Roshan.

Another clue that it wasnt a mistake is the way he reacted when he got caught out...........
Why do You keep bringing his nationality?
Old July 3, 2019, 07:41 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I think adamnsu has something up his behind when it comes to ppl from different countries . It's unnecessary to talk to everyone similarly. Relax with the warrior behavior.
Old July 3, 2019, 07:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Why do You keep bringing his nationality?
It was a valid point in this context in my opinion as I was trying to prove his intentions were not good despite him claiming to be a typo. If I have written something out of line I am not understanding what I did.

But why are you defending him and not what he is doing and replying to me?

Forgive me but didnt you just pick on a guy in another thread and ask him to go back to pakpassion?
Old July 3, 2019, 07:53 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
It was a valid point in this context in my opinion as I was trying to prove his intentions were not good despite him claiming to be a typo.

But why are you defending him and not what he is doing and replying to me?

Forgive me but didnt you just pick on a guy in another thread and ask him to go back to pakpassion?
We take care of trolls when we see them both from pakpassion and ICF. People like Eclipse, Dhakdaku who impersonate as bangladeshi get banned. Leave it to the Mods to confront them and handle.
Old July 3, 2019, 07:54 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
We take care of trolls when we see them both from pakpassion and ICF. People like Eclipse, Dhakdaku who impersonate as bangladeshi get banned. Leave it to the Mods to confront them and handle.

I am not telling mods how to do their jobs which I am sure they are capable of doing well however but why I am being targeted? Do you have something personal against me?
Old July 3, 2019, 08:02 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
But why I am being targeted? Do you have something personal against me?
My personal views of you would never have any consequence over moderation. Moderation decision is done based on consensus. I have no unilateral authority. Just curious why do you feel you are targeted? Is it because I asked you to stop picking on Patrick?
Old July 3, 2019, 08:10 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
My personal views of you would never have any consequence over moderation. Moderation decision is done based on consensus. I have no unilateral authority. Just curious why do you feel you are targeted? Is it because I asked you to stop picking on Patrick?
Thanks for the clarification . From yesterday I have noticed every time I pick out a person (without using derogatory words) for degrading a player or Bangladesh who is either poster who is Bangladeshi or foreign, I was asked by Mods to back off . They dont ask the other person to stop making such comments.

There is even an active user hear who really uses disgusting words to describe our former players and who has attacked many guys in this forum and I never saw anyone say anything against him.

That is why I am just wondering why you guys are all after me. That is why I am curious why I feel I am being targeted alone while other person is off the hook or getting benefit of doubt.
Old July 3, 2019, 08:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

adam bhai, amar threader eida ki korlen ?
Old July 3, 2019, 08:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingara
adam bhai, amar threader eida ki korlen ?
Sorry for the numerous typos bro. And please stop attacking me
Old July 3, 2019, 01:50 PM
Cricket Sage

In last game, if we need to find a ghadha?

Runners-up: Mashrafee
Winner: Tamim
Old July 4, 2019, 06:47 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification . From yesterday I have noticed every time I pick out a person (without using derogatory words) for degrading a player or Bangladesh who is either poster who is Bangladeshi or foreign, I was asked by Mods to back off . They dont ask the other person to stop making such comments.

There is even an active user hear who really uses disgusting words to describe our former players and who has attacked many guys in this forum and I never saw anyone say anything against him.

That is why I am just wondering why you guys are all after me. That is why I am curious why I feel I am being targeted alone while other person is off the hook or getting benefit of doubt.
So it could either be a grand conspiracy against you or it could also be that you are being toxic in match threads. Maybe you can establish which is more probable.
Old July 4, 2019, 06:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
So it could either be a grand conspiracy against you or it could also be that you are being toxic in match threads. Maybe you can establish which is more probable.
I am the only being highlighted and not the others who are being given a free pass maybe due to partially or benefit of doubt which in itself is a conspiracy. I am surprised to see this is one-sided especially when I post so much and get along with most users.

Certain trouble makers, in particular, are allowed to make toxic comments and nothing is said and the vulgar language they use against our players. Despite several objections to their comments it still remains
Old July 4, 2019, 07:38 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Screaming Amar bichir team in frustration in a match thread..is it vulgar? Well if you think grammatically then yes it is..but if you think about the situation it's a normal reaction for a frustrated fan. If we go by Grammer everywhere there won't be a member left in this forum including any mods who are active
Old July 4, 2019, 08:04 AM
Cricket Guru

He actually said "Ei team r kono bichi nai" which is a totally different ball game (mind the pun) and I followed that up with a joke to which he started commenting in an unsavoury manner. And nothing was said to that guy for the barrage of his comments.

So its ok for the guy to carry on his business while I am the one being asked to be benched

So that guy can be frustrated cause team is doing bad while I cant be frustrated that he is calling my beloved team in that way?

Correct me if I am wrong but etta one-sided hoy gello na? And then some one is insinuating that I am being toxic