facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 17, 2010, 03:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default First 'Cheat', now 'Liar' what next, 'Scoundrel'?

Quote:
New Zealand captain Daniel Vettori also weighed in on the issue saying, "I haven't seen the replays, but Brendon was unsure about it so I went to the umpires and talked to them and they were confident about the decision," pointing out that Bangladesh "still had a review up their sleeve" but opted not to use it.
really? was he uncertain?

if so, then why the whole-hearted appeal with a look of glee on his face? was he also unsure if Murali was taking a run and just happened to hug his teammate in the middle of the pitch?

i guess when you're unsure you should just pull the trigger and ask questions later (or not at all).

i also didn't notice any Kiwi talking to umpires...now i'm not blaming vettori on field...only the sq. leg ump, Mac, and the slips knew what was going on. but for vettori to excuse rank cheating by his man with "they had a review" BS is blameworthy.

shala you will rarely win any test matches except against BD, so you are a minnow as well, for your high and might attitude. you were lucky, because shakib and riyad would have def trimmed your lead to double digits, making a win impossible for you. who knows a miracle could have seen a BD win.

and Big Brainless, you just missed ur double ton here courtesy of the Royal Bengal Express and some pro-active Karma...you will never score a test double century...you're already 31 aren't you? tamim has 10 years and loads of technique on your tattooed *** and still scores at a higher SR, shakib and riyad have years and years on you...so does little rahim. they might all have double tons when they retire and not against an up and coming bowling attack in home conditions on a flat track.

it must really suck to be you.

#OneTeam1Dream